No announcement yet.

I Always Kegal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm i just relazied that. That sometimes i do have kegal spasms. It feels like a half assed come lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jamaicanstalion View Post
      what do you mean do not stretch? i dont do leg workouts but im concerned as to why non the less.
      reverse kegels to balance the kegel floor?
      Here I am stating some things that increase injury risk,

So if you work weights a lot but do no stretches or hamstring or r-cuff work you can be at risk of injury.

Comment

I had a question pm about dry orgasm,here is my reply.

Some guys do dry orgasm and I go with the idea if the guy says it's an orgasm then it is .
        The normal event is you start having sex after a time kegel happen that drive you to orgasm . Or the guy creates kegels that drive him to orgasm. In pre e the pelvic floor spasms and drives to orgasm very quickly.
        Three things here , firstly I am in favour of dry orgasms. Second a dry orgasm should not cause loss of erection or libido and so not shorten the sex event. Third dry orgasm can be brought under concious control.
        We have a club within pe gym that can help you do just that.

A note here, a retro ejaculation will cause loss of erection in a similar manner to a standard one . A retro ejaculation is one that goes backward into the bladder. Not advised long term. To complicare matters, a dry orgasm may cause loss of erection and to a lesser extent loss of libido while the body adjusts to them. This is easy overcome with continued practise.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          To complicare matters, a dry orgasm may cause loss of erection and to a lesser extent loss of libido while the body adjusts to them. This is easy overcome with continued practise.
          Exactly....I was trying to dry orgasms but the constant loss in erection and libido turned me off. I've had maybe 3 what I would call "perfect" DO where I had a full orgasm with kegal spasms and kept my hard on. It definitely takes practice...and conditioning your body to not lose that libido.
          2/2/2018
          BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
          NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
          MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Glad you have kept with it.

Comment

I can definitely DO with kegel spasms. Im still working on keeping that full erection throughout though.

Comment

How long have you been DO.?

Comment

About a few months, maybe 2+.

Comment

So not bad to kegal during sex?

Comment

Omg I think the kegel is the most important thing. I stopped kegels for two months and my girth gains disappeared. As a beginner, the kegel is the most important thing.
                      My program: Penis Advantage and Bulge Band. EL: +1.0 EG: +.25

Comment

so ok to do while masturbating and during sex?

Comment

Working...
                        X