I Always Kegal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Always Kegal!

Im pretty sure i always do. During sex or masturbating. Some people say this is bad? I notice when i kegal during sex it makes the erection feel bigger and the sex feels better. If i feel im about to come i just reverse kegal and it goes away. So personally i dont think its an issue. As since i was 12 when i started masturbating i guess inalways kegaled when inplayed wth myself. So wats wring with doing kegals during sex?

I don't believe it is really a bad thing to kegal at all times, even sex. But what I do know that people with pre-ejaculation problems, that do kegals during sex often end up with pre cum inside the vagina.. Not sure if thats cool with you but for me, I just leave the kegeling to PE routines.. Besides, if you follow a set PE routine daily then you wont even need to kegal during sex, your EQ level will be higher, you'll be more fuller and thicker, and youll also be more confident with yourself. Stick to this website, its great stuff everyday.

To your success,
    The Panamanian
    Used to be 7.25" BPEL :cc_rip:
    May 4th 2019
    EL 6.5" EG 5"
    MY LOG - GOING BACK TO 7.25"

Comment

Some guys developed uncontrolled kegel spasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        Some guys developed uncontrolled kegel spasm.
        WOW.. Pegasus I hope you are kidding, the thought of that just seems crazy as hell lol.. I can only imagine a kegel spasm while giving a good ol D slappy to your girl
        Used to be 7.25" BPEL :cc_rip:
        May 4th 2019
        EL 6.5" EG 5"
        MY LOG - GOING BACK TO 7.25"

Comment

Sometimes i get a kegel spasm during edging/sex, but its sort of a dry orgasm. Is this what you are refering to pegasus?

Comment

oh, thats the right name for that, i dont know how that wold be a problem as revolved said it feels like a dry orgasm.
            i enjoy penis enlargement :D Check out my latest album !!
            messages, comments and questions are welcome. Growth and health :)

Comment

A Kegel spasm is not a dry orgasm lol
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

The normal result of kegel spasm is premature ejaculation, it is also implicated in some ed. So if you work weights a lot but do no stretches or hamstring or r-cuff work you can be at risk of injury . In like manner I reccomend reverse kegels be included in a kegel workout.

Comment

what do you mean do not stretch? i dont do leg workouts but im concerned as to why non the less.
                  reverse kegels to balance the kegel floor?

Comment

I have recently discovered that I do this too. I actually carry a slight kegal throughout the day and have been trying to pay attention to keep it relaxed. I have always kegaled like you during masturbation and sex which has led me to PE. I've been edging while concentrating on keeping my floor relaxed. It's been a bit difficult trying to change 20 years of bad habits but with lots of practice I feel it will improve and become more natural.

Comment

Originally posted by jamaicanstalion View Post
                      reverse kegels to balance the kegel floor?
                      For serious bro!?
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

If I kegel to long during sex my dick gets tired and eventually lose some hardness

Comment

Originally posted by wannalude View Post
                          I actually carry a slight kegal throughout the day and have been trying to pay attention to keep it relaxed.
                          wow a slight kegel all day :O omg well i hope find some way to balance it, i havent contracted unwillingly outside of when having sex. This is eye opening!

Comment

Yeah, never even realized it. Been concentrating on relaxing it for over a week now and it almost seems sore, but not really a sore feeling, maybe a tired feeling. Weird

Comment

Originally posted by 1panamanian View Post
                              WOW.. Pegasus I hope you are kidding, the thought of that just seems crazy as hell lol.. I can only imagine a kegel spasm while giving a good ol D slappy to your girl
                              Not crazy at all, growing up I wanted to reach orgasm as quick as possible. I would "unknowingly" kegal, and tense my muscles to help bring about the orgasm quicker. Years and years and years of doing this lead me to prematurely ejaculate through uncontrolled kegal spasms right when I entered the vagina. Thank god for this site as now my pelvic floor is balanced and I can last as long as I want in bed...except for when I get a little too excited

Originally posted by wannalude View Post
                              Yeah, never even realized it. Been concentrating on relaxing it for over a week now and it almost seems sore, but not really a sore feeling, maybe a tired feeling. Weird
                              Good for you man, I noticed this to. Whenever I would do something like sit down, stand up, I would do a slight kegal. Keep working at it, I promise it will be worth it. Took me 3 months to balance everything out but it's different for everyone.
                              UpcomingStallion
                              Last edited by UpcomingStallion; 04-04-2013, 11:48 AM.
                              2/2/2018
                              BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                              NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                              MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Working...
                              X