Changes in dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in dreams

I've been doing PE for 2 weeks or so. Seeing nice gains in flaccid which was a big part of my goal. What's interesting is that twice during this time I remember having sexual dreams. In my dreams instead of Pre-eing in the girl or having a small penis I had confidence. I felt a senses of control and dominance with my penis. PE has been working on my subconscious level too I guess. I like this because I believe in the mind-body connection.

Also has anyone considered visualization techniques? Couldn't hurt I guess.. When I'm working out I'll start visualizing a huge strong boner. Arnold spoke about this when he was lifting weights. Visualizing that his chest muscles would explode with all of the blood flow.

Interested to hear if any of you guys have had the same experience.
    Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Thank you sir, you have reminded me of what I need to do from this day forward; I forgot about visualization haha. But the same thing happend to me with my dreams. My sexual dreams prior to pe and weightlifting sucked, after pe and weightlifting I now identify myself as a man(my vision of me being a real man is one who takes control of his life, with the added benefits of being well endowed and attractive), which in turn has caused me to dream as such.

Comment

Awesome.. Interesting how it all works. Yes, it comes down to confidence, self image and to not be afraid to ask for or take what you want. Respect the cock
      Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Working...
      X