How is this even POSSIBLE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this even POSSIBLE?

Hi i was looking at the top performers list of this forum and a guy has gained 5 inches in length in 1 year and another guy has gained 2 inches in girth from 8 months, just wondering about how this is even possible? And the reason of why some people can gain so much faster than others and why other don't gain that much. Another question i have is that i am wondering if there is a limit you can reach from PEing or if you can gain to "infinity". I am also wondering of what the reasons are of why you can't? I mean if you can't. I mean sure you can't grow it to infinity ofc but like if you build muscles you can grow them like x2-3 times larger than what they were in the first place..

I submitted another thread a while ago asking for how long it would take to go from 6inches in length and 5inches in girth to like 8 to 9 inches in length and 6 to 7 inches in girth and the guy responded: "You won't probably be able to reach that goal" Just wondering about why it is "impossible" or why i would not be able to make it? I mean if you think about PEing in the first place and how it works.. what is the exsact reason to why your penis says "stop you won't grow anymore" if you know what a i mean?

I am new here btw.

Tyvm for answers stupid title btw

Most of those top performers were liars. No one has the answer as to why some goals are completely unrealistic, your goals would take you like 40 years to reach, and are kind of on the ridiculous side. Would you really want to be 9x7?
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

If blood flow wasn't an issue, we could all hang 100 lbs from our dick for 8 hours a day and I assure you we would all have 12" dicks in no time. Unfortunately there are a lot of external factors that affect PE, like time constraints, how willing you are to commit to a routine, etc.

There are a lot of lies and superstitions in the PE world. Some lies are on purpose, while I think other people tend to lie to themselves. I've seen some before/after pictures where the person clearly kept pressing the ruler deeper and deeper under the pubic bone. They believe the gains are real, so when they tell you their gains they aren't lying on purpose, they are just fooling themselves.

I am without a doubt nearly an inch longer than I was pre-PE. I can't tell you how that inch was gained though. Whether it was from EQ, tunica, ligs, or finishing of the natural growth process (I was 18 when I started) I have no clue. I remember standing in the bathroom when I was 18 and pressing the ruler super hard into my fat pad and I was still just 6". Now I don't press quite as hard because I've learned proper measuring technique. When I first started measuring with the ruler vertical to the pubic bone instead of horizontal, I lost a little bit of length. It hurt my ego, but now I like it because when I measure I know it is accurate.

My 6.875" measurement in my signature could have easily been 7" if I had pushed a little harder and fudged the numbers a little bit, but for what purpose? To stroke my ego, impress other forum members? If I count my upwards curve, I am over 7", but that's a different story.
      eow.
      Member of the Month April 2013
      Last edited by eow.; 04-16-2013, 03:33 PM.
      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Okay where to begin. First off, your penis is only about 50% muscle and that muscle is different than the muscle in your arms and other places, it's called smooth muscle. Second, you not only focus on the muscle during pe but also ligaments such as the tunica. Some people have more room to grow than others, some have better genetics and some have looser ligaments, all of these things can play rolls in growth of any thing on your body. Now as far as the infinity question, I don't think that's possible. For example, you can't grow your biceps to infinite lengths they have a preset mark they will not surpass without synthetic drugs sure you can make them bigger and harder but you have a genetic limit after a certain point without test or steroids... I do not encourage steroids and they won't help with PE anyways. Some have greater genetic limits than others. Some people will never be as big as another guy no matter how much they try. Same goes for the penis. Also some people have more elastic ligaments than others which makes growing easier by being able to stretch better. All in all everybody is different and not everyone will see the same results as others, other wise we would all be the same person. But you never know your growth potential until you try, so give it a shot and don't give up. The worst that could happen is you stay the same size which is unlikely if you stay with it.
        Best of luck to you. cheers.
        start: November 1st 2012
        BPEL: 5"
        EG: 4.4"

current: April 1st 2013
        BPEL: 5.9"
        EG: 4.8"

Goal by November 1st 2013
        BPEL: 6.5"
        EG: 5"

Ultimate goal
        BPEL: 8"
        EG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by TheTroll123 View Post
          Another question i have is that i am wondering if there is a limit you can reach from PEing or if you can gain to "infinity". I am also wondering of what the reasons are of why you can't?
          There would certainly be a hard limit to having a functional penis as the human body only has so much blood with which to pump into the penis to make it erect. What that limit is though I don't know.

Comment

Theoretically, scientifically, there is no hard limit (besides blood flow required to fill the erection). Imagine a complex device that could stretch your penis out using a lot of force without the compression needed for a hanger to "latch on." This device could also measure the amount of force (in pascal units) currently being applied to your penis. Using this device you could stretch to just beyond the plastic limit of your tissues, let your penis recover from that, then repeat a gazillion times until you reach the size you want.

Practically, yup there is a limit. I have fun thinking about fantasy stretching devices, though.
            eow.
            Member of the Month April 2013
            Last edited by eow.; 04-17-2013, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
              If blood flow wasn't an issue, we could all hang 100 lbs from our dick for 8 hours a day and I assure you we would all have 12" dicks in no time. Unfortunately there are a lot of external factors that affect PE, like time constraints, how willing you are to commit to a routine, etc.

There are a lot of lies and superstitions in the PE world. Some lies are on purpose, while I think other people tend to lie to themselves. I've seen some before/after pictures where the person clearly kept pressing the ruler deeper and deeper under the pubic bone. They believe the gains are real, so when they tell you their gains they aren't lying on purpose, they are just fooling themselves.

I am without a doubt nearly an inch longer than I was pre-PE. I can't tell you how that inch was gained though. Whether it was from EQ, tunica, ligs, or finishing of the natural growth process (I was 18 when I started) I have no clue. I remember standing in the bathroom when I was 18 and pressing the ruler super hard into my fat pad and I was still just 6". Now I don't press quite as hard because I've learned proper measuring technique. When I first started measuring with the ruler vertical to the pubic bone instead of horizontal, I lost a little bit of length. It hurt my ego, but now I like it because when I measure I know it is accurate.

My 6.875" measurement in my signature could have easily been 7" if I had pushed a little harder and fudged the numbers a little bit, but for what purpose? To stroke my ego, impress other forum members? If I count my upwards curve, I am over 7", but that's a different story.
              Actually, your body can only repair and add additional fibers so fast so hanging all day long will still only get you so much. Also, you need to factor in health, genetics, tunica limits, ligaments limits (which they do exists), etc... Also you need cementing time where staying with the same weight for a good amount of time is key in assistance with cementing given the ligaments and tunica a chance to have cellular growth and adaptation. Consider all the factors and how fast one can gain does not apply to all. I find that those who gain slow also cement while gaining because of the time factor that is takes to gain then one who gains fast. If I had a choice, I would rather gain slowly.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Well, the 100 lbs for 8 hours a day was kind of an exaggeration. My above post is more accurate.

If you surpass the yield strength of a tissue, you don't have to "cement" it. It will never return to its original length, ever, period. The question is whether or not we truly cause plastic deformation with PE, or if we simply train our penis to expand more elastically. In this case, "cementing" would be necessary.

Comment

Trust me it took me years to get where im at.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1th@matters View Post
                    Trust me it took me years to get where im at.
                    And where you at? When did you originally start PE? Were you consistent with your routine? What kind of gains have you made?

I just find it strange that your join date is last month...
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

5 inches in a year i call bullshit and forever will untill i see pictures.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Originally posted by Boosie View Post
                        5 inches in a year i call bullshit and forever will untill i see pictures.
                        I can take a cold shower, get out, and grow 5 inches in 5 minutes. Believe everything you read..
                        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Joebonner View Post
                          Okay where to begin. First off, your penis is only about 50% muscle and that muscle is different than the muscle in your arms and other places, it's called smooth muscle.
                          Pretty sure the penis doesn't contain any muscle, apart from the sphincter at the base that controls when you piss. Erectile tissue is not the same thing as muscle.

Comment

What so i won't be able to go from 6x5 to 8x6++?

ty for answers btw

Comment

Originally posted by TheTroll123 View Post
                              What so i won't be able to go from 6x5 to 8x6++?

ty for answers btw
                              It's possible. Don't expect it to be fast though. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X