X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she loves you, you should be fine I once made my gf cum from foreplay

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
      Lol MovingUp. Okay, I saw good reason in your post. AND, on the other hand, his girth isn't small enough to be considered most likely the smallest the girl has ever had, either. So we are simply agreeing to disagree.
      That I understand ... You admitted it might be and might not be ... Though why do you think what you do? Do you actually give credence to the third study? You think our initial girth poll is far from a good representation of the average population?

Or do you think the average girl he's going to run into has slept with more than 7 guys? Or do you not quite understand statistics and probability?
      Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
      4.7 MSEG
      5.1 BEG
      4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
      5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
      4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Dude, showing studies isn't going to do shit. I could give you a study, you could give me a study, we could go back and forth forever. I understand statistics and probability, I am not a retard.

Hows this, I literally don't give a shit. I could go back and forth 100 times and not get anywhere, this is completely irrelevant. Fine, tell him he is the smallest all girls will ever see and make him feel like shit, I don't really care.
        I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
        Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Since you don't give a shit, this will be for the rest of those reading. Being dismissive about studies and science and understanding gets us nowhere ... Yes many studies are flawed, many studies are inaccurate, especially penis size studies ... However on this site we have for the most part really liked the studies I linked, with a thread about it as well ... That and we have our own poll that has polled people about their size ... If a person has reason to believe this studies are flawed, he can give them and they could be discussed and opinions can change about them ...

Imagine a world where almost everyone had Faithandhope's opinion here ... We'd just dismiss any opportunity to discuss studies and claim that we'd never get anywhere because someone will disagree ... Idk about faithandhope, but I've had PLENTY of great discourses on many things involving studies and differing opinions and people have changed their minds ... If you haven't, then I'd venture to say you are the one that has a problem of being stubborn and unreasonable.

And to hit your final sentence ... I told him the truth. If he happens to feel terrible about the truth then maybe that's a good thing ... If we didn't feel bad about truly negative things, we wouldn't take action to change them and wouldn't survive and flourish.
          Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
          4.7 MSEG
          5.1 BEG
          4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
          5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
          4.2 EHeadG

Comment

Fine, tell him he is the smallest all girls will ever see and make him feel like shit, I don't really care.
            Ignorance is bliss, but people shouldn't lie or distort the truth just to make him feel better. He's small, there's no getting around that, and it's likely that he'll be among the thinnest of any girl's sexual partners.

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
            And to hit your final sentence ... I told him the truth. If he happens to feel terrible about the truth then maybe that's a good thing ... If we didn't feel bad about truly negative things, we wouldn't take action to change them and wouldn't survive and flourish.
            Bingo.
            My progress log

Comment

I'm not saying he isn't small but there is a more positive and constructive way to tell him, other than just saying "Oh, your definitely the smallest any girl will ever have", that just seems kind of a shitty way to say it. But maybe I am to nice
              I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
              Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Buy yourself a pump you'll get gains in girth from that doesn't matter if it's big or small now it's what it could be what it's all about
                Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

I'm not saying he isn't small but there is a more positive and constructive way to tell him, other than just saying "Oh, your definitely the smallest any girl will ever have", that just seems kind of a shitty way to say it. But maybe I am to nice
                  Well A. Nobody said he definitely would be and B. I added positive encouragement and relation of how i started thin as well in my post

So you can take your strawman argument tactic somewhere else ... It's funny how when losing an argument how quick someone is to use logical fallacies and tricks to try to save face
                  Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                  4.7 MSEG
                  5.1 BEG
                  4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                  5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                  4.2 EHeadG

Comment

I have the same girth as you, it is small but doesn't mean you can't pleasure with it, if you're like how I was before and kept thinking oh its too small etc you'll create too much anxiety issues and have more problems come from that, pe will help you a lot, and knowing what to do in bed will also help you much more

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper12 View Post
                      I have the same girth as you, it is small but doesn't mean you can't pleasure with it, if you're like how I was before and kept thinking oh its too small etc you'll create too much anxiety issues and have more problems come from that, pe will help you a lot, and knowing what to do in bed will also help you much more
                      I agree with this wholeheartedly. I'm currently at 4.4 EG and have never had a problem or complaint, at least not to my face. I'm sure that the women I have dated would have liked a bit more girth but I put my effort in to making sure they got off and never worried about my girth as they all wanted me badly afterwards.

There will always be guys bigger than you in that department but with some work and dedication you can narrow that margin considerably. Stop worrying, keep jelqing and find women that will love you for you and your girth will not be an issue.
                      Started seriously on 4/8/13
                      5.75" NBPEL X 4.4" EG
                      6.5" BPEL x 4.4" EG

6/1/13
                      6.75" BPEL x 4.5" EG
                      6/27/13
                      6.87" BPEL x 4.45" EG
                      7/3/13
                      7" BPEL x 4.45" EG
                      6.125" NBPEL x 4.45" EG

Long Term Goal: 7" NBPEL X 5.5" EG

Comment