Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had success from following TGC theory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had success from following TGC theory?

I have been trying to gain girth for a year now and haven't had any gains. I have had a baseball shaped penis as long as I can remember, 4.5 below the glans and about 4.1 near the base. Jelqing, squeezes and clamping seem to give no results so I'm not sure if i just have a really tough tunica that is my limiting factor. Should I stretch and do things like tunica tugs? I haven't really focused on length exercises because I am so embarrassed by my girth that I feel like I need to fix it first. Length is 6.25 BPEL and about 5.8 NBPEL. As for routine, I mostly jelqed for the first 6 months and have clamped for the last 4.5 months. Thanks.

What's your exact routine? Did you do 5 days on and 2 days off?

It seems strange that you wouldn't see any gains over a 6 month period. Something must be off with your technique. Have you tried the JP90 program?

According to the TGC Theory, I should focus on girth-centric routines, but it doesn't seem to be working. I just recently switched to length-centric routines and am already feeling a difference--note that this is only two days into the switchup, though.
    Starting: 4/2/2013
    BPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.25"
    BEG: 6"
    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
    BPEL: 8.25"
    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
    BEG: 6" (-.25")
    BPFSL: 8.75"
    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

I read the whole thread about the theory behind TGC, and it was interesting. And I was open to the theory. But later it was a poll, and even though it wasn't that many that voted, it came out rather inconclusive. It was a bit on the positive side as to 'whether it works or not'. Even so, I would expect people to experience a positive PI when changing a routine, so I am even sceptic to the slight positive conclusion in the poll. Here's the poll and the discussion that followed the poll: https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...ory-works.html

If the theory behind TGC appeared to be correct, I would expect that a far lot more people would have accounted for its effect, much like other techniques are time and again shown to work through testimonies in posts here. Such testimonies are pretty much absent when it comes to the TGC theory.

Comment

@frission I was doing 2 days on one day off when i jelqed and then every other day when i switched to clamping. As of the last month I have pretty much only stretched because I don't know what else to do.

Comment

Should i keep clamping and just see if it works? Do gains just suddenly happen after 4-5 months of the same thing? I get about .3-.4 in expansion but I think most of it is the CS. Either way I lose expansion the second I release the clamp and I don't feel any pump or heaviness afterwards.

Comment

Working...
          X