No announcement yet.

Why does no one know about PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a good saying (funny) in scary movie 4. needs adjusting for this thread but goes something like this,
    IF WE TALK ABOUT THAT WHICH WE DO NOT SPEAK, HAVEN'T WE SPOKEN ABOUT THAT IN WHICH WE DO NOT TALK
    Seems to make perfect sense! lol
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Truth be told i am happy with being one of the big guys.
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Even if the entire world knew about PE 5 years from now, I think that we would still be the elite. Simply because we are actually doing it. Plus we will have been doing it for a minimum of 5 years by that time.

I naturally assumed everyone would jump at the chance to make their penis bigger, but its not true. I told one of a friend who claims to be about 6 inches NBP and he said something to the effect of, "Dude, I just don't care. Girls only care about flaccid size".

I had a good laugh and left it alone... but it was a real eye opener for me.

You have to be at the right place in your life to be able to commit to something like this.

We live in a society that functions around "the magic pill" concept. We want it fast, we want it now and if it takes time, work or commitment, we just say no. It takes years to learn how to do something like this and the fact that everyone here is able to commit to PE for the relatively small results that we get is is actually a big achievement.

I knew that everyone has different values than me but I guess I didn't realize it to this effect until that experience. You just can't assume that everyone has the same values and standards as you do.

Anyway, in the end, I doubt PE is going to become something that EVERYONE does anytime soon. More and more people will continue to learn about it but in the end, there will only be a small amount of people who do it and see substantial results.

Its like pickup. Most guys know about it but it's still only 20% of the guys that get all the girls.

Comment

I read somewhere on the interweb years ago that some doctors reccomend the jelq exercise to men with ed.
          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
            I read somewhere on the interweb years ago that some doctors reccomend the jelq exercise to men with ed.
            Some of them do- though usually not in an official capacity.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

No mainstream outlet would tell people that you CAN do exercises to make it bigger because:

1. It would be way too hard to explain and for people to understand in a short article or TV segment
              2. It sounds nutty
              3. It really does not show results in a short enough time for it to be considered legit.
              4. There is a high level of dedication (people can't even make themselves go to the gym)
              5. What would a doctor gain from saying anything about what a bunch of anonymous internet dudes were doing to their dicks?
              6. What doctor would sacrifice that much time and energy to do PE when they make half a million dollars a year?

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad
              Starting: BPEL- 6.75 to 7
              Current: BPEL 7 to 7.4
              Starting: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base
              Current: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base

Comment

Originally posted by Whitesnake45 View Post
                No mainstream outlet would tell people that you CAN do exercises to make it bigger because:

1. It would be way too hard to explain and for people to understand in a short article or TV segment
                2. It sounds nutty
                3. It really does not show results in a short enough time for it to be considered legit.
                4. There is a high level of dedication (people can't even make themselves go to the gym)
                5. What would a doctor gain from saying anything about what a bunch of anonymous internet dudes were doing to their dicks?
                6. What doctor would sacrifice that much time and energy to do PE when they make half a million dollars a year?

In response to point number four.

It it worse than that! Most people cannot eat well or at least know when to stop eating. I look around and doubt that many people could jelq for 15 or 20 minutes straight. Once their arm started to hurt they would quit.
                PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Haha, so true. Anything difficult and long-term is not appealing to people. That's why all these fad diets and workouts get so popular. At the end of the day, if you want something unique it's not going to be easy or happen fast.

Starting: BPEL- 6.75 to 7
                  Current: BPEL 7 to 7.4
                  Starting: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base
                  Current: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base

Comment

I see new members on this forum every couple of minutes. Everyone who wants a bigger penis will eventually know about jelqing.
                    Get Smart

Comment

Originally posted by Danster579 View Post
                      I like to read as much as I can about PE so I can have success. I was skimming google and found this article: The Doctors TV Show - Penis Size. Seriously? It's like the "scientific" community completely ignores PE.

I quote, "Despite what you may hear or read, no special exercises, supplements or diets will speed up the development process or change the size."

We all know its good for you but I find articles just like this everyday.

I think if more people knew the world would be better.

So why is this?
                      They know so little about it that they will naturally take an authoritative stance toward something they don't fully understand. Alas, results in the form of penile size gains and more importantly EQ gains provide all the evidence that is needed. How can they honestly say that PE, done properly, can't have the same or better results to EQ than most drugs they prescribe?. Can they explain how ED can be reversed by PE?. A resounding no !These kind of admissions do not pay for medical school.

Comment

New experience everyone! I was working at my new job and this girl starts talking about strippers. She said that stripper masturbate before stripping. I think to myself that this is bullshit and that they are jelqing. She tells us two guys that we should Google it because she has seen the before and after and and like "DAMN"!

A few readers will be like "DAMN! REALLY!" Others will be thinking of how far that goes above and beyond sexual harassment.

Anyhow, I make damn sure that no customers are in the gas station and I let her know that it is technically called jelqing and it is not masturbation. She asked how I knew and I just told her "because".

Seriously, word is getting out and whether people are posting of forums or not.

Comment

With the wide availability of information on any subject available online, it would surprise me if most if not all guys know or read about PE. We are living in the information age. Having the information and actually using it are two separate matter entirely. How many guys are dedicated enough to follow and continue the PE exercise programs? . Not very many, and that maybe not such a bad thing .

Comment

I'm sure a lot of people heard about PE, they just don't want to invest 6 months to a year for a half inch so they stay out and claim it don't exist. And it's coming from someone who had no gains from PE whatsoever, still waiting on measurable gains. And I'm also impatient as fuck but I'd kill to get to 8 nbp that's how I look at it!

Comment

Working...
                            X