Hanging VS Supraslammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging VS Supraslammers

Hey guys, I've got a question to all those season PE'ers who have tried both hanging and supraslammers. My question to you is, which did you find more effective in increasing your erect length? So far, all I've done is hang and I've gained 0.6 in through this method. However, lately I'm getting rather bored with hanging and would like to mix it up a little. From what I've read, Supraslammers are awesome for both erect length and girth, and I was thinking about replacing my hanging with them. I want to gain at least another half inch in length before stopping and cementing, but if the supraslammers aren't as effective as hanging then I won't do them, and I don't want to waste valuable PE time finding out. So.... bring on the comments

Hello Condar, all the PE exercises done in the supraslammer are girth exercises so i don't understand why the supraslammer inventor (supra) said they were also good for length because i don't think they are. So i would stick with the hanging.

Comment

I was referencing this link, which has a quote from kingpole and some guarantees by him as well. In his experience supraslammers were great for length as well as girth

Comment

Yes i've seen that thread. Who knows girth exercise girth exercise girth exercise may equal length. Who knows. Please let me know.

Comment

Wet jelqs are technically "girth" exercises but ive heard from many they get length from jelqing including myself
          "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Originally posted by shapeshift
            Actually to make it a fair test, I will do nothing but hang for the next month and record stats; then nothing but SS the following month and compare the results.
            record BPEL, BPFL, BPFSL, MSEG, and BEG so we can see how it effects certain things differently.
            Jan 1 2016: 6.6" BPEL 4.4" MSEG

Current: 6.6" BPEL 4.5" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2017: 7" BPEL 5.1" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2018: 7.3" BPEL 5.3" MSEG

Ultimate Goal: 7.5" BPEL 5.5" MSEG

Comment

Working...
            X