Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking 2 weeks off due to injury, can I wear an extender during the 2 weeks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking 2 weeks off due to injury, can I wear an extender during the 2 weeks?

I am taking 2 weeks off off PE due to a possible injury from the bathmate. When I use the bathmate and max out on it I notice a faint large purple bruise on the head of my penis on the left side of it. This is not like one of the tiny dots you get on your shaft from PEing. It is more like imagine a bruise the size of a penny except it is very faint in color, it has a purplish tint to it. The bruise quickly fades after I am done with my bathmate seshion and is like it was never there. Also when I have full boners the bruise is not there. Only when I have a hardcore seshion with my bathmate does it appear.

So I'm not sure what it is but regardless I have decided to take a 2 week break to stay on the safe side and to not max out on the bathmate anymore when I go back to PE.

My question is, during this 2 week break period, can I continue stretching my penis if I only stretch from the base? Since my possible injury is on the head of my penis I think I would be able to do helicopter stretches by grabbing my penis from the base and stretching. Also wearing my extendering from the midshaft would not affect the head. So I was thinking I can do helicopter stretches and wear my extender from the midshaft during these 2 weeks off because my possible injury is only on the head of the penis. Would this be a problem?

thoughts, comments appreciated.

Dude..

Either take 2 weeks off or don't, a break is a break.

Comment

If you did something that caused injury of any kind. Don't do it again until your are much more conditioned. Err on the edge of caution.

I believe that you should take a break, maybe 1 week, then start jelqing and stretching. If the bathmat is hurting you, don't use it.

You need to listen to your body more before you seriously injure yourself.

Comment

If you are injured...Stop! Don't do any more exercises because you are only going to prolong recovery or make it worse. After you have recovered start again and be careful...Good luck!
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Working...
        X