Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging without finishing [Health question]

Hey guys,
    So I practice Edging almost every time. To be honest I am not sure if it will help me last longer or not.
    Anyways, whenever I practice edging I keep on going for almost 2 hours (of course I take a small rest after feeling becoming so close and not being able to keep it going.)

The thing is that after I finish the edging I don't let myself go for "full orgasm" (so basically I just keep edging over and over then I stop and go to bed) [A.K.A I don't let myself cum].

So I was wondering, is there any harm for the body if I arouse myself to the point of orgasm but then stop without letting sperm come out and do it almost everyday?

Thanks.
    Share your experience :D
    Length vs Girth: https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...gth-girth.html
    Edging time length?: https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...ur-edging.html

I'm the exact opposite, I always end up releasing, as far as answering your question some of the more experienced posters should be able to do so.
    PATIENCE
    CONSISTENCY
    FOCUS and
    DETERMINATION

Comment

I also always release when I edge...the sensations are just too much to just pack up and close down the shop

supposedly,if you release when edging,it will hurt your gains but I still gained like an inch in length while edging like that.

I think most people will advise you to not release when edging since you'll be able to last longer in bed which is always good

personally,if you can do it without releasing,I'll advise you to keep going like that but be sure you cum at least 1-2 times per week regardless of edging or not
      4/15/2012 starting 15/13 cm

6/6/2012------------16.1/13 cm
      7/17/2012-----------16.8/13 cm
      9/19/2012-----------17.7/13 cm
      1/8/2013 -----------17.7/13 cm

Comment

When I edge, rarely do I finish afterwards. I notice gains come easier if I don't, also, my flaccid hang is much more plump and hangs heavier and lower the days after. I only release when I have sex with my girlfriend. I could edge for a week or so before finally getting to release. You can imagine how incredible it is and how massive my load is though when I get to. Nothing compares to me performing basically a one man bukkake. My girlfriend goes crazy.
        BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
        EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Comment

You wont hurt yourself by doing what you are doing. I am from the school of thought to not blow your load. Not blowing your load keeps your unit in a larger state otherwise then can be achieved by blowing your load. Edging is used to maximize length of time of your unit being fully erect. This helps promote growth by expanding the fibers for long lengths of time. The main reason many edge is to last longer. By edging, you are training your mind to connect with your unit. You will be able to delay release the more you edge. It takes time to do this. Some men notice significant time differences and others just a few minutes. The bottom line... is edging helps you to connect with your unit and become one unit. Good luck

BTW...like thirdeye said...holding that load for your significant other is all worth it... even if it is days later
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the response.
            It is really helpfuel
            Share your experience :D
            Length vs Girth: https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...gth-girth.html
            Edging time length?: https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...ur-edging.html

Comment

You won't do any harm by edging and not "finishing". Your body makes hundreds of millions of sperm cells fresh and new everyday whether you ejaculate or not. Those that don't get to venture out into the world are just recycled. This is exactly what happens to "edged sperm" that don't leave your testes or epididymus (sperm storage area). Those that do leave are just excreted along with urine. No harm done. The same also goes for men who have had a vesectomy. Sperm never leave the scrotum and so they are just recycled.....to clarify, when I say "recycled" I mean destroyed and made fresh from the raw materials. They don't get a second chance.

Comment

ugh *vasectomy

Comment

[QUOTE=ajbo;701055]Hey guys,
                  So I practice Edging almost every time. To be honest I am not sure if it will help me last longer or not.
                  Anyways, whenever I practice edging I keep on going for almost 2 hours (of course I take a small rest after feeling becoming so close and not being able to keep it going.)

The thing is that after I finish the edging I don't let myself go for "full orgasm" (so basically I just keep edging over and over then I stop and go to bed) [A.K.A I don't let myself cum].

So I was wondering, is there any harm for the body if I arouse myself to the point of orgasm but then stop without letting sperm come out and do it almost everyday?

it is very frustrating for the male body to stopp before orgasm. at the same time the male body gets totally addicted to this practice of edging without orgasm.

Comment

From my experience I have found that not finishing probably doesn't affect gains at all (Big Al also says this, I think) but my flaccid hang is longer and thicker for hours whereas if I finish it seems to turtle almost immediately.
                    Start:
                    6.1" BPEL
                    4.8" MSEG
                    5.5" NBP

Current 21/08/2016:
                    7.375" BPEL
                    5.4" MSEG
                    6" BEG

Short-term goal:
                    7" NBP
                    5.75" MSEG
                    6.5" BEG

Comment

i am also practicing edging sessions without full release of sperm . experiecing partial ejaculations is very unsatisfying for the male body . i force the complete naked male body to practice 57 partial ejaculations. it is very addicting for the male body.

Comment

Working...
                      X