Starting back after overtraining??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting back after overtraining??

a few months back I started the JP90 routine and hit a few injuries. Also my flaccid and erect size was smaller... any way I have had a month to two off and ready to start from scratch.

Before I used to pull quite hard when stretching could this have resulted in the overtraining??

Basically any tips would be appreciated when it comes to the exercises and whether I should alter the reps etc...

Thanks guys

Hmm this could be a combination of a few things. Make sure you listen to your body. JP90 could be too intense for you. Make sure you're warming up really well to avoid injury or any kind of damage. Very important.

Don't pull hard at all, don't jelq with a tight grip, you want your exercises to feel good, you should feel a slight stretch in the ligs when you're stretching and maintain a good rhythm when you're jelqing, key word being light. Focus on your technique, doing the exercise correctly and efficiently matters most.

Really you're problem is doing too much that your penis can handle. Back off a bit. Take note how you're penis responds every day. If it feels overworked, take a few days off. I myself can't do JP90, 5 days on is too much for me at the moment. Everyone is different we all have different thresholds. My advice would be try the JP90 again, though go light. No pulling with force. Do it light. If it's still too much, cut back the frequency to maybe 1-2 days on and 1 day off to recover. Experiment a little.

The fact that you have received injuries tells me you either didn't warm up enough (rice sock works best, 10 minutes at least in my opinion, best would 15-20 mins) or you used too much strain. Of course you could have done both. Just take it easy. Be gentle with him, he'll grow up big and strong.
    Sexual Strat
    Last edited by Sexual Strat; 07-23-2013, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Warm up is extremely important. Don't rip your dick of when you jelq. It should be applied pressure when you jelq. It should stretch your unit and blood through the shaft released before hitting the glans. You want to feel it but pulling hard is only going to injure you session after session and could result in permanent injury. Take your time, this isn't a race. Set a small goal and then achieve it and set a new one. Good luck
      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      The League Of PE Legends
      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

You want to 'moderately' stretch, but not pull until it hurts.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Yup, over training. Me too. I too had to take a month off. You have to listen to your "pain" and for me I need to keep an eye for those little red spots. Those spots, for me, are my warning sign that I am getting too aggressive.

Welcome back. I have been back at it for several months now, and everything is going great, now.
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Working...
          X