Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone experimented with manual sterethcing for 5+ min in one direction routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I use my hips to lock my grip ive managed to do 3+ minutes.
    Anything more and im sore so I haven't got to that intensity yet
    But I personally think more torque and pull from ur hand is better than hanging..
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

5 minutes?! How about 30. I have done manuel stretching since I first started jelqing and I still do. I don't hold it in the same direction for any certain amount of time. I stretch it out and hold it, moving it in any direction I want. Like you said I would switch hands after every couple of minutes but after a month or so I could hold it with the same hand. I grip right under the head
      Get Smart

Comment

the question is whether holding for 5 minutes will make a relevant size gain improvement over holding just for 30 seconds...

Comment

Originally posted by BossBoy93 View Post
          5 minutes?! How about 30. I have done manuel stretching since I first started jelqing and I still do. I don't hold it in the same direction for any certain amount of time. I stretch it out and hold it, moving it in any direction I want. Like you said I would switch hands after every couple of minutes but after a month or so I could hold it with the same hand. I grip right under the head
          30 minutes straight? No thanks, that's way too much I think. I'm talking 5 minutes straight in one direction, then let go, wait a minute, then the other directions.

Originally posted by jcarrier View Post
          the question is whether holding for 5 minutes will make a relevant size gain improvement over holding just for 30 seconds...
          Exactly, and if I gain using this program, it proves it will. Because I have been stretching for one and a half year now using 30 seconds, then later 1 minute stretching. My gains have stalled.
          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
            I have tried hanging and did not fancy it and I won't begin again until I can't squeeze ANY more gains from manual PE

I have already tried a 5 minute stretch 2 days in a row now in one direction and it went fine.

I'm still thinking about trying this, but wanted to hear more from you guys.
            There is a huge difference in doing just one 5 minute stretching session- as opposed to five. Still, if you can manage that feat without fatigue you are to be commended

Please keep us posted.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              There is a huge difference in doing just one 5 minute stretching session- as opposed to five. Still, if you can manage that feat without fatigue you are to be commended

Please keep us posted.
              I love how this forum has all the 'big names' posting so liberally. You have the rockin'est accent, Al

Comment

Please keep us posted.
                Had my first 5 Minutes 5 Directions Routine yesterday and it went GREAT. No fatigue in grip problems and I was at the gym for one and a half hour lifting heavy weights just before.

Going to give it about about 2 months unless something gets in the way, to see some results from it. I

Comment

Originally posted by JawiCoolGuy View Post
                  I love how this forum has all the 'big names' posting so liberally. You have the rockin'est accent, Al
                  Thanks

BTW, I noticed that you created a new post about your fingers hurting from training. This would be an excellent post to consider asking for advice in upping your hand strength/endurance.

For me, weight training without any straps and using "thick bars" has helped to keep my grip strength/stamina up.

Even simple work like squeezing a rubber ball daily can help to greatly enhance finger and hand strength/endurance. Upping the rep count and intensity in small increments but very regularly will help you realize quick gains.
                  Big Al
                  Administrator
                  PEGym Editor
                  Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Big Al; 08-19-2013, 06:30 AM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                    Had my first 5 Minutes 5 Directions Routine yesterday and it went GREAT. No fatigue in grip problems and I was at the gym for one and a half hour lifting heavy weights just before.

Going to give it about about 2 months unless something gets in the way, to see some results from it. I
                    Being able to sustain that kind of grip for 5 minutes at a time (let alone for 5 sessions) is very advanced! Your doing it after a workout is even more mindblowing.

If you can offer any additional advice to the post above that would be most appreciated
                    Big Al
                    Administrator
                    PEGym Editor
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by Big Al; 08-19-2013, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Thanks

BTW, I noticed that you created a new post about your fingers hurting from training. This would be an excellent post to consider asking for advice in upping your hand strength/endurance.

For me, weight training without any straps and using "thick bars" has helped to keep my grip strength/stamina up.
                      you mean, use weight training to substitute manual stretching and give your hands a break?

Also, what do you think is the most common age to start PE, and hey, when you were just a PE newblet, were you known as just "Al"?

Comment

you mean, use weight training to substitute manual stretching and give your hands a break?
                        You can use weight training to support your manual stretches. If you're not engaging in a regular weight training routine, you can just directly train the forearms + grip instead.

Also, what do you think is the most common age to start PE, and hey, when you were just a PE newblet, were you known as just "Al"?
                        The most common age seems to be the late teens to early 20s. I was fairly large before starting PE The "Big" part was more in reference to my body size.

Comment

Being able to sustain that kind of grip for 5 minutes at a time (let alone for 5 sessions) is very advanced! Your doing it after a workout is even more mindblowing.

If you can offer any additional advice to the post above that would be most appreciated
                          Thanks. My advice is the same as yours: Weight training. Been working out for around 3 years now and I have never used straps or gloves.

However, doing manual PE for one and a half year I think also have helped my grip endurance.

Comment

You can use weight training to support your manual stretches. If you're not engaging in a regular weight training routine, you can just directly train the forearms + grip instead.

The most common age seems to be the late teens to early 20s. I was fairly large before starting PE The "Big" part was more in reference to my body size.
                            well, if im hurting my fingers, doesnt that mean i kinda AM training them? also, ive been PEing in overdrive and i know its been less than a week, but i havent even gained 0.1" EL. is that normal?

Comment

well, if im hurting my fingers, doesnt that mean i kinda AM training them?
                              If you're equating pain with development then not necessarily. There's a marked difference between the discomfort you feel from a productive weight training session and the pain of overwork/injury.

also, ive been PEing in overdrive and i know its been less than a week, but i havent even gained 0.1" EL. is that normal?
                              If you're on your first week of training, you should not be in "overdrive".

Your first few sessions should be used to get yourself accustomed to the exercises and to set your training baselines (reps, times, etc.) [Especially at this point] You should err on the side of caution regarding your training- as you can always adjust reps, etc. upwards in your next session.
                              Big Al
                              Administrator
                              PEGym Editor
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Big Al; 08-20-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

If you're equating pain with development then not necessarily. There's a marked difference between the discomfort you feel from a productive weight training session and the pain of overwork/injury.

If you're on your first week of training, you should not be in "overdrive".

Your first few sessions should be used to get yourself accustomed to the exercises and to set your training baselines (reps, times, etc.) [Especially at this point] You should err on the side of caution regarding your training- as you can always adjust reps, etc. upwards in your next session.
                                Yea, I've tried taking it a bit lighter. kind of. (took my first off day.. next should be in 3 days..) but I just don't understand why theres so much precaution. I mean, I know this isnt something you wanna break, but so far, the only things Ive been wearing out sore are my fingers and hands. even my darn shoulders sometimes.

I don't know, maybe my D is just unusually more invincible or something? I mean, compared to going to the gym and exercising the shib out of yourself, this is a double cake walk, and even with that I used to do four hours a day doing that, only then, I was actually waking up feeling the need to check if I still had my legs or if they were just numb with pain, which meant I was good for another 4 hours. To be fair, that still really paid off

Comment

Working...
                                X