Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is 7 and 5.5 a good size for most women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anonymity, Im not around girls alot cause i dont go to school and im a landscaper lol, im 21 and only had sex once when i was 15 and it obviously didnt last long but I didnt think about my size I was just too horny to give a shit..now Im 21 and im alittle insecure about stupid shit like this, cause If a girl ever said I was small it would realy piss me off and damage my confidence a hell of alot..but I do go out and flirt with girls when I can, but before I get a girl friend I kinda want to make sure that she isnt thinking about a ex or other guy thats bigger then me. I know its a jelous ego thing and I kno theres always gonna be people bigger than me, I just want to be the best I can be for my girl when I get one..thanks for the advice!

Comment

I have to agree with Boa. You have good size, but it is just average at best. But if you get to 8 NBPEL, you won't have to worry about anything, because all girls will love it...Dedicate to PE bro. You got good girth, just get to 8 EL.
      Last edited by Vulture; 09-12-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
        I have to agree with Boa. You have good size, but it is just average at best. But if you get to 8 NBPEL, you won't have to worry about anything, because all girls will love it...Dedicate to PE bro. You got good girth, just get to 8 EL.
        What do you gain from trying to put people down and spreading false information?
        OP is not massive, but he is bigger than "average at best".
        Are you so insecure about your penis that it makes you feel better to make other people feel bad about theirs?

Comment

I don't think this is the first time I have seen your bullshit postings saying something similar to this. I suggest you stop acting like this.
          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

WantGirth you got it wrong, I didn't put anyone down. And both my measurements are lower than his. Answer me this, how the fuck will I feel better by considering the average margin much higher? That should make me feel even worse. I posted my honest opinion on average length, and I get picked on for that?

EraStyle I will continue to post this because clearly it's you guys that's trying to feel better by considering the average size to be much lower than it is in the real world. Don't get butthurt by reading someone else's opinion on average.

And you guys shouldn't even talk about these survey statistics being FACTS! For all I know, my size was not added in the statistics so until they measure every single person on earth IN PERSON you cannot call these surveys facts..So we're all posting opinions here.

I would be a happier man if the average was really what it is claimed to be by many, but not all.

Comment

Average is 5.9 x 4.75... I'm not trying to feel better about myself by stating that.
              Started: 7 x 5
              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

WantGirth you got it wrong, I didn't put anyone down. And both my measurements are lower than his. Answer me this, how the fuck will I feel better by considering the average margin much higher? That should make me feel even worse. I posted my honest opinion on average length, and I get picked on for that?

EraStyle I will continue to post this because clearly it's you guys that's trying to feel better by considering the average size to be much lower than it is in the real world. Don't get butthurt by reading someone else's opinion on average.

And you guys shouldn't even talk about these survey statistics being FACTS! For all I know, my size was not added in the statistics so until they measure every single person on earth IN PERSON you cannot call these surveys facts..So we're all posting opinions here.

I would be a happier man if the average was really what it is claimed to be by many, but not all.
                I'm sorry, but do you have any idea how incredibly dumb you just sounded?
                This is what you just said in a nutshell
                "There are multiple scientific studies done on the subject, but because they only used a sample, just like they do in every single study of the population ever done ever, I am going to ignore it, and tell you my opinion, which is fact! They didn't survey every single person in the world, so they are wrong and my personal opinion is right."

Holy shit dude! Did you even graduate high school? With that level of logic I am thinking probably not.

Telling a guy who is openly admitting that he is having some self conscious feelings about his penis that he isn't big enough yet is definitely putting someone down by the way.

I don't know why you choose to make yourself and others feel bad, but you should stop.

By the way, Denny has one of the largest penises on this site, and I also have an above average, even above your average penis. Us saying what the real average is, is not to make us feel better about our size. We say it simply because there are MULTIPLE studies that support what we are saying.
                Even studies done where the scientists themselves did not do the measuring and the numbers were just recorded by asking men, the averages are not that large. Don't forget that many men round up, measure incorrectly adding length, or flat out add more to their number than they actually have. So please go on about how we are wrong, how all of the scientifically conducted studies are wrong, and how your warped personal opinion is so much more accurate than all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by WantGirths View Post
                  I'm sorry, but do you have any idea how incredibly dumb you just sounded?
                  This is what you just said in a nutshell
                  "There are multiple scientific studies done on the subject, but because they only used a sample, just like they do in every single study of the population ever done ever, I am going to ignore it, and tell you my opinion, which is fact! They didn't survey every single person in the world, so they are wrong and my personal opinion is right."

Holy shit dude! Did you even graduate high school? With that level of logic I am thinking probably not.

Telling a guy who is openly admitting that he is having some self conscious feelings about his penis that he isn't big enough yet is definitely putting someone down by the way.

I don't know why you choose to make yourself and others feel bad, but you should stop.

By the way, Denny has one of the largest penises on this site, and I also have an above average, even above your average penis. Us saying what the real average is, is not to make us feel better about our size. We say it simply because there are MULTIPLE studies that support what we are saying.
                  Even studies done where the scientists themselves did not do the measuring and the numbers were just recorded by asking men, the averages are not that large. Don't forget that many men round up, measure incorrectly adding length, or flat out add more to their number than they actually have. So please go on about how we are wrong, how all of the scientifically conducted studies are wrong, and how your warped personal opinion is so much more accurate than all of this.
                  Vulture is a troll. You just have to ignore his posts. I've been lurking this forum for about a year now and it seems that a few trolls have started creeping in recently.

Comment

I think that size is close to perfect. But if you really want to drive her wild, then a 8x6 is probably best imho.
                    start: aug 1 2013
                    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

You likely will not get too big girth wise for women to handle. 6 is very large, but women are stretchy that way and most should be able to accommodate (with lotsa lube) fairly quickly if not on the first try.
                      Length can become a problem though. 8 inches is long, and most vaginas except in their absolutely most aroused state (even during great sex a womans vagina would not necessarily be in this state) will struggle to take 8 inches. Women only adjust this way so much.
                      Most men love going balls deep, and really pounding away. This is usually not possible for someone with 8 inches.

Comment

I like using my penis as a lever, having a good deal of it sticking out. I used to love going balls deep, but now after PE, I love having half of my cock not even getting wet while I drive my gf crazy with multiple orgasms. The most sensation is in the tip for me anyway.

And I would be a happier man if everyone was taught statistics in elementary school. It is so simple that most children could understand it. The statistics are more relevant than your opinion, which isn't relevant, gucci Vulture.
                        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                        CI:1.5 -2.5
                        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I'll not argue about averages, people don't change their opinion so talking about that would be futile.

However saying 8x6 is ideal and will satisfy all women is wrong and misleading:

Most girls would bottom out before then/around there. This means there is physically no way to get more length in-theres a back and you can't go any futher. This means you can't go balls deep, which means you can't grind or at least its hard to grind, so its harder to involve the clit without your hand. I know my girlfriend really enjoys just being the whole way in and grinding about. When I went up to 7.8"ish BPEL I bottomed out and it hurt her, and I wanted to keep the balls deep feeling, so I stopped and went a bit shorter. I would not want bigger length now as it would just make sex worse in my opinion-yes I could work around it but I have the option to stop now so I have.

As for 6" girth- it is not uncommon for one night stands to be rejected with a girth like that. It is miles and miles above average and unless a woman is naturally very loose, or has long term been with a very large girthed partner, that'd be painful for most women. I know when I've been worked up to 5.25" girth in temporary gains, lots of lubrication is necessary for me to insert myself, which is a hassle and painful for both of us. I accept my girlfriend is tighter than what seems to be average but it stands that there will me women that cannot insert 5.5" girth without a lot of work, and the numbers rise as girth rises.

Sure many aim for it, and sure many with partners have them adapt and like the size, but theres also a lot out there who know what too big is.
                          I'm back!

Comment

7x5.5 is good enough to satisfy ALL women. I seriously don't understand how you'll saying most women. I started aroung 7x5.0 and never had a problem with a woman saying I'm small or she wasn't satisfied with the performance/pleasure. Learn how to use what you have and you sure as hell don't have no worries about size.
                            "If you pull hard, it will grow"
                            6 15/16"nbpel 5" eg
                            1/26/13
                            7.75" nbpel 5 3/8" eg
                            8/01/13

Comment

In my honest opinion I would say that at 6.75 x 5.5 you are the perfect size for the biggest group of women Crazy, your girth could be big for many and you have snuff length so please don't worry. 7.5 x 6 will be to big for many women. Your already in the perfect range.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
                                boaconstrictor, So what ur saying is that I probably cant satisfy a tall or big girl with wide hips? well Son of a fuckin bitch lol..nah but seriously that not cool cause I dont want to have to be worried about which girl I date or get with cause I might not be able to satisfy her that would probably put my self-esteem in the shitter untill I got to the point where my dick grew, how ever long that would take...I just want to have a dick that can be considered atleast a decent size and get any bodytype or race of woman to cum. and not be worryed about not being big or good enough. what ever size that may be
                                I am at your long term goal size and both my current partner and ex wife (who are both average size ) find (or found) it bigger than ideal. Before meeting my current partner I dated a 6ft 2'lady with wide hips and she loved my dick. The lesson is there is no perfect penis size .

I started at 6.75" bpel by 4.75" and women were happy with it . When I was 7.75" by 5.25" to 5.5" I had a lot of happy women and some who suggested it was a bit long.

Comment

Working...
                                X