white spots on glans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white spots on glans

hey guys i have always had an white small spot on the glans from age 10 where the opening but now when i started pe and started streching the white spots started to be bigger and i noticed 2 white spots that i never had

the white spots are looking like loss of pygmantation they dont hurt and its not from sex or any desis
    sorry about my english

i found some other guys with the same problem he is discribing better than me

That said, about a month ago I noticed something that has scared me quite a
    bit. On my glans, on the right side (not that you needed to know that, sorry I'm
    a details dude) I've noticed some white spots. Not like the 'bumpy pimple type
    things' you can get on your shaft, but like spots where the circulation seems to
    be bad. If I apply brief gentle pressure to it the blood seems to rush in and I
    get uniform color again, but then after short while (1 min or so) the spots are
    back. Again the skin has the same texture as the rest of my glans, is NOT raised
    in anyway, just has some spots that are whitish were the blood seems not to be
    arriving as well. Anyone else experienced something similar

Comment

I would work with kegels/reverse kegels to get the blood better flowing to your glans.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
      X