No announcement yet.

Meet someone else who does PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good gains! you look like you might be a girth gainer which is the best type of gainer.I think no matter what size a penis is girth even a 3 inch look huge! plus 80% of woman prefer it.
    I hope I meer someone who pe's one day.
    Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
    NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
    Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

I told one of my good pals about PE and he started and joined on here a month back, then he bust his wrist. Unlucky!

Comment

He injured his wrist not his penis lol crazy!
        Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
        NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
        Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

I met Pirate about a year and some months ago. He was traveling through my neck of the woods.

We shade a soda at Burger King. It was cool to sit at Bk and talk about the gym and life.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Meant had a soda ( each)

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              Meant had a soda ( each)

Lol
              Haha, I was going to say, you guys met and shared a soda?"
              Reminds me of a precursor to a shared jelq session. Lol

That's awesome though. I think it would be cool to meet somebody from the gym in real life and just shoot the sh** together.
              start: aug 1 2013
              bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
              Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
              Mseg: 5..5..6.5
              Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

It was great meeting DonJelqer and his Mrs. I know that when I was a member of Thunder' s back in 2004, several members who lived in Florida met to shoot the shit.

Comment

I havent met anyone yet. I told CAMARO if he comes over to the US he can stay here and I'll let him experience a little redneck life! lol

Comment

Looks like Camaro will be doing a lot of meeting and greeting once he gets the plane tickets in order.Which could be months.Sigh....
                    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

I often wonder if I have ran across some of the members, and just didn't know it. I am aware that there are a few who live right here in my city, so who knows.

I haven't met anyone, though there are a few that I wouldn't mind meeting. If you interact with people enough, it seems like the natural progression. Maybe that's just me, though.

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                        Looks like Camaro will be doing a lot of meeting and greeting once he gets the plane tickets in order.Which could be months.Sigh....

you dont want to visit during winter anyway!

Comment

Why is that? No where to go?
                          Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

I think that statistically you would be more likely to bump into someone who knows about PE or does PE at an actual gym. It seems guys who are more concerned with body image also would be more concerned about penis size. And there seems to be a lot of fitness and body building guys on here as well.
                            Started: 7 x 5
                            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                              Why is that? No where to go?

more enjoyable! Its damn freezing here right now from that air TPW sent our way!! thankfully it will be back in the 70's this weekend

Comment

Yeh I was thinking that there was a direct correlation between the two before. I have never heard anyone talking about PE before in person though, probably isn't something most people would talk about.. outside of forums I am guessing

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                                I think that statistically you would be more likely to bump into someone who knows about PE or does PE at an actual gym. It seems guys who are more concerned with body image also would be more concerned about penis size. And there seems to be a lot of fitness and body building guys on here as well.
                                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                                X