New enlargement method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LilNudeDude View Post
    I don't know exactly what the medical name for it is. From what I understand and have read. The suspensory ligaments are detached from the bone, your unit is pulled forward, and ligaments re-attached.

I was hesitant to even mention it. But, I'm sure someone would come across it anyway. I know it is mentioned in the basics threads and articles. But, like I said, IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED.

Considering the following before EVER considering surgery!

Surgery: Surgery is never cheap. Discoloration and disfigurement (unnatural appearance) are common complaints. Almost everyone reports their EQ is never the same again. The gains from such a procedure are hardly worth the price to be paid financially, physically, or potentially emotional.

PE: FREE! With time, patience, and dedication you will get the penis YOU want. It will look completely natural. Any discoloration I have ever caused eventually goes away. EQ has done nothing but improve. I can think of no downside to forcing your penis to grow in a NATURAL way. In my mind, there is and will never be anything better than the NATURAL way in performing anything.
    That sounds like the normal phalloplasty. For lengthening surgery all surgeons cut off the suspensory ligament, causing you to hang lower. Thing is, it's pointless for MOST because there is no erect length gains from surgery, just flaccid...
    So the one you're talking about, is that different from the regular surgery?
    Aside from the risks, did the patients gain significantly in erect length?

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
      That sounds like the normal phalloplasty. For lengthening surgery all surgeons cut off the suspensory ligament, causing you to hang lower. Thing is, it's pointless for MOST because there is no erect length gains from surgery, just flaccid...
      So the one you're talking about, is that different from the regular surgery?
      Aside from the risks, did the patients gain significantly in erect length?
      I edited my last comment in response to Big Al.

I take your comments as NOT advocating surgery as a practical method.

But to answer your questions.

1) I was talking about phalloplasty. Big Al mentioned and came up with the name for the Bihari procedure.
      2) Either way, no. Only .5-2" can be brought external. Like you said flaccid length. What this equates to in erect gain, I don't know.
      Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
      Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
      Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Originally posted by LilNudeDude View Post
        Thanks, Big Al.
        You're welcome
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I don't think you guys understand what I am trying to say. You know how you can feel a continuation of your dick in between your scrotum and anus? Well this means there is ten or more inches that may be able to be pushed forward, out of the body. If someone could develop a technique to do it. If it hasn't been thought of before.

Comment

I get it.

Summary: You're talking about detaching the inner penis at the bulb, shifting it forward and re-anchoring it somewhere. You think there is about 10 inches of this available to add length.

Problem: There is only about 3-4" of "inner penis," the bulb is where the nervous and circulatory system enters the penis, and you are forgetting the suspensory ligament.

Hanging SD lengthens the suspensory ligament allowing more of the hanging weight to be borne by the tunica of the inner penis. Cutting the suspensory ligament, accompanied by hanging, also allows the tunica to be stretched. So, methods already exist to recruit gains from the inner penis.

To detach the penis from it's natural point is cutting it off. The biggest problem with this is what one does with the nervous and circulatory systems. You would have to extend the circulatory system, which can be accomplished, but you would also have to extend the nerves. I do not know of a way to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
              ....which can be accomplished, but you would also have to extend the nerves. I do not know of a way to do this.

Dead donor, family member, your leg.
              Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
              Current stats

Comment

Guys. In between your sack and anus does it feel like a continuation of your wang? Including the piss tube that is on the underside of your penis. This part moves when you do a kegal flex and gets hard as the rest of your dick does.

Is all this true for everyone or am I different? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by knackers323 View Post
                  Guys. In between your sack and anus does it feel like a continuation of your wang? Including the piss tube that is on the underside of your penis. This part moves when you do a kegal flex and gets hard as the rest of your dick does.

Is all this true for everyone or am I different? Thanks
                  It's just what you think it is. We are all built the same. You have an external portion and an internal portion.
                  Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                  Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                  Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Well I wonder why someone hasn't looked at utilising this hidden portion more

Comment

Originally posted by knackers323 View Post
                      Well I wonder why someone hasn't looked at utilising this hidden portion more
                      The lig release is merely the most viable option surgically. The other options would be to sever the inner penis from its surrounding tissues too to allow more of it to fall forward that way, or to use some type of instrument to shove that hidden portion forward(?)
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yes it would probably be very difficult but there would be lots of money to be made for the guy who patented the procedure

Comment

Realistically, surgery isn't an option. That's why we are here!

Comment

Are you talking about the part they call the "inner penis"? What I do occasionally is massage that area when doing my exercises. The logic is that area is the base of the penis and massaging it makes the foundation stronger by whatever benefits massaging anything gives. Better blood flow the area, which in turn builds a stronger penis, or more penis. That is the area you are pulling out to lengthen your penis. New "material" has to replace the base, so to speak, or new cells have to be created. All this is mumbo jumbo theory based on nothing, but it is one way to think about it.

Comment

Working...
                            X