Most embarrasing moments of PE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most embarrasing moments of PE!

Hello everyone. Not sure if this has been brought up before. Since there is complete anonymity here on this forum I'm looking for:

Everyones Most embarrassing moments of PE'ing.

so i thought it would make some good laughs and some good lessons to be learned by other people's follies.
    so lets hear your embarrassing moments of pe'ing.

My story: when i first got my extender i wore it straight up in public... I wasn't even thinking about it and i wore a white shirt. My dude and his equipment were sticking straight up easily seen through the shirt and a little girl, probably 14 gave me a look i will never never forget... omg i was mortified.

I can't wait to see this thread's posts. I can tell you that until my husband told me about his PEing I was really concerned about his constipation and keep asking him to go to the Dr and get checked. How was I to know he was spending all the time in the bathroom jelqing! We laugh about it now is really more embarrassing to me since I was the clueless one but I was so happy to find out his bowels were find and the reason his ED has gone away was all that time he religiously gave to doing his JP90 routine. Believe me that EQ and flaccid his sports now was all worth it (those are my faves, he gained all around and reached goal but EQ and Flaccid is where is at for me).
    ​Mrs. L4M
    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I'm too new to have accumulated any embarrassing moments...but my girl does think it's amusing when I'm doing my warmup and walking around the house wearing only a t-shirt and a steaming towel.

This thread should be good!
      My progress log: Reforging My Weapon

“Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced.” - de Sade

“To wield the long sword well you must wield it calmly.” - Musashi

Comment

Originally posted by InternalWorker View Post
        I'm too new to have accumulated any embarrassing moments...but my girl does think it's amusing when I'm doing my warmup and walking around the house wearing only a t-shirt and a steaming towel.

This thread should be good!
        Hahaha! Nice!

Nothing really for me..except family members have almost walked in my room on me, I say I'm busy, they probably think I'm whacking away..lol
        The funny thing is that when I would be whacking away, I felt I always needed an excuse and felt nervous if someone asked what I was doing..but since I'm PE"ing, I feel all calm and say "I'm busy" like its nothing...haha PE!!
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Great thread... I was talking to female coworkers and I was wearing my ADS which showed through my dress pants as a big dick. She kept looking down at my pants every time she talked to me. After a few days, all the females in the office started staring at my package EVERY time they talked to me. I found out from one of them, they my nickname around the office was Magic Stick or MS when I am around. Facepalm....I was so embarrased. I never knew why they called me MS all the time.
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I was wearing my Xleeve with 10 oz chrome weight, also wearing shorts. While talking with contractor for home repairs, the weight fell out with a thud on the carpet.
            I retrieved it, and put it in my pocket.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
              I was wearing my Xleeve with 10 oz chrome weight, also wearing shorts. While talking with contractor for home repairs, the weight fell out with a thud on the carpet.
              I retrieved it, and put it in my pocket.
              Now that is funny!
              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I keep some of my PE gear in the file cabinet in my office at work. After commencement this past spring I left my cap and gown in the file cabinet next to my vacutech pump for the weekend. It needed to be returned on the following Monday but I couldn't make it to work that day for reasons I forget, so I emailed our administrative assistant and told her I wouldn't be able to return it to her that day but I'd bring it to her first thing on Tuesday.

Well...I guess Tuesday didn't work for her because when I got into work on Tuesday the cap and gown were gone. I found them later that day in the bin with the others in her office. Yea...I keep that cabinet locked now and I have the only keys!
                Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Hi Bolkonsky! Thanks for making such a cool thread, everyone needed a little laugh.
                  and this is just the ticket!
                  Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

someone here must have been caught hanging!!!!

i mean how the hell do you explain that! LMAO.

"baby! its not what it looks like!" .... what would you even say!

Comment

My initial measurements. /jk

My most embarrassing moment? Trying to avoid masturbation for two weeks while I continued to jelq, edge, and kegel, and then injuring my entire pelvic floor while fighing the urge to blow my load mid bj...

Yea... probably that.
                      "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                      "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

I got a 8 lbs milk container that I fill with water and then hang off my dick...It's been in my room since I started hanging, some days I forget to hide it, I just keep it in the corner but it was in plain sight. A cousin of mine came in one of those days, and he saw the container with a velcro strap wrapped around it for grip, and he asked me why the fuck do you have a milk container in your room filled with water...I answered him, I lift it with my fingers to make my hand stronger and I saw the look of disbelief in his eyes lol...There's been a few times where I was 90% sure someone's spying on me from the balcony window through those small cracks/holes in the blind but I used to be high all the time so I started ignoring my own awareness since I was ALWAYS paranoid..

Comment

My Father found my bathmate, LOL , and i had to explain him :/ luckily he was shy too and i got away with some excuses like its a sex toy or smthing like this
                          start - 11/1/13|11/10/13
                          Bpel 14.6 cm | Nbpel 14 cm
                          UpperEG 12.3 cm | 12.6 cm (5,5x5)in

Comment

I always wear my Phallosan every night when i sleep, i wear it under my short sleep pants, hook the end of the belt to my unit and the other end to a cabinet near the bed, so the belt goes thru between my legs when i sleep

one morning my 4yo son cought me wearing it, he saw the belt stretching from the cabinet all the way goes inside my pants, he asked: "Dad what it is for?"
                            I was still sleepy and didn't know what to answer, but i immidietly covered me with a blanket and unhook the belt from my unit .

My wife next to me help me answered my son question, she said "Daddy is doing exercise"

My son: "oh i see.." then he grab the unhooked belt and tried to put inside his pants figuring out how it hooked

Comment

Originally posted by samuraipower View Post
                              I always wear my Phallosan every night when i sleep, i wear it under my short sleep pants, hook the end of the belt to my unit and the other end to a cabinet near the bed, so the belt goes thru between my legs when i sleep

one morning my 4yo son cought me wearing it, he saw the belt stretching from the cabinet all the way goes inside my pants, he asked: "Dad what it is for?"
                              I was still sleepy and didn't know what to answer, but i immidietly covered me with a blanket and unhook the belt from my unit .

My wife next to me help me answered my son question, she said "Daddy is doing exercise"

My son: "oh i see.." then he grab the unhooked belt and tried to put inside his pants figuring out how it hooked

Ahahaha that's hilarious

Comment

Working...
                              X