Jelq for Health Month Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq for Health Month Discussion Thread

It's almost November 1st and time for our first annual Jelq for Health month!

This thread should be used for all discussion of Jelq for Health, except for recording your jelqs. If you're looking for the thread to record your jelqs, please go the the Jelq for Health Reporting Thread.

In the meantime, let's hear how you guys are preparing for Jelq for Health month. What's your workout plan? What are your jelqing goals? Any tips/advice for newbies? Any questions?

And, don't forget! We have some exclusive online chat sessions with penis enlargement experts Dr. Richard Howard and Big Al scheduled! You can find full details on the Jelq for Health Chats! post.

Thanks, in advance, to everyone who's participating. Urology Care Foundation is a great organization, so this is a win-win event for everyone involved!

Kimberly
    PEGym.com
    Kimberly
    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Over the month of October I slowly worked up to 1000 daily jelqs so that I could safely go for a 1000 jelq per day goal in November.
    I've always wanted to try a heavy jelq routine, so this is the perfect opportunity. Bring it on
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I was trying to work up the length of time I spend jelqing in the day. I think I am going to replace some of my manual stretches with some more jelqs. I counted my jelqs for the first time as I usually just go by time, I did 220 in 20 minutes approx, which is 110 jelqs/10 minutes. I usually do half an hour of jelqs a day but want to boot this up to 40 minutes for the first week, then 45, 50, and 60 minutes for the final week of jelqs. I hope this is not too ambitious? Any advice would be greatly appreciated from the experts. I was thinking of breaking up my daily jelqs into two routines, morning and evening, so it would be between 20 mins-30 mins of jelqs twice a day. So, would be starting at approx 450 jelqs a day, and moving up to 660 jelqs a day by the last week
      I will try to do this 5 days a week. Bring on the jelqathon!
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

The jelqing devices advertised on the 'Jelq for Health' website don't link to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
          Over the month of October I slowly worked up to 1000 daily jelqs so that I could safely go for a 1000 jelq per day goal in November.
          I've always wanted to try a heavy jelq routine, so this is the perfect opportunity. Bring it on
          WOW. Awesome. Don, you're a beast!

To the newbies: don't jump to 1,000 overnight. Don is just that, a don, or in other words a seasoned pro
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Marshank. Links are now fixed.

Comment

I have a question, are you guys going to count jelqs? Or use a timer? Let's say you know you use about 5 min for 100 jelqs, would you simply do 10 min if you wanted to do 200 jelqs? Or do you count?

I want to do the count to be 100% accurate, but it's very boring and hard for me to count to 500.

Knowing that I use about 5 min for 100 jelqs, it would be easier to just set a timer to 25 min.
              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

To celebrate our first annual Jelq for Health month, we’ll be hosting several chat sessions with penis enlargement experts – Big Al of MaleEnhancementCoach.com and Dr. Richard Howard of YourPenisDoctor.com! Get advice, answers to questions, and more in these online chat sessions!
                Best of all – They’re FREE for all PEGym.com members!
                How do I Participate in the Jelq for Health Chats?

Participating in the Jelq for Health chats is easy.
                1. Make sure you’re a registered PEGym.com member. It’s free!
                2. Go to Chatzy - PEGym Live Chat at the start of the chat time.
                3. Get ready to ask questions and learn more about jelqing with other PEGym members!

When are the Jelq for Health Chats?

Put these dates and times in your calendar. You can participate in as many Jelq for Health chats as you’d like!
                Schedule for Chats:
                • Friday, November 1st – 8:00 p.m – 8:30 p.m.. Easter/5 p.m. Pacific – with Big Al of MaleEnhancementCoach.com
                • Wednesday, November 6th – 8:00 p.m – 8:30 p.m.. Easter/5 p.m. Pacific – with Dr. Richard Howard of YourPenisDoctor.com
                • Wednesday, November 13th – 8:00 p.m – 8:30 p.m.. Easter/5 p.m. Pacific – with Big Al of MaleEnhancementCoach.com
                • Wednesday, November 20th – 8:00 p.m – 8:30 p.m.. Easter/5 p.m. Pacific – with Dr. Richard Howard of YourPenisDoctor.com
                • Wednesday, November 25th – 8:00 p.m – 8:30 p.m.. Easter/5 p.m. Pacific – with Big Al of MaleEnhancementCoach.com
                Kimberly
                PEGym.com

Comment

First online chat is tonight!!

Friday, November 1st – 8:00 p.m – 8:30 p.m.. Eastern/5 p.m. Pacific – with Big Al of MaleEnhancementCoach.com

Hope to see you guys there!

Kimberly
                  Kimberly
                  PEGym.com

Comment

Not too late to get in there guys - Big Al is getting a great response in the chat room as I speak
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

This first discussion was great. Big Al answered many questions and gave wonderful responses for all skill levels. I suggest members join his other session later this month. Thanks for the time Big Al
                      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                      The League Of PE Legends
                      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Man...I wish I could have been there because I know there's a lot of knowledge to be gained. 8-8:30 pm eastern is a decidedly inconvenient time for me because guess when 2 year old kids who live in the eastern time zone get baths and bedtime? That's right, right during that chat (and all the others I note because they are all at the same time...)! Oh well, worse things have happened
                        Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Hey Guys!

Next Jelq for Health Month online chat is TOMORROW!

Come join Dr. Ric, of YourPenisDoctor.com, tomorrow night! Link: http://link.pegym.com/livechat.

Wednesday, November 6th – 8 p.m Eastern/5 p.m. Pacific

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Kimberly
                          PEGym.com
                          Kimberly
                          PEGym.com

Comment

Steneo - I'm so sorry you'll miss the chats! Next year, we'll try to have some different time options to better work around schedules.

Kimberly
                            PEGym.com
                            Kimberly
                            PEGym.com

Comment

Congratulations, Mr. Muley & Omega1911!

You’re our first to prize winners in our Jelq for Health Month!! Both of you will be receiving a Jelq Device, to help you keep up the great jelqing you’ve been doing!! Watch your Private Messages, guys. We’ll be contacting you to get shipping information.
                              You can win too!!

We have lots of prizes left to award during our Jelq for Health month! Over the coming weeks, we will be awarding:

All you have to do to be eligible for our randomly selected prize winners is participate. Log your number of jelq in our Jelq for Health Forum Thread, and you might be one of our next winners!
                              Kimberly
                              PEGym.com

Comment

Working...
                              X