No announcement yet.

Does PE not work for everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, it works for everyone. Its a law of physics. But our bodies are different, some would easily gain weight in muscles and PE. Like me, I have a really hard time to gain weight overall. I can eat anything, nothing happens no fat. I've had real problem with PE, and have not gained that much the last 4 years. Its a long time... But I have gained some, so if I can, many other could.
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Ive been doing it for some time now 3 months and have seen nothing .

I really do think its my technic but I all so think I have one hell of a tough penis which is not helping.

I have a bathmate and a mustang pump I dont seem to make much temp gains really unless i really pump to max or over work .

I am mainly after girth my stats are

flacid

4.5" long
      4.5" girth

erect

6.5" long
      5" girth midshaft

please can some one help me

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        I believe it works for almost everyone. Many will have to test different theories before they have success.

I think if only one theory could be read it should be the TGC theory by remek.

It is a must read.
        I've searched the site and can't find the TGC theory, could someone link to it, would be appreciated
        6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
        5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
        5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
        5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Originally posted by AverageAndAhalf View Post
          I've searched the site and can't find the TGC theory, could someone link to it, would be appreciated
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Stats:
          (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
          NBPEL: 7.28
          MEG: 5.70

UPDATED: (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
          NBPEL: 7.59
          MEG: 5.9

changed to Registered user group from Awaiting email verification.

Comment

Thank you
            6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
            5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
            5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
            5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Silly question when jelqing with an OK grip and palms down should we apply a round even pressure around the penis or does it pay to apply more pressure to the side or top and bottom of the penis?.

I find if I apply more to the bottom and top...bottom mainly my gland fills up more?.

Comment

If your length isn't increasing that means your tunica needs more training. I realised this after I completed JP 90 and didn't gain anything other than a few veins. Try tunica stretching before the workout, right after the warm up.

As for girth, I don't know.

If still you gain nothing, then I don't know man.
                Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

yeah tbh length is not my main concern im really after girth here....and I know its meant to be harder to gain as well.

If I gain length some how doing girth work then I wont complain but I just want girth girth girth LOL

I may take a few months off to reset so I have heard.
                  When I started PE i got a bathmate x40 and beat the crap out of my dick with it I think I may have made my penis to tough or some thing.

Though when I pump I am all ways getting the same thrombosis vain come up every bloody time well I think its a thrombosis vain any way

Comment

Working...
                  X