Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Not everyone subscribes to this theory but I have found it to be correct in my own experience. I started with a longer BPSFL and it remained longer during my first inch of gains. At some point the measurements evened out and my gains stopped. Now the BPSFL is longer again and I'm starting a new round of gains. Your mileage may vary.
    Well, if it were to happen the same for me, I would be really excited, because my gains in length now are not that big, but my BPFSL is SKY-ROCKETING. maybe in 2-3 months I'll see a growth spurt in length.

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
    Mine started lower and has now caught up. Took awhile to catch up but I've seen great flaccid gains as well as erect.
    If I recall correctly, you, like I, did a sporadic routine? Meaning that you divided your workout into numerous smaller ones throughout the day?

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
    Does the TGC Theory state that I will have a hard time gaining girth because my BPFSL is 1" shorther than my BPEL? Anyone?
    I doubt it. If your eq is very good (9-10), then you need to focus on tunica expansion for girth gains (which will also bring length gains).
    Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
    NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
    BP 18.5 19.4 21
    EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

BPFSL vs BPEL difference depends on curve, glans size, EQ, and how hard you pull. If you have a curve, and low EQ, and you stretch with tons of force, you're going to have a longer BPFSL. If you have a long glans that doesn't fully inflate when you stretch, but you're EQ is 10 during an erection, you might have a longer BPEL because you're glans won't reach the full size during stretching compared to a full blown erection.

Comment

Originally posted by chineseguy View Post
        BPFSL vs BPEL difference depends on curve, glans size, EQ, and how hard you pull. If you have a curve, and low EQ, and you stretch with tons of force, you're going to have a longer BPFSL. If you have a long glans that doesn't fully inflate when you stretch, but you're EQ is 10 during an erection, you might have a longer BPEL because you're glans won't reach the full size during stretching compared to a full blown erection.
        I agree somewhat..

I believe that when you stretch, you are gripping behind the glans, right? So the whole penis gets stretched but the glans. I think if it were alright to do so, you could probably get a 0.25" extra stretch if you could pull from the tip of the glans. When I think of it, my flaccid glans size probably doubles in length, width, and diameter when erect.
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

So basically if your BPFSL is less than or the same as your BPEL (or do I have that in reverse?), you need to intensify and focus on stretching. Is that a good summation?
          Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
          Current - 7.5 BPEL,
          5.75 MEG.
          Started 3/2013.
          All manual so far.

Comment

Originally posted by chineseguy View Post
            I actually have quite a stumpy glans, but it becomes glistening hard when I have great eq, and I almost always have great EQ.

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
            So basically if your BPFSL is less than or the same as your BPEL (or do I have that in reverse?), you need to intensify and focus on stretching. Is that a good summation?

Come back here when my BPFSL surpasses my BPEL, (I will update this thread), and I will either contribute to the theory or not

The theory is that length gains get better if your BPFSL surpasses BPEL (assuming great EQ)
            Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
            NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
            BP 18.5 19.4 21
            EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

It took nearly 2 years for my BPFSL to exceen my BPEL.

My BPFSL was always a a tad bit shorter than my BPEL (since I started measuring anyways) and only recently has it exceeded my BPEL.

I'm not sure if there is any significance in this at all
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                Come back here when my BPFSL surpasses my BPEL, (I will update this thread), and I will either contribute to the theory or not

The theory is that length gains get better if your BPFSL surpasses BPEL (assuming great EQ)
                So increasing length exercises (i.e. stretching) theoretically increases BPFSL, which then theoretically makes it easier for BPEL gain?
                Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                5.75 MEG.
                Started 3/2013.
                All manual so far.

Comment

VERY theoretically.
                  Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
                  NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
                  BP 18.5 19.4 21
                  EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

Working...