Want to get a bigger penis but struggle with the commitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
    Yes I had deep anxieties when I was introduced and my commitment was all over the place, now Im me Im back and Im alot more focused. I have my days and my routine layed out and I want to do this for me. Its almost like a hobby that I enjoy and the reward is the same as any other hobby to be honest.
    I am going through anxiety pretty bad myself i am on meds now but still not over it completly so im gonna see a psych and see if i can work it out without starting benzodiazepines.. i am 22 and never had depression or anxiety before but maybe it is a chemical imbalance in my case. I am glad you worked out your problems and hope one day i can myself.

Comment

You get what you pay for!
      If you do not want to pay for it,do not expect to get it!
      Paying for it in this case means working for it.
      Paying for it also means being committed to do it.
      Don't bother starting if you are going to half-ass it
      from the start, just don't bother!
      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

I have had issues with my commitment and PE until I looked at it from a different perspective.
        Commitment: the attitude of someone who works very hard to do or support something
        Hmmmm...the key word here is attitude. Remember that. When we think about the word commitment what comes to mind? Hard work? doing something we may not always want to do but must because we are COMMITED!! Well damn. That doesn't sound like much fun. There is a lot of stress that goes along with that word. I think we all have, at one time struggled with commitment. Why? because it carries so much weight. Commitment usually requires meeting certain expectations either imposed by ourselves but usually from others. It can be down right scary with "failure" nipping at its heels. Commitment can be a useful thing. When the boss tells you to commit to getting "x" project done by some ridiculous date your ass gets in gear and powers forward, using all your energy and resources to complete the task. I, for one, am not liking this commitment thing very much and it's rarely ever "fun".
        Attitude: : the way you think and feel about something
        What if you had a different "attitude" towards PE. Lets face it. It is not something our boss is expecting us to do. It shouldn't be stressful. There are no expectations from anyone other than yourself and even with that the only realistic expectations you should have is to improve. You cant really put a number on the improvement because it may not even be achievable no matter how badly you want it.
        My attitude has been to view PE as a hobby after a few "committed" failures in the past.
        Hobby: an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation I would also add that hobbies are fulfilling and rewarding and if there is stress involved it is good stress. My hobbies have always been something I think about during the day, wishing I was home indulging in them. Making sure I had all my "commitments" out of the way so I would have time to spend on them. Communicating with like minded individuals for the purpose of gaining and sharing knowledge, shooting the shit, keeping up my interest and enjoying every second of it and most importantly enjoying the actual "hands on" time (pun intended). PE seems like a great candidate for a hobby. Why not have that attitude towards it? It's a lot less stressful. Make it a labor of love and the motivation no longer has to come from a swift kick in the ass. Find enjoyment and challenge in doing every Jelq, stretch, squeeze, etc as completely and accurately as possible, look forward to the time you will spend doing it, view it as your relaxation time, find the pleasure in it and the numbers will take care of themselves.

Comment

This is probably the thread with the most good responses I've ever seen in my life. Probably because everyone who takes PE seriously has to go through the same thing.

I want to get a bigger penis but struggle with the commitment to keep it going?

At the end of the day if you don't want it bad enough, it'll never happen. This shit takes years! That's years of plateaus, endless hard work and bull-shit.

Either you find a good reason WHY inside of yourself, or you quit.

This is why no one else does penis enlargement. This is why so many people quit. If you want the result, you're gonna have to have to work for it!

The ability to do something that's out of the ordinary, that seems hard, doesn't feel good, or takes years is a skill! The ability to learn these skills and come out on the other side with the result is part of what makes you a man.

And it's the only thing that will ever set you apart from anyone else.

Regardless of whether your ale to do this now, or a few years from now... the GYM will be here. Good luck!

Comment

thanks guys, sorry for the late reply been busy with work, alot of good replies, im into my 2nd week of warming up and jelqing until my penis starts to get tired and sore, my flaccid hang has increased which is pleasing, im really going to do it this time and stick to it, the only thing i need to ask is, will i get increase of length gains by jelqing only. I only jelq because stretching with a weight isnt really comfortable,
            thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by themole View Post
              thanks guys, sorry for the late reply been busy with work, alot of good replies, im into my 2nd week of warming up and jelqing until my penis starts to get tired and sore, my flaccid hang has increased which is pleasing, im really going to do it this time and stick to it, the only thing i need to ask is, will i get increase of length gains by jelqing only. I only jelq because stretching with a weight isnt really comfortable,
              thanks again
              That's not really the goal of a good workout, and it usually leads to overtraining and/or peaking too early in a training cycle.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I committed and.i am starting to own a large salami

Comment

I did this because at first I felt inadequate from past relationships.Now I do it because I like the quality of my erections, pe gym site and the members,quality and health of my member and of course now I know it's true because I got gains.

I have learned alot on my pe journey other then just trying to grow my penis.Pe teaches you great motivation while trying to make these gains.
                  Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                  NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                  Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

If you want to have something different, you need to do something different!

Comment

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
                      I have had issues with my commitment and PE until I looked at it from a different perspective.
                      Commitment: the attitude of someone who works very hard to do or support something
                      Hmmmm...the key word here is attitude. Remember that. When we think about the word commitment what comes to mind? Hard work? doing something we may not always want to do but must because we are COMMITED!! Well damn. That doesn't sound like much fun. There is a lot of stress that goes along with that word. I think we all have, at one time struggled with commitment. Why? because it carries so much weight. Commitment usually requires meeting certain expectations either imposed by ourselves but usually from others. It can be down right scary with "failure" nipping at its heels. Commitment can be a useful thing. When the boss tells you to commit to getting "x" project done by some ridiculous date your ass gets in gear and powers forward, using all your energy and resources to complete the task. I, for one, am not liking this commitment thing very much and it's rarely ever "fun".
                      Attitude: : the way you think and feel about something
                      What if you had a different "attitude" towards PE. Lets face it. It is not something our boss is expecting us to do. It shouldn't be stressful. There are no expectations from anyone other than yourself and even with that the only realistic expectations you should have is to improve. You cant really put a number on the improvement because it may not even be achievable no matter how badly you want it.
                      My attitude has been to view PE as a hobby after a few "committed" failures in the past.
                      Hobby: an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation I would also add that hobbies are fulfilling and rewarding and if there is stress involved it is good stress. My hobbies have always been something I think about during the day, wishing I was home indulging in them. Making sure I had all my "commitments" out of the way so I would have time to spend on them. Communicating with like minded individuals for the purpose of gaining and sharing knowledge, shooting the shit, keeping up my interest and enjoying every second of it and most importantly enjoying the actual "hands on" time (pun intended). PE seems like a great candidate for a hobby. Why not have that attitude towards it? It's a lot less stressful. Make it a labor of love and the motivation no longer has to come from a swift kick in the ass. Find enjoyment and challenge in doing every Jelq, stretch, squeeze, etc as completely and accurately as possible, look forward to the time you will spend doing it, view it as your relaxation time, find the pleasure in it and the numbers will take care of themselves.
                      Man....that was very inspirational and motivating. Thanks for that. Great way of thinking of it , I have a better attitude towards it. Even though I love P.E. ever since I stumbled across this great community. I have struggled with privacy issues before and that discouraged me to sticking to my routines. Recently my life is heading for a change so privacy won't be an issue any longer. Im excited to get back on track with my training. Not only with P.E. but with physical fitness aswell. To me these two things are a way of life more so than just hobbies. Your discription of a hobby is much more than just something to do when your bored. Again , thanks for your great post.

Comment

In life, people tend to wait for good things to come to them. And by
                        waiting, they miss out. Usually, what you wish for doesn't fall in your lap; it
                        falls somewhere nearby, and you have to recognize it, stand up, and put in
                        the time and work it takes to get to it. This isn't because the universe is
                        cruel. It's because the universe is smart. It has its own cat-string theory and
                        knows we don't appreciate things that fall into our laps.

Hope this will help too

Comment

Working...
                        X