Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I quit now?

Hey,

So I am coming up to the 2nd month mark of completing JP's beginners programme and I have yet to make any kind of gain, bar some times flaccid length but I have no intention of whipping my pants down while on flop but somebody else might I guess.

I realise I maybe a very slow gainer in the erect department and I am contemplating whether I really want an extra inch or whatever so much to continue Pe 4days a week for years for such an unnoticeable gain when I'm not terribly unhappy with my natural size.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind doing the training too much but I would have expected to see at least a 10th of an inch after 2months, but I am willing to finish the JPs programme then maybe try another routine (any suggestions would be cool) for awhile but my will power is really fading away with this whole thing and I missed my first days training the other day due to this.

Any motivation, tips or ideas are most welcome.. Thanks
    J89y

Dude dont give up, gains could be round the corner. Sometimes people gain slow and other times people gain fast but when you gain it would be worth all the hard work!

Comment

Are you a quitter?
      Starting: 1/14/12
      BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
      BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
      BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Hey man, I've been doing this for almost 9 years, have only gained roughly 1.5 inches in lenght and .5 in girth. Painfully slow. Many men would have quit long time ago, but I stayed persistent and am super proud of the gains I have made. Not a ton but damnit I worked hard for it. You want it, you'll get it...just maybe not exactly when you want it. PE is a journey, will cut you down fast if you get discouraged. All mental my friend!
        I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Two months is still too soon to expect gains, and yet you gained in flaccid length, which is an indicator of soon to come erect gains.

PE takes time, and dedication, so keep it up and keep on going, you'll get there, sometimes gains take long to come and then surprise you all of a sudden, and what a wonderful surprise it is
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Man I injured my schlong 2 weeks into PE. Better yet, it's been injured multiple times this year lol and I'm still pushing the bar, and getting a bigger harder dick.

Never give up!
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You'll make zero gains for sure if you give up. I barely gained anything from JP90 either. only afterwards when i started hanging and UJ/Ulis/Clamping did i start to see gains (over an inch length, and 0.5 girth in 8 months).

JP90's did 'condition' my dick though which is what it's intended to do (gains from it are just a bonus). And because of this conditioning i was able to do more advance exercises like i mentioned above injury free in which i actual did gain from. So stick too it dont give up because you haven't even started
              6 inch club, check
              7 inch club, check
              8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvi05OMB5uA

Motivational video! This can be used to motivate you to do anything. I'm right there with ya brother. 2.5 months and the only gain I am certain of is the gain I am receiving from a better EQ.
                BPEL Tracker:
                6.1 6.2
                6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5

Comment

I hear ya. It's true, gains are unreasonably slow and often non-existent. Plus, in addition to PE, most of us have to juggle an education, a job, a wife, kids, finances, home reno's, car repairs, etc, etc, etc ... Life is a bitch. So to dedicate too much of you life pulling and squeezing your penis can certainly be a bad thing, even if you are getting gains. The bottom line is you need to determine your reason for doing PE exercises. Then you need to decide how much time and effort you are willing to sacrifice for it. Then stick with it and let the chips fall where they may.

For me, I haven't seen any gains in 7 months. But I am doing PE exercises because it helps my EQ. And I have found a routine that takes virtually no time out of my day, so I can commit. Just find a "balance" in your life, then stick with what works for you.

In the end, if you do decide to quit, there is no shame in that. I mean if your penis works, then PE really isn't necessary anyway.
                  "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

There are some great responses here for you to ponder...from bgstick18, MrB8, and OXO
                    Bottom line is that you are just at the starting gate. I sure wouldn't quit at this point. Even if you only get a better EQ at first, you are conditioning your penis so you can move on to extending or other exercises that will certainly help you gain length...and probably girth as well.
                    Hang in there
                    jones89y !!!
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log
                    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

You're the only one that can decide whether the work is worth the reward. For many of us, the answer is "yes" but it's definitely not for everyone.

Good luck regardless of what you decide to do
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I gained fast but then I went a year or more with little to nothing.

The last two months I gained 1/4 of an inch. Keep the faith.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Jones, do you already have good EQ. Seems most that see gains in the first 3 months are from increased EQ (low to start). Good advice from all here and especially OXO. Start hanging some weight from that thing once your JP's done. That outta get things moving. Just remember, you are 2 months closer to that day when you lay the yard stick up there and go WOOO F^%in' HOOO. Just take it a day at a time and odds are you will get there. If you quit you will have wasted all the effort you have put in so far.

Comment

Hope you decide to keep at it. I believe pe can work for any and everyone
                            Get Smart

Comment

It has only been Two months!
                              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Working...
                              X