Bigger dick, but what to tell wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draggin View Post
    Glad to hear that buddy. So what's stopping your from grabbing them and being man enough to talk openly with your wife?
    I want to ceep them big...

Comment

Honestly most women are intrigued and glad you are looking after your little guy.
      Its like telling a woman you are going to the gym, she will take more notice of your body and compliment you if your biceps etc increase in size. Same goes for PE'ing.
      My partner loved the difference it has made, and always makes a comment when I am hanging well.
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
        Ditto, I am just like his wife!
        Blushing
        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

I always try to reverse the gender situations to come up with an equal but opposite scenario. If your wife/girlfriend found out that it was possible to do natural stretches and massages to make herself more endowed (for example, one larger cup size breasts*) and she was putting in the time each day to do so, would you be upset? Probably not. You'd probably be excited and encouraging and giving her a lot of respect and credit for doing that for herself and her self-confidence and for you.

The thing I love about PE is that it's completely natural and safe if done correctly, and doesn't cost a lot of money either. It's yoga for your dick. Compare that to what women go through to become more well-endowed - invasive surgery for breast augmentation that costs thousands and thousands of dollars and risks infections and serious medical complications.

It still boggles my mind that breast implants is more accepted in our society today than PE. Guys feeling like they have to hide it, feeling ashamed of it etc. it's just silly and wrong.

*Note - as far as I'm aware, this isn't possible. But it's perfect for my analogy.
          Start (10/28/13):
          BPEL: 6.0.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.7.0.1.2.3.4.5
          EG mid-shaft: 5.6.7.8.9.6.0

Comment

Originally posted by irmilpelte View Post
            I always try to reverse the gender situations to come up with an equal but opposite scenario. If your wife/girlfriend found out that it was possible to do natural stretches and massages to make herself more endowed (for example, one larger cup size breasts*) and she was putting in the time each day to do so, would you be upset? Probably not. You'd probably be excited and encouraging and giving her a lot of respect and credit for doing that for herself and her self-confidence and for you.

The thing I love about PE is that it's completely natural and safe if done correctly, and doesn't cost a lot of money either. It's yoga for your dick. Compare that to what women go through to become more well-endowed - invasive surgery for breast augmentation that costs thousands and thousands of dollars and risks infections and serious medical complications.

It still boggles my mind that breast implants is more accepted in our society today than PE. Guys feeling like they have to hide it, feeling ashamed of it etc. it's just silly and wrong.

*Note - as far as I'm aware, this isn't possible. But it's perfect for my analogy.

Love how your brain works. Great point!! Put the shoe on the other foot for a second. Fuck'n A! If my wife told me her boobs would get better the more we rubbed and squeezed them! Hell ya I'd be supportive. I'd probably get sore wrists.

Since when are boob jobs more accepted in society than PE? Besides, who cares what society thinks?

Hey, go easy on the boob job comments. To throw your logic right back at'cha ... put the shoes on the other foot. If I could slap $5000 down on my VISA and pick any sized dick I want? SHit ya I'd do it. So it was my absolute pleasure to buy my wife a nice boob job. Hey do for others as you'd do for yourself. LOL.
            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I guess I am using my own guess of "how comfortably can one talk about it at the dinner table with friends or strangers" as the measure for societal acceptance. I suppose that's a subjective measure and I could be off, but I have the strong feeling I'm not.

And you make a good point, I love tits and the look of women who have gotten them done! I wasn't meaning to dump on the idea of women getting them by any means. Just use it as a comparison for why nobody should feel self-conscious about bringing up PE to their significant other by showing that women regularly go to much more extreme and less natural measures to achieve a similar effect for themselves.
              irmilpelte
              Last edited by irmilpelte; 11-23-2013, 02:33 PM.
              Start (10/28/13):

Comment

Yeah, you're right.

FYI, the size of my wife's boobs didn't matter to me. Never did. I love little boobs too. Plus she wasn't insecure about her little titties; it's just that she had a chance to get the tit's she always dreamed of, so she went for it. I supported her all the way. Plus her over-night significantly bigger firmer boobs really boosted her confidence and self image. And I can't lie, it's hard not to stare at her by the way she fills out her T-shirt and dresses. Nice!

As crazy as it sounds, the same thing applies to the penis. As a rule of thumb, women are happy with their man's penis. Size has nothing to do with it, size issues are a man-made problem/complex. My advice ... which sounds like you have already figured it out ... focus on your EQ. EQ makes you love your cock. EQ makes sex even better. EQ is what your woman loves and EQ is what makes her feel sexy as shit!

Cool.
                "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Why is there such a widespread stigma against training the penis? It's funny how there seems to be less controversy over someone getting surgery (which often causes more harm than good), or using more passive methods like pumping.

One would think that the idea of taking a proactive approach at strengthening and enlarging a body part that most of the mainstream says is unchangeable would be something to be admired- not furtive or disdained.

Certainly, it goes against the grain of being passive or helpless in taking control of and altering a fundamental aspect of your life. That passivity seems to be something that seems to be more commonly accepted and even expected nowadays. Maybe that is the deep-rooted source of where the stigma lies(?)
                  Big Al
                  Administrator
                  PEGym Editor
                  Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Big Al; 11-23-2013, 02:49 PM.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Mask- View Post
                    This is my second go at PE. A couple of years ago I went from about 13,3 cm to 14,3 cm. After about two years away from PE I now gained to about 14,7 cm. Was planing to go for 15,2 cm or about 6 inches. (Girth numbers)

Anyway, and WOW, now things really feel different during sex! But what to tell wife, no way I'm telling here I'm spending half an hour a day pulling my penis!

Tell her "you're welcome."
                    start: aug 1 2013
                    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I mentioned this in another post of mine, but I have a theory that although most women enjoy and in general prefer bigger dicks and more socially savvy men, they want to deter guys from increasing their dick size (as through PE) or social skills (as through studying pick-up or other social skills improvement-oriented courses) so they have an easier idea of who is more 'naturally' (whatever that means) an alpha male. Things like this mess with their algorithm they've relied on to determine a male's value - especially genetic value - in the dating/mating game.

Because I don't think it's guys who are keeping those two things from becoming mainstream at all - in fact we'd love it if we could talk more openly about our efforts at self-improvement. It's women. Here is a perfect example, an article on a very popular female-oriented blog that talks about PE and implies that it's sort of weird/creepy ("weird" is even in the article title) and even attempts to deter men from doing it in the concluding paragraph: "The take-home message from all this, though, (other than "don't vacuum naked") is that while men may be able to increase their penis length a little, most of them shouldn't bother."

The Weird World Of Penis Lengthening

I doubt they're aware of the conscious reasons why they're doing it (if my theory is correct that is). But at the same time you won't see an article on Jezebel or other female blogs with the tone of "PE is healthy, and will improve both you and your lover's sex life. We encourage it!" or the same with pick-up. And if you ask girls what you can do to help your chances with women, or attract them at a bar, or whatever, they generally won't give a straightforward answer or useful advice. I don't necessarily blame them, as it's a bit like asking a fish "what kind of bait do you like best?" right before you take your boat out on the lake. But at the same time I feel the need to draw attention to it because it fits in with my earlier statements and theory about the majority of single women wanting to keep these self-improvement measures hush-hush and/or labeled creepy.
                      Start (10/28/13):

Comment

Originally posted by Mask- View Post
                        This is my second go at PE. A couple of years ago I went from about 13,3 cm to 14,3 cm. After about two years away from PE I now gained to about 14,7 cm. Was planing to go for 15,2 cm or about 6 inches. (Girth numbers)

Anyway, and WOW, now things really feel different during sex! But what to tell wife, no way I'm telling here I'm spending half an hour a day pulling my penis!

Lol well you could allways tell her she is imagining it after all penis doesn't grow lol.

Comment

I mentioned this in another post of mine, but I have a theory that although most women enjoy and in general prefer bigger dicks and more socially savvy men, they want to deter guys from increasing their dick size (as through PE) or social skills (as through studying pick-up or other social skills improvement-oriented courses) so they have an easier idea of who is more 'naturally' (whatever that means) an alpha male. Things like this mess with their algorithm they've relied on to determine a male's value - especially genetic value - in the dating/mating game.

Because I don't think it's guys who are keeping those two things from becoming mainstream at all - in fact we'd love it if we could talk more openly about our efforts at self-improvement. It's women. Here is a perfect example, an article on a very popular female-oriented blog that talks about PE and implies that it's sort of weird/creepy ("weird" is even in the article title) and even attempts to deter men from doing it in the concluding paragraph: "The take-home message from all this, though, (other than "don't vacuum naked") is that while men may be able to increase their penis length a little, most of them shouldn't bother."

I doubt they're aware of the conscious reasons why they're doing it (if my theory is correct that is). But at the same time you won't see an article on Jezebel or other female blogs with the tone of "PE is healthy, and will improve both you and your lover's sex life. We encourage it!" or the same with pick-up. And if you ask girls what you can do to help your chances with women, or attract them at a bar, or whatever, they generally won't give a straightforward answer or useful advice. I don't necessarily blame them, as it's a bit like asking a fish "what kind of bait do you like best?" right before you take your boat out on the lake. But at the same time I feel the need to draw attention to it because it fits in with my earlier statements and theory about the majority of single women wanting to keep these self-improvement measures hush-hush and/or labeled creepy.
                          Pick up from what I have seen is downright sleazy ,women do to that is why they don't like it. I certainly don't regard it as social skill. Alpha male seems to be a pua term. You don't see captains of industry or top pollies calling themselves alpha males. Women do care about money and status, but dick size not so much.

Comment

I always try to reverse the gender situations to come up with an equal but opposite scenario. If your wife/girlfriend found out that it was possible to do natural stretches and massages to make herself more endowed.

This is a great analogy.

What I thought of though was kegels. It's the exact gender opposite of what we do. We manipulate and train ourselves for size, strength, and control in an effort to increase pleasure. They do the same, just for a different direction in size.

Telling my wife was one of the best things I did for my PE. Not only did it make it easier for me, in not having to try and hide it. But it also gave her the opportunity to understand what I was doing and why, and let her support me.

You might just be surprised at how positive her reaction is.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

There is something to what you're saying here. I won't generalize and say that women in general are doing it, as this appears to be more of a "cultural" attempt at emasculation.

BTW- just read the link you posted. The negative, disparaging tone of that article speaks volumes.
                              Big Al
                              Administrator
                              PEGym Editor
                              Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Big Al; 11-23-2013, 05:36 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                                Pick up from what I have seen is downright sleazy ,women do to that is why they don't like it. I certainly don't regard it as social skill. Alpha male seems to be a pua term. You don't see captains of industry or top pollies calling themselves alpha males. Women do care about money and status, but dick size not so much.
                                The typical definition of "alpha male" is abused and relegated to behavior more befitting those of wild animals. What about those men who have learned from their negative experiences and/or see the truth behind how these games are played; and who do their best to rise above the nonsense that keeps one trapped in the same cycles of immediate gratification and selfish, destructive behaviors based on fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X