Is PE Legitimate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is PE Legitimate?

I'm quite insecure about my penis size. I'm currently 6' exactly and 5.8' girth. I'm new to this and i'm quite cynical so I want to know if this genuinely works.

Also, can anyone explain terms like BPEL?

In addition, could someone reccommend a routine to increase length,not bothered about girth. How soon will i see results?

Any help would be appreciated!!

JordanV805

Yes, PE does work, it requires knowledge, time and persistence though it also yields more favor-some results than just size increase, I mean penile health, EQ is the best gain ever

BPEL means Bone Pressed Erect Length, to learn all about PE, Safety and find a suitable beginners routine please Read This

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html is very popular around here.

As for your size, you are already above average in length (64th percentile), and huge in girth (96th percentile)

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/558...ize-chart.html
    Donjelqer76's Percentile and Frequency calculator
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 11-27-2013, 06:51 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

BPEL = Bone Pressed Erect Length (You measure your dick all the way from the pubic bone)
      NBPEL = Non Bone Pressed Erect Length (You measure just the visible part)
      MSEG/MEG = Mid shaft erect girth
      BEG = Base Erect Girth
      EG = Erect girth in General

There's a huge debate on whether it works or is a big lie..But if you really want it you gotta try everything out, even the things that are considered to be fake or scam.. I don't give any guarantees how fast you will gain, but it certainly is more real than telekinesis lol..

Good luck bro.

Comment

Check my measurement increase in my albums in just 1 month of extending 1 cm bpel increase!

Comment

We wouldn't be here if it didn't work. It worked for me, you can check my log. JP's 90 day is the way to start. There's a lot of reading to do, but don't hesitate to ask questions. I'd also suggest making your own log if you do start.
          Started Dec 2009: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.0
          Top Feb 2010: BPEL 7.15 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.45
          Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)
          Goal: 8 x 6
          My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-2-2009-a.html

Comment

JordanV805,

The above are some excellent replies!

It's good to be skeptical, but being cynical about this can work against you.

I've always been fond of comparing PE to weight training due to the similarities in how one can induce progress in a routine, cycling workouts, etc; but PE is much more dependent on mindset than most other forms of training- both in the execution of how one trains and takes advantage of any gains made and in how if affects results.

The gains that you'll make from training are going to depend a lot on your EQ (Erection Quality- a combined measure of stamina and hardness). Your penis is designed to respond to sexual stimuli (whether real or imagined) unfettered. To expand on that, if your mind is clear or you're feeling good, your erections should come unbidden- provided there are no physical anomalies to interfer with the process. If you're experiencing negative emotions like fear or anger, it will affect your erections to some degree. In a worst case scenario, you can have total "Erectile Dysfunction" merely due to negative emotions.

If you go into training with a negative mindset, you're going to put undue pressure on yourself when you train and when you measure. There are trainees who actually make things worse for themselves by training in that manner. Here's an example of how that can play out:

One starts training with a negative mindset. Obtaining the proper erection just to get initial measurements cause anxiety and feelings of inadequacy. The training itself is hampered due to erectile issues, and in many cases it's overdone to compensate for a lack of quality and/or in the hopes that "more is better" will speed up gains (it almost always doesn't). The penis becomes overtrained or even injured, and when measuring time comes around, this gets compounded by anxieties to produce diminished or even a lack of erections.

While the above scenarion seems extreme, it's a lot more common than you might think. Some men spend months or even years trapped in the above described cycles. The worse part of it is that they usually deprive themselves of any types of relationships that may lead to physical intimacy due to feelings of inadequacy- they believe that they "aren't worthy" of any type of relationship until they get their penis to "X" amount of size.

The ironic thing about this is that many of these men are average or better in terms of size. They create their own personal hells within their own minds!

The point of the above is to stress that, if you're going to start any type of PE training, please make sure that you go into it with a good mindset.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by JordanV805 View Post
              I'm quite insecure about my penis size. I'm currently 6' exactly and 5.8' girth. I'm new to this and i'm quite cynical so I want to know if this genuinely works.

Also, can anyone explain terms like BPEL?

In addition, could someone reccommend a routine to increase length,not bothered about girth. How soon will i see results?

Any help would be appreciated!!
              WOW!! A SIX FOOT DICK and you are insecure! LOL Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

-and YES it works!! :-)
              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                WOW!! A SIX FOOT DICK and you are insecure! LOL Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

-and YES it works!! :-)
                Dick Whammy, you are hilarious!!!!!!

Hey go easy on him. Poor guy. I can imagine if I had a 6' foot dick, I'd feel like a freak and get insure about it too. Haha.
                "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I have only gained 1 and 1/2 inches in under 3 years. Total scam I tell you.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Why would someone give the new guy with just this one post a negative rep? This is bullshit whoever did this, everyone must have been skeptic at some point...

Comment

Let's hope that he had a chance to read this thread.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I would sugest a program for 3 months and see how things go. Just use your hands. Don't buy any devices
                        START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
                        NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
                        GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Working...
                        X