Warm up/down advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm up/down advice

Hey so I just moved to a new place and unfortunately won't have my own bathroom anymore. I'm sharing it with a couple roommates. Usually I just warm up when I shower. I just fill a cup fill of hot water and hold it on my dick while I shower, then I'll jelq in my room. The problem is with the warm down. I can't go into the bathroom for another 6 mins to hold a cup against my dick again. The roommates might get suspicious or complain I use the bathroom too much. Advice? Thanks.
    Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
    Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
    Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

electric heating pad.

Comment

I'd rrather not spend much $. How much do those run do you know? Seriously it's just bbecoming a pain to warm up / down in shower.
      Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
      Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
      Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLbKKjGZKtA
        Originally posted by WantABiggerPenis View Post
        Hey so I just moved to a new place and unfortunately won't have my own bathroom anymore. I'm sharing it with a couple roommates. Usually I just warm up when I shower. I just fill a cup fill of hot water and hold it on my dick while I shower, then I'll jelq in my room. The problem is with the warm down. I can't go into the bathroom for another 6 mins to hold a cup against my dick again. The roommates might get suspicious or complain I use the bathroom too much. Advice? Thanks.
        go make a rice sock and heat it up in the nuker-tell your roomies your neck kills from being on your laptop or something..i think you are going to get caught doing PE personally(its hard as hell to hide lol)too bad your roomies werent into PE too.maybe you could get them into it thru conversation..i dunno..good luck man!!
        Knoblin
        Banned, Troll
        Last edited by Knoblin; 11-29-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

maybe heat up an electric kettle in your room,and use a hot wash cloth?...get a lock on your door,and a DO NOT DISTURB THING!

Comment

Originally posted by Knoblin View Post
            go make a rice sock and heat it up in the nuker-tell your roomies your neck kills from being on your laptop or something..i think you are going to get caught doing PE personally(its hard as hell to hide lol)too bad your roomies werent into PE too.maybe you could get them into it thru conversation..i dunno..good luck man!!
            Rice sock works great for me, too. I agree with Knoblin about keeping your PE time secret. It might be something that you can bring up in conversation somehow. Tell them you stumbled on a website that talks about penis health and enlargement. That should get them interested at least.
            Hope it goes well as far as that goes, but use the rice sock. It's easy to make and works great after about a minute in the microwave.
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log
            Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
              electric heating pad.
              This is a good idea, and not one often mentioned. Make sure that the setting is low. You only need to warm up a few degrees above body temp.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                electric heating pad.
                +1 from me as well

Another option is an IR light you can set up at your desk. I use this method often, and when asked I simply tell people that it's clamped to my desk because my feet get cold when I use the computer.
                2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                  +1 from me as well

Another option is an IR light you can set up at your desk. I use this method often, and when asked I simply tell people that it's clamped to my desk because my feet get cold when I use the computer.
                  You measure him in feet now!?!

Comment

Working...
                  X