Still dont need a magnum condom :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MySword View Post
    Strange Denny....the ones i use have a nominal width of 59mm (not sure what that is in inches). The biggest you can get are 60mm in aus (but that brand doesn't come in 'ultra sheer' form which i prefer). Most condoms are straight up cylinder shape here in aus...you can get larger tip/head types but not in the larger sizes.

I have some pics somewhere of normal versus larger size and should really load them up here. My main issue is that even the larger sizes still cuts into the base of my dick (which is stable at 6.0-6.1 inch girth) making it a bit uncomfortable and after use i get the red ring others have written about. I am sure this tight base also restricts my size because unlike a cock ring the pressure is not distributed (i.e. it cuts into the skin causing pain at the veins, it does not work as a clamp).

I wouldn't think any condom would work for someone of 6inch girth over the whole length....i can hit 5.8 meg lately and that would be bad enough (haven't had to wear one with recent gains yet).

The base ring tightness is a problem for sure even if the shaft cylinder is a little wider...my problem is getting it over the glans and my coronal ridge is more than a 1/4 inch to the shaft so when I get it over the head the band snaps down around the ridge very tight and it looks like my dick is wearing a shower cap...then trying to get a hold of the band and roll it down from there is both hard and painful which causes loss of EQ...if my penis was tapered I think I wouldn't have the initial pain but then it would still be uncomfortable at the base.
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Condoms suck so why are you masturbating with them? I did that once and got my hand lubricated and that was that?

Be glad that Magnum XLs aren't tight on you and you have no condoms that fit right.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
        Condoms suck so why are you masturbating with them? I did that once and got my hand lubricated and that was that?

Be glad that Magnum XLs aren't tight on you and you have no condoms that fit right.
        Yes condoms are not great for comfort for any 'well endowed men'. I hated them as a teenager so as soon as my gf said we didnt' have to use them i was all for it. Apparently we will need to use them for the next week because of issues with bc (she tells me when to wrap it). I am horny as hell today too so tonight will be fun. First time using them with 5.8+ meg. I am thinking it will be ok given i am now using the 'larger fit' sizing as I wrote earlier....
        Start
        (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
        BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

You guys are so lucky to have the girth you have. My goal is 5.5, and you're all complaining about it lol

Comment

Denny the cylinder shape at 60mm should work ok . I found I could use them ok when I was 6.25 " though they were not comfortable exactly. I do have a slight taper though. I found base girth was an issue as many condoms are smaller at the base.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
              Condom size chart

We have a large number of men over the 6 inch girth mark. If you need advice, this is the place. What I can tell you, albeit not from personal experience, is a lot of 6+ men enjoy the Magnum XL. It is 58mm, which is close in size to the one MySword uses.
              Just to complete this post. This one states how much the condom stretches on which girth penis and which condom size. I really like this one. Hope it hepls.
              sTOk23X.jpg

Need to make this one bigger. Not my penis., Oh well that one too, but I meant the picture.
              Found this visualizer/fitter while searching. Maybe you guys can sheck it out aswell? Even though it's a brand, I think they can give you some information.
              It said to me that: "In response to those with longer shaft and larger girth"
              That's like the best thing anyone has said to me

Here's the bigger picture of the same thing. The file was too large so I had to put it that way.

Anyways, go back to what you were doing. I'm finished. Finito. Klar. Valmis.
              PanBird
              Last edited by PanBird; 12-16-2013, 01:51 AM.
              “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Denny the cylinder shape at 60mm should work ok . I found I could use them ok when I was 6.25 " though they were not comfortable exactly. I do have a slight taper though. I found base girth was an issue as many condoms are smaller at the base.
                Thanks but I don't use them anymore...just giving my experience with them in the past.
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

I have to be honest - either you're not 5.5 inch girth, or I'm not 5.45 inch girth. One of us is measuring wrong!

I have much bigger condoms than Trojans (like XXL) and they're pretty tight when I masterbuate. They don't move an inch

Comment

Originally posted by longrodten View Post
                    Above 5.50" girth is around the point Magnums are the better choice. Under that girth you don't have enough girth for the Magnum to hang onto. The unrolled length of the Magnum is about 8"

The reason you want a Magnum than a regular if you move moderate length but big girth, is a regular condom will constrict and cut off bloodflow on a fat cock. It won't feel good for you and it might even break during sexual activity.

Yeah, I'm pretty convinced most people don't measure very accurately. Or with the wrong method.

If you're genuinely even 5.4 inches in girth, condoms bigger than Mangnums will fit tightly. Go on a condom advice board - if you're that size (5.5+) Magnums won't be big enough. They'll advise something XL or XXL

Comment

Auusie condoms are not measured in xl or xxl . They say large fit and have an actual measure in mm also show the shape .

Comment

So i finally got a tape measure so i can accurately measure the girth and stop using string. So its 5.5 mid-shaft and 6.25 at the base. Before i ever measured me for real and properly i used to have sex with regular condoms and it would hurt my penis in those. Squeezes to damn tight and i thought my penis was too small for Magnums. So with my base being what is it regular magnums will work or wider ones?
                        BPEL- 8.25
                        MEG-5.75
                        BPFSL- 8.50
                        NBPEL-7.00
                        BEG- 6.25
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                          I think all the major condom manufacturers have a fast drop off as far as catering to the 5.5 + girth customers ...they pretty much all suck and are as tight as hell when you near or go over 6. They just change the names and sound big.
                          trojan now makes the condom smaller then before. xl is slightly smaller then before it got it's new "larger wrapper".

mostly catering to EGOs rather then actual intended use.

Comment

Let me say it again magnum is not a good brand for those with large base girth.
                            If you want a condom for your size not your ego then buy one that actually fits .
                            Problems do start to come up over 6" girth.

Comment

I am 5.25 MEG and magnums fit like a glove.

Comment

I always think of girls that put condoms on their guys using their mouth...ain't no way that would happen for me unless she didn't mind risking it snapping into the back of her throat and swallowing it..
                                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Working...
                                X