Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a few questions. (Jelqs, streches, edging, curves)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few questions. (Jelqs, streches, edging, curves)

-Are there any exercises that can help me to get an upward curve? Would upward stretches and jelqs help me accomplishing such a goal or are there other exercises?

-Thoughts about "semi-erect stretching"? Can it be done? Will it result in gains or is this something you should completel avoid?

-Can edging make your penis more numb (not talking about any death grip methods, just normal edging with a normal grip)? Could a fleshlight be the solution to this problem? How do you deal with skin problems in long edging seassons? Will lube be able to get rid or completely get rid of foreskin soreness and damage after edging? At the moment I'm edging without any lube, is that bad? Does it make you more numb than a guy who would use lube, etc?

-Anyone tried the jelqing device? Is it good? does it prevent a huge foreskin drag while jelqing? I figured I can't jelq because I end up only dragging the foreskin. Haven't really tried normal jelqs because I don't have lube, but dry jelqs seems to be impossible with this foreskin.

-Also, when jelqing how do you deal with this: imgur: the simple image sharer? (The red thing illustrates where there's a thing that connects your balls and underside of the penis
    Well sometimes the balls and the underside of your penis is connected a bit further out on the shaft than what you would like (such as the painting on the top, in other situations, it's like the painting in the bot it's not connected that far out on the shaft. So, how do you deal with this? You just grip above the entire thing and jelq? I figure the jelq wouldn't be as smooth in situation A as in situation B. (Situation A = Painting on top, situation B= painting on bot)

Edit: Just forgot a question, it goes like this: Can length exercises decrease girth if you are only doing length exercises? Like if you went on to a stretching, extending and / or hanging routine only...
    Thenewguy2
    Banned
    Last edited by Thenewguy2; 12-14-2013, 01:21 PM.

all I can comment on is the situation with the skin that connects your balls to the shaft. definitely grip above that if you want my opinion, or at least be very careful when you're jelqing. I'm pretty new to the whole thing and maybe was squeezing too hard but I was jelqing as low as I could--my scrotum connects way further up the shaft than I'd like--and I guess I was trapping a bit of the scrotum as I jelqed because all of a sudden I felt a lump and looked down to an ugly scene: something (a vein?) had all swollen up in my scrotum and gotten hard and there was pretty bad bruising (dark blue, blood I'm guessing in places blood should not be) all around it.

I think I did the rookie mistake of early over-training, or maybe just bad technique, or both. still waiting for that hardness in the vein to go away before I start in again which is worrisome and frustrating.

so while I think it makes sense to want to jelq your penis from the very base up, if you have this scrotum-up-the-shaft issue I'd be careful! hope it helps...
    The good things never last, but I'm trying to change that.

Comment

Thanks for responding man, and you totally understood what I meant! Was unsure if people were going to understand it because of a bad explanation and painting. Do you think this might be a solution: I read it in "The Ultimate V (The UV) thread by rbi99. Instead of using a V grip, you use a reverse V by inserting your fingers down over the top of your unit like this ( /\ ). This makes it possible to start all way from the base I think, even though you have that thingy "too" far out on the shaft. I would also like to hear what others do when they do normal jelqs, and if they have that thing "longer out" than wanted.
      Thenewguy2
      Banned
      Last edited by Thenewguy2; 12-13-2013, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Hmhmh....

Comment

yeah, that seems a good solution to me. I think I'm going to cautiously get back to training (just the JP 90) again today, just making sure to avoid the trouble spot, and I might do that by using the upside down v jelqs. the scrotum thing sucks, makes the balls hang higher AND makes the dick look smaller, AND makes it more difficult to PE.
          The good things never last, but I'm trying to change that.

Comment

Yeah man, and since jelqing is problematic because of it, then imagine how problematic clamping and Uli's are...

Comment

Originally posted by chickenbone View Post
              all I can comment on is the situation with the skin that connects your balls to the shaft. definitely grip above that if you want my opinion, or at least be very careful when you're jelqing. I'm pretty new to the whole thing and maybe was squeezing too hard but I was jelqing as low as I could--my scrotum connects way further up the shaft than I'd like--and I guess I was trapping a bit of the scrotum as I jelqed because all of a sudden I felt a lump and looked down to an ugly scene: something (a vein?) had all swollen up in my scrotum and gotten hard and there was pretty bad bruising (dark blue, blood I'm guessing in places blood should not be) all around it.

I think I did the rookie mistake of early over-training, or maybe just bad technique, or both. still waiting for that hardness in the vein to go away before I start in again which is worrisome and frustrating.

so while I think it makes sense to want to jelq your penis from the very base up, if you have this scrotum-up-the-shaft issue I'd be careful! hope it helps...
              Yes trying to go completly to the bottom of shaft and snag some ballskin can cause damage over time.. i deeo throbbing nerve pain. Just saying.

Comment

Hmhm, I just figured out something, dunno why I didn't think of it before. But may one of the reasons of why my scrotum is attached so far up the shaft be because of my foreskin? I have phimosis, so I guess the foreskin gets very tight and stretched out because it's stretched all the way and it nearly covers the entire penis head whlie erect. But, if I could get the foreskin below my penis head it would be a bit more slack in the foreskin from the base, what do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                X