Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going 110% for Length

Hello everybody.

I want to do excercises solely for Length. And I want it very intense so that I can gain as much as I can.
    I have done the JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine for almost 4 weeks some months ago. I gained very very little.I also have been kegeling for more than 8 months.
    What are the best excercises for Length gains?

Be careful with the phrase "very intense" as it relates to PE, especially as a beginner. Are you looking strictly for a manual routine or are you open to devices like a hanger or an extender?
    Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

As intense it can be without the risk of hurting my self.
      I am looking for manual routines for now..

Comment

like steneo mentioned. hanging is your best bet in my opinion. if you are not a stubborn gainer you might see 1/2" or more in a few months

Comment

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
          like steneo mentioned. hanging is your best bet in my opinion. if you are not a stubborn gainer you might see 1/2" or more in a few months
          Honestly, I agree with this. If you are looking for length only and prefer intensity I would hang. If you decide to go with it check out the stickies on hanging...start low and go slow.

Comment

I do have one idea that may help you gain as much length as you can in a short period of time. Have you ever tried "push" training? You do as 10-50 sets of hanging or using an extender for 5-60 minutes at a time every single day for 30 days straight, adding one more minute a day and more weight. It's going to be very intense for those 30 days and your PIs will most certainly go down but it will condition your penis to more intense length routines and raise your pain threshold up there to where you can a lot more without going soft. After those 30 days you go back to a very low intensity length program just 2-3 days a week and spend about 2-3 month slowly building back up before you try another push. This will get you BIG, but not something you want to try half-hearted or as a newbie because you need to stick with the clock and not do anymore than your penis can handle. This method will also work for girth with you approaching your limit and then backing off and slowly getting back up there.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by MadTheReaper View Post
              As intense it can be without the risk of hurting my self.
              I am looking for manual routines for now..
              While PE is occasionally compared to working out, this is one scenario where the comparison does not apply. PE does not work this way. The muscles and ligaments you are working with are very different from the usual skeletal muscles you pump up at the gym.

Intense workouts won't make your gains come any more often than less-intense ones. The simple reason some exercises are more strenuous than others is because a penis can become conditioned to certain levels of stress, meaning you require more tension and pressure to yield the same results.

The only thing an "intense" PE session will get you is a really bad injury. The only way to grow is not by going hard, but by being extremely diligent, careful, and investing a HELL of a lot of time.

Think of your penis as a plant. If you over-water it, it will drown. If you deprive it of water, it won't grow. If you feed it the perfect amount of water over an extended number of days, the plant will grow. Each plant grows differently, and giving it more water will not help this.

Read this again: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

And return to the JP90 to make your gains. Conditioning takes 90 days, at least. Do not try advanced routines before that. 4 weeks a number of months ago is NOT enough. Not at all.

BE SAFE!!
              "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
              "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Why is everyone suggesting REALLY ADVANCED techniques? HANGING? Are you serious?

I have done the JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine for almost 4 weeks some months ago
                He barely did 4 weeks, a few months ago!!! All hes been doing are kegel exercises.You should be happy if you gain anything in 4 weeks. This isn't magic!

He already has the
                "very intense"
                attitude here.

ARE YOU TRYING TO GET HIM TO HURT HIMSELF? Jesus Christ people come on.

I know its probably the last thing in the world you want to hear... But you need to do the full 3 months of JP90 and be happy with any results you get. At the minimum, you will be 3 months conditioned and have some experience. Also, don't expect anyone to hold your hand and explain all of the exercises you can do for your 110% length thing. Not gonna happen. These people don't owe you anything. Not even good advice, as has been shown above. PE isn't fast, it isn't easy and there are going to be allot of problems you will have to over come in order to get any good results. Problems you probably have no experience with and in all likely hood, take 3 times as long as you would like and will be very hard.

With your current attitude the chances of injury are very high. Some people gain fast, but the majority of people have to spend years working for their gains. Don't expect them to come to quickly, this will only deter you further.

Above all, I think the best advice anyone could ever give in regards to PE is. DON'T QUIT. Don't ever ever quit. Every minute you spend on PE will be wasted if you quit. Even if it takes you the next 10 years, you will still succeed by not quitting.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Danster579 View Post
                  Why is everyone suggesting REALLY ADVANCED techniques? HANGING? Are you serious?

He barely did 4 weeks, a few months ago!!! All hes been doing are kegel exercises.You should be happy if you gain anything in 4 weeks. This isn't magic!

He already has the attitude here.
                  [/COLOR]
                  ARE YOU TRYING TO GET HIM TO HURT HIMSELF? Jesus Christ people come on.

I know its probably the last thing in the world you want to hear... But you need to do the full 3 months of JP90 and be happy with any results you get. At the minimum, you will be 3 months conditioned and have some experience. Also, don't expect anyone to hold your hand and explain all of the exercises you can do for your 110% length thing. Not gonna happen. These people don't owe you anything. Not even good advice, as has been shown above. PE isn't fast, it isn't easy and there are going to be allot of problems you will have to over come in order to get any good results. Problems you probably have no experience with and in all likely hood, take 3 times as long as you would like and will be very hard.

With your current attitude the chances of injury are very high. Some people gain fast, but the majority of people have to spend years working for their gains. Don't expect them to come to quickly, this will only deter you further.

Above all, I think the best advice anyone could ever give in regards to PE is. DON'T QUIT. Don't ever ever quit. Every minute you spend on PE will be wasted if you quit. Even if it takes you the next 10 years, you will still succeed by not quitting.

Good luck!
                  **Full disclosure, I don't hang**

I appreciate your comment here, safety is important for sure. Thing is, I'm not sure that manual beginner programs "condition" people in any way for "advanced" activities like extending and hanging. I mean, what part of doing some jelqs and manual stretches prepares you for hanging? I think the only way to really condition for hanging is to hang. The instructions for proper hanging include a break in period with low weight and few sets. This is the conditioning period for hanging. Same with extending, few hours and low tension with a slow build up.

I've seen hangers on this site (people you would know) state the same so I know I'm not alone here. I really think if he follows the instructions carefully, pays attention to his PI's, and doesn't try to hang too much weight too fast he will be okay as long as he accepts the same level of risk that anybody who ever hangs accepts. I am concerned about his seeming desire for speed as this, in my opinion, will increase injury risk. OP, this takes time and you must be patient.

Experienced hangers and vets, if you think I'm wrong here please feel free to say so, nobody wants OP to break his dick off.

Comment

I disagree that hanging is advanced. I believe it is a very accurate, controlled stretch and suitable for beginers. With manual stretch's one can easily exert 10lbs but have a difficult time gauging it. Someone new to this can and has hurt themselves by pulling too damn hard. Starting off at 2,3,4lbs and 10min sets hanging, I believe is safe, logical approach for beginners. Comparing it to body building one wouldn't go grab an unknown amount of weight and go at it. Why should this be different? When I restarted PE I began hanging almost immediately. Started at 6lbs, stayed at 8 for 3 months and gained. The only (partial) injury I have ever had was from doing manual exercises. Why, because there was no gauge to tell me I was overdoing it.

Comment

Hanging or extending, if done correctly both start out with very low intensity and can be done with no previous PE experience.

You condition for hanging by hanging. Period.

Please understand that you must build up with weight and may not see gains fora few months.

So far based on what the OP has said you do not yet have the patience required to succeed. Hanging is not a quick solution.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by MadTheReaper View Post
                        Hello everybody.

I want to do excercises solely for Length. And I want it very intense so that I can gain as much as I can.
                        I have done the JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine for almost 4 weeks some months ago. I gained very very little.I also have been kegeling for more than 8 months.
                        What are the best excercises for Length gains?
                        You should start with hanging 101 in the devices forum sticky thread. You need to read as much as you can. Keggels don't keep you conditioned.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                        X