No announcement yet.

why pe doesnt work for everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im glad i believed lol. Who cares about the ones who don't? Tell people if they believe cool if they don't oh well im not gonna force it down anyone's throat.
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      For some it is, the fact is that there are many who try very hard and gain little or nothing.
      Originally posted by bishopman View Post
      It's because you did it all wrong. First of all you guys are putting too much blame on "mah genetics" as a factor you can't control.

The reason why you didn't get your six pac is because you had no muscles. You burned everything out by jogging it away and not eating properly. Doing billions of sit ups and crunches only made it worse. What you got wrong was the science of things. That is exactly the problem with PE.

We don't have a huge body of evidence as we do with other forms of exercises. There isn't much (if any) evidence on how things work and IF they work. Most data we do have is empirical and are mainly based on theory. There are a few studies done here and there but not nearly enough.

So blaming genetics is akin to saying "God made it this way". There are so many variables like pressure, force, amount of heat, rest, nutrition, lifestyle, age and whatnot that you can't exhaust all possibilities.
      Here are my two cents and let me just say I am no expert and this is my opinion based on my thoughts and experience. I don't think every one can run 100 meters or whatever in 12 seconds, I don't think everyone can be as huge as arnold or whatever the benchmark is nowadays and not every one will be able to grow their penis to be 9x7. However I do believe we can make huge gains in any discipline we choose through application of a tailored science and hard work(determination, motivation, patience, etc.). I know when we talk about increasing penis size most guys will be willing to do anything to get bigger, Here is the problem: Growing your penis is not an exact science, and much like body building and athletic performance the same routine and diet may not work for everyone in other words, one size does not fit all. PE is not an exact science yet, unlike body building(which has been researched extensively); however, forums like these allow us to share our trials and errors but ultimately it is up to the individual to find what works. Find something where you are not expending too much effort but where the effectiveness of the effort spent is maximized. There are a ton of factors like Big Al said, some that we know about and others that we may not. Saying something can't be done, or is impossible is just a limiting belief that will do just that, limit you. My conclusion is do your own research, stay motivated, where there's a will there's a way. Don't forget to rest.
      Mr. TeenieWeenie
      Last edited by Mr. TeenieWeenie; 01-09-2014, 07:07 PM.
      Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
      Current:6.25x5
      Goal:9x7

Comment

I believe "most" people can gain at least something. For some they don't gain enough, or gains are to slow, and they give up before they find what works best for them.

I feel for the ones that work hard and don't see gains. I've worked at non PE things in my life that netted no gains, very frustrating.
        Start 1/16/13 - 6.1 X 4.5
        Now - 7.0 x 5.0

Comment

Nice thread,

Genetics play a large role in where you will end up at after your training, but we all have the ability to be better versions of ourselves if we choose.

Arnold trained from a young age, it was his full time job, he had great genetics, he was helped to come over to America and learn from the best bodybuilders at the time, apparently he was injecting real human testosterone not synthetic stuff, he did not even go to his fathers funeral as he had a competition to either go to or train for (Can't remember which), like Big Al said tunnel vision.

Get your technique correct for whatever it is you are trying to achieve, and be realistic about what you expect to get out of it given the time you are prepared to put into it.

Lee.
          purple999
          Last edited by purple999; 01-09-2014, 09:05 PM.
          Starting stats: 01/04/12 ---- 5 5/8" NBP --- 6 3/8" BP --- 5 6/8" Girth
          Current Stats: 01/01/13 ---- 6 3/8" NBP --- 7 3/8" BP --- 6" Girth
          Goal for 2013: Lose 4/8 inch off fat pad + Get over 7" NBP

Comment

I think PE works, if you look at the African women who put the rings round their necks, they get extended necks eventually.

Its just you are extending the body, this does not happen overnight and takes a lot or time and effort.

Lee.
            purple999
            Last edited by purple999; 01-09-2014, 09:35 PM.

Comment

I know my genetics allows me to cut and build lean muscle very easy. I just worked out for one month and got completely defined. However i cannot really get big. I dont mind that however . Yea genes do play a big role in many things
              BPEL- 8.25
              MEG-5.75
              BPFSL- 8.50
              NBPEL-7.00
              BEG- 6.25
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by purple999 View Post
                I think PE works, if you look at the African women who put the rings round their necks, they get extended necks eventually.

Its just you are extending the body, this does not happen overnight and takes a lot or time and effort.

Lee.
                I don't think this is a good analogy. African women within that culture have done this so long in their culture that it's undoubtedly based almost exclusively on genetics. PE, or at least routinely doing the exercises, is a relatively new concept in western culture.
                Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                5.75 MEG.
                Started 3/2013.
                All manual so far.

Comment

In many cultures other than African, women put rings around their neck. Funny, how people always point out African cultures for body modification, when it is far more prevalent in South East Asia. Also, the neck rings are used from an extremely young age, and cause deformities over years and years, which is mostly an illusory cosmetic effect. There necks aren't actually longer, they just appear to be because their rib cage and collar bone have been pushed down by the neck rings. Kind of a strange analogy for how PE works.

The reality is that we make assumptions about how PE works, but have no strong scientific evidence due to the complexity of how the penis works. Many animals actually have a bone that helps maintain erections, but the human is one of the few species who has a complex hydraulic system that responds to a mixture of psychological and biological stimuli to achieve an erection. This complexity is what makes it so hard to figure out how to find methods that can be scientifically proven to enlarge the penis. They can merely point to stimulus and result (i.e. what most anecdotal evidence here does), they haven't yet been able to understand the processes by which the result truly occurs.
                  MrPriapus
                  Last edited by MrPriapus; 01-09-2014, 11:02 PM.

Comment

I do believe in PE and that it can work for most people that put in the hard work and commitment into it. Maybe some won't gain easily or fast, but it is certainly worth the try.

Comment

Yeah Priapus you are right thats what wiki says, my bad.

I guess people just have to try for themselves, i heard a story of a bodybuilder who instead of just taking peoples word on what exercises worked what muscles, he would work one exercise to the extreme at the gym and the following day the soreness would tell him exactly what part of the muscle it worked.

I have had some minor success with a bib hanger as you can see from my stats below, at the moment this is all I can offer.

Cheers Lee.

Comment

yea, you should checkout Timothy Feriss's book "The 4-hour body." That's pretty much what he does, but on an OCD level. He tries different way of training his body to the extreme and monitors every aspect (blood, sleep, etc...) and then documents the most effective way of getting the most out of your body. Very, very, subjective, but still extremely interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerman View Post
                          I believe "most" people can gain at least something. For some they don't gain enough, or gains are to slow, and they give up before they find what works best for them.

I feel for the ones that work hard and don't see gains. I've worked at non PE things in my life that netted no gains, very frustrating.
                          Thats my whole point exactly, might only gain a quarter of an inch but its a gain.
                          Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Consistency, Intensity, and proper rest, and you will grow. If we are comparing to body building, the same applies there. Don't know how many "hard gainers" suddenly started gaining when all they did was eat more. I believe the people that don't gain size with PE are missing one of the 3 things I mentioned.
                            CopenhagenW23
                            Last edited by CopenhagenW23; 01-10-2014, 05:23 AM.
                            Starting
                            5.75 BPEL x 4.75 EG EQ of less than 5 (August 2014)

Goal
                            7.00 BPEL x 5.50 EG EQ of 9,000

Comment

got to be the most demotivating thread of all time

Comment

drink a lot of water and eat fiber food !

Comment

Working...
                                X