why pe doesnt work for everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why pe doesnt work for everyone

I was just reading through a thread and was reading about newbie gains and how if newbie gains were as real as most men make out pe would be more popular. One guy said anyone can get a six pack in six months so why isnt a six pack more popular and more people have them? The fact is regardless of size or weight or shape a six pack is physically possible for us all, but in reallity its not it takes more than physicality to acheive things. It takes will power desire and drive to achieve things. I think pe is the very same and people who dont achieve results is because they lack in one of these areas most of the time its the emotional side like desire that lets people down. I believe and have seen and heard ,experienced gains. So why do people doubt and why does pe not work for everyone? Its not a physical reason why it doesnt work.
    Wanna be bigger than big

For some it is, the fact is that there are many who try very hard and gain little or nothing.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      For some it is, the fact is that there are many who try very hard and gain little or nothing.
      For me id say they didnt explore every avenue or try hard enough, others are lucky gains come quickly. People who give it theyre best shot and dont see results after a few weeks or months generally give up. I seen a rspected member on here wont name him because the quote isnt word for word, that as you get older the fibers in your penis stop resisting and eventually give in to the constant strain and conform and start to grow. Thought that was a very substantial comment as it doesnt just apply to age but also applys to being dedicated and sticking by a routine.
      Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

How do you know that? I have a feeling that far more people don't report any or minimal gains than those who do.

Comment

Im mostly just talking for people who dont see sizeable gains and give up.
          Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

How old are you averaedick? There is no substance behind your claims. This site and people's claims are far from proof, considering the majority of pictures here are unmeasured and those that are tend to be quite suspicious.

You're like the guys in the gym who judge others who can't become swolled up meatheads. Some people don't want to sacrifice hours upon hours that it takes to gain (and at some point, that's what it will take once newbie gains are gone). If it makes you feel good about yourself then do it, but don't assume people just aren't working hard enough. You don't know, and its ignorant to assume you can place your beliefs on everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
              How old are you averaedick? There is no substance behind your claims. This site and people's claims are far from proof, considering the majority of pictures here are unmeasured and those that are tend to be quite suspicious.

You're like the guys in the gym who judge others who can't become swolled up meatheads. Some people don't want to sacrifice hours upon hours that it takes to gain (and at some point, that's what it will take once newbie gains are gone). If it makes you feel good about yourself then do it, but don't assume people just aren't working hard enough. You don't know, and its ignorant to assume you can place your beliefs on everyone else.
              I dont judge anybody and im not judging anybody. If we take the gym thing for example what differentiates me and a competition bodybuilder? Ill tell you what it is its desire and drive, physically theres nothing limiting my body to be the same as his mentally though there is. I can train as long as he can and push my body to the limits he does but without the desire outside the gym to keep my nutrition I cant ever grow the way he can. My point is in this thread we all start equal we all have physical potential its the desire to push ourselves to our full potential that lets most people down
              Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Also what you said about proof and peoples claims ive seen it with my own eyes that pe workss, ive felt it with my own hands. My girlfriend has seen it first hand. So to me thats proof and thats why id never doubt what people say here.
                Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Not true, most bodybuilder have natural physical frames that allow them to put on that muscle (ie. mesomorph, ectomorph, endomorph). Those who do not, along with even those who do, take testosterone enhancing drugs (steroids and derivatives) that help them reach those peaks. It is more than a matter of drive for some people. Do you think people who play professional sports just outworked everyone around them. Some people will gain easier than others (I've seen many posts where people have gone for years with consistent routine and gained little nothing with PE), some people have a bigger penis than others, its just the way the dice roll in life. You say you're not judging people, but you are, when you say people who can't gain lack the drive to do so.

Being a person who has always been naturally muscular, I get comments from men ALLL the time about what I do and what I take, and I'm normally at a loss for words, because I don't really take anything, and my gym schedule is circumstantial at best. I've just been blessed genetically, and no matter what some people do they will never have a body like mine. Believe me, I've tried to get people there, and without extreme measures it's just not possible. This is why I am making this point.

Comment

Not true. Genetics has an awful lot to do with body building and success. Not everyone can get that kind of build.

Many guys have very dedicated routines and will never be able to build that physique even if they do everything correctly.

Same with PE. Many do quit but many try very hard with little success.

Comment

Dude, I never said it didn't work. I said that the gains claimed on here are normally suspicious. If you feel good about it, great. I don't care whether you've gained or not, but I'm happy that whatever you're doing, you and your girlfriend are happy with.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
                        Not true, most bodybuilder have natural physical frames that allow them to put on that muscle (ie. mesomorph, ectomorph, endomorph). Those who do not, along with even those who do, take testosterone enhancing drugs (steroids and derivatives) that help them reach those peaks. It is more than a matter of drive for some people. Do you think people who play professional sports just outworked everyone around them. Some people will gain easier than others (I've seen many posts where people have gone for years with consistent routine and gained little nothing with PE), some people have a bigger penis than others, its just the way the dice roll in life. You say you're not judging people, but you are, when you say people who can't gain lack the drive to do so.

Being a person who has always been naturally muscular, I get comments from men ALLL the time about what I do and what I take, and I'm normally at a loss for words, because I don't really take anything, and my gym schedule is circumstantial at best. I've just been blessed genetically, and no matter what some people do they will never have a body like mine. Believe me, I've tried to get people there, and without extreme measures it's just not possible. This is why I am making this point.
                        So true. I have always gained muscle easily even in my party days.

Comment

I've been waiting for an opportunity to talk about this...it does seem there are people who try many things, assert that they did everything correctly, and still don't gain.

I've seen many make the argument that the laws of physics require these techniques to work for everybody. That is, you apply a force to an object and the object must respond, in this case by getting bigger. If it works for some it must work for all "because the penis obeys the laws of physics". You can get the same argument from an engineering/mechanical/material science perspective too - apply a force and the material must respond.

Yes, it's true that the penis obeys the laws of physics but the missing piece from this argument is that it obeys the laws of physics through the lens of biology. This explains why people can respond so vastly differently to the same force. Think about it, we are not talking about a uniform material which predictably responds to force. EVERY single penis here is different in their composition. Quite similar, of course, we are all the same species, but not the same.

One could then make the argument that, ok, then those people just need more or different force. For some, this may work, if an extender does not result in gains, increase the force by hanging. If jelqs don't give girth, proceed to more advanced exercises to increase force. BUT, for some people, it may also be the case that the amount or type of force required (due to their individual biology) exceeds a safety threshold. That is, the amount or type of force needed is so great or so bizarre that they cannot do it without breaking their dick. I really think this is true and I think it should be understood up front that this may not work for everybody, just like it is understood up front that all these activities carry inherent risk of injury.
                          Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

I respect your point, but I only used the bodybuilder as an example. Top athletes and top bodybuilders etc are genetically blessed. But that still doesnt mean that for the rest of us who arent blessed this way that with time and effort we cant make ourselves better at whatever we choose to do. Im not saying everyone will gain three inches just by being dedicated and pushing themselves I wish that was true. What im saying is if you push yourself to be better and have desire to be better you will be better. Im not saying youll be the best but I guarantee you or anyone else can be better. The whole point of this thread is that it takes more than a physical approach to achieve this it takes dedication and desire to reach your potential
                            Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

There are different ways pe can work, for an individual.
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X