In need of serious advice after 6 months of PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7"Steve
    try 2 weeks, its neither too long or short a break period in my opinion, read a lot of threads about people gaining and read some theories maybe. Then try and find a routine you think will help you.
    Do you think i should do advanced exercises when i start up again? or go to a beginner routine?

Comment

If it were me, I'd consider trying an extender in addition to what you're doing. People who use those exclusively pretty much all gain something after 6 months, even if less than a typical manual PE gain. I would think it would be better if used as a supplement to a manual PE routine. I've heard that some people have jump started a plateau after including an extender with a routine.

Comment

Does your penis feel bigger, look bigger? Sometimes measuring can be difficult. Are you pressing to the bone the same amount? Maybe not. I also agree with other posts here that you may be over-doing it. Back off for a couple of days and then take up one of the more moderate suggested frequency of workout routines others have listed here on this thread. To realize gains you must be persistent but also must find what works for you. This includes rest periods.

Comment

well recently my flaccid has been thicker and longer i suppose from taking the Maca. As far TGC theory goes, i know that the tunica is my limit, but i was focused on girth so I added the flaccid bends after 3 months. I actually was planning on either getting an extender or the bathmate because they seem to be benefitting people. Im just shocked that i didn't gain anything at all in 6 months. I kept pushing myself telling myself that the gains would come, but they never did. Also in addition i've had the same size since i was 15( im 19 now). I don't know what it is. I started working out a month after i started PE and was completely ripped in less than a month. The work outs usually came after PE as well.

Comment

Update: since i took a break from PE, my Flaccid hang has increased in size. Would this possibly mean I didn't take long enough breaks? or that I over-trained?

Comment

Where is your nutrition at? Since you work out I assume you consume lots of protein.....The more the better especially when building or expanding tissue. Also try msm which is supposed to aid in growth and celluar health. How about your sleep, are you getteing 7 to 9 hours everynight?.., sleep is mega importantante', this is when your body repairs. Do you drink alot?.., alcohol kills your test. levels and dehydrates you both of which work against p.e.ing.
              If you truely have not gained it is not for lack of will power or effort, but something else. What is the stress/drama level in your life like? The more stress you have the more cortisol your body releases in response, and cortisol is nicknamed the death hormone, because chronically elevated levels eat away at muscles and tissue, something weight lifters are all to familiar with. Drinking lots of water, lots of water.
              Just running through few other factors besides you P.E. routine that can influence your gains, we just wanna help you pin down whats up.
              Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

Yes i consume a lot of protein through out the day, as for sleep i do for the most part get 8-9 hours a sleep, there will be a night that i will only get about 6 once in a while. as for alcohol consumption i was a heavy drinker at the beginning but it has reduced with the months as pe went on and physical training. Right now Ill drink maybe 2-5 beers on the weekend and that's it. I'm not sure if that's still too much. As far as stress comes, I'm pretty relaxed and don't let much get to me. so i'd say the stress is between low and average. However for about 4 years i became really stressed out. it wasn't till about this Past summer that things simmered down. When it comes to drinking water i drink usually drink about 64 ounces a day.

Comment

Working...
                X