No announcement yet.

Ruler or tape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i only use tape for measuring length to boost my ego lol. 8.2 BPEL WHAT!

Comment

My conclusion for me is that ruler sucks ass and does not work for me. Il use tape over that any day
      BPEL- 8.25
      MEG-5.75
      BPFSL- 8.50
      NBPEL-7.00
      BEG- 6.25
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

String.

Then measure the string.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I might try the string and see what that says and to Jedimaster try ebay.
          Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
          Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
          January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
          April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
          May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
          October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
            Can you explain why? It doesn't make sense to me.
            Because that's your "true" length. It's the useable length of your penis that counts- not measuring "as the crow flies"

If you were to force your penis straight, you'd get that same measurement.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by samsi4life View Post
              Dont worry lclutchl i get this same speech lol.. i think for the most part, i mean not everyone some people are trying to give advice, but its jealoudy for the most part id say lol why else would someone try and make you feel smaller then you are.. i seen ur pics.. ur huge dont get it twisted lol
              Hey Samsi, i posted on one of your pics. I hope you did not think I was bashing your size. Sorry if you thought I was.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                Because that's your "true" length. It's the useable length of your penis that counts- not measuring "as the crow flies"

I can easily flatten my dong for the ruler, I have tried the tape and I think it gives me too much for length. I dont like counting the extra tape that goes to the pee hole. Hope that makes sense.

The problem I see with tape measure use is that in almost every pic I see done that way the tape aways has some slack or other issues that in my opinion kind of discredit the measurement. I will admit that Iclutchis is one of the best examples of how to use a tape measure correctly. Found nothing wrong with that measurement.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  I can easily flatten my dong for the ruler, I have tried the tape and I think it gives me too much for length. I dont like counting the extra tape that goes to the pee hole. Hope that makes sense.

The problem I see with tape measure use is that in almost every pic I see done that way the tape aways has some slack or other issues that in my opinion kind of discredit the measurement. I will admit that Iclutchis is one of the best examples of how to use a tape measure correctly. Found nothing wrong with that measurement.
                  Some exaggerate in going over the curve of the glans to get an extra fraction of an inch. That being said, string is good in that you can ensure that there's no slack. Moistening the string will even ensures that it adheres to the skin.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Some exaggerate in going over the curve of the glans to get an extra fraction of an inch. That being said, string is good in that you can ensure that there's no slack. Moistening the string will even ensures that it adheres to the skin.
                    I will have to try that one.

Comment

The ruler allows one to take an easier measurement than tape measure. Tape measure is great for measuring the surface length of the penis. Like Big Al said you want to measure the usable length, and this is difficult to do with a ruler if you have a strong curve.

Two of the biggest problems with measuring tape are: 1) Many people just lay the tape over their penis for measuring length which normally does not keep the tape stretched and flat causing kinks that give inaccurate readings. This is one of the biggest measuring mistakes I see. 2) The other more subtle mistake (as already mentioned by Big Al) is that people allow the tape measure to drape over their penis instead of pulling it straight out, which can give about a quarter of an inch from what I've seen. This is not necessarily a mistake if you are consistent, but it does lead to differences between ruler measurements.

These are only my opinions based on observations of other photos and myself so you can take it or leave it. But, the most important thing is that you are consistent with how you measure no matter what method you use.

Comment

I think your true length would be a straight line from base to tip, with any curve straightened out manually, and if you can't straighten it out you shouldn't take the curve into account at all. It would give you an advantage in some positions, but also a disadvantage in some others, and in the end the usable length would average out to a straight line.

Yes but only if you have an up curve, not the same at all with a down curve.
                        Started May 2012
                        BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                        My stats
                        Stan's stretching journal

Comment

I think your true length would be a straight line from base to tip, with any curve straightened out manually, and if you can't straighten it out you shouldn't take the curve into account at all. It would give you an advantage in some positions, but also a disadvantage in some others, and in the end the usable length would average out to a straight line.
                          When you use your penis for sexual purposes, in most cases the orifice penetrated will conform to every inch of your penis- curved or not.

Yes but only if you have an up curve, not the same at all with a down curve.
                          If you are referring to curves that are difficult to straighten (such as hypospadias), then that in itself might pose certain problems.

Comment

I've been using the same ruler from when I started PE that I broke in the 3rd grade. It's the clear plexiglass ruler that I snapped it off around the 10.5" mark, which is perfect because that's my goal. The only thing that sucks is the ruler marking go from 16ths to 10ths after 6" and as near as I can tell I'm right around 8.75".

I must have measured with it a hundred or more times by now, and the way I found to do it was to go off right to the side of my penis at the top base and not directly on top. If I measure on top or too close I pull on that ligament and lose length or weaken my erection. I've played around with this a lot and this is the most accurate measurement for me without cheating.

I have also tried using string and tape measurers for length, but string can stretch when you pull it to far and tape measueres require you use both hands and keep a hard erection at the same time (too much work for a 10 second measurement).
                            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

When you use your penis for sexual purposes, in most cases the orifice penetrated will conform to every inch of your penis- curved or not.
                              Then a curve would give you an advantage is some positions and a disadvantage in some others.
                              With a curved penis you will hit some spots more easily than with a straight penis of the same base-to-tip length, and some other spots you're not going to hit at all.
                              Now, this doesn't apply anymore if both penises are long enough to hit bottom in all positions, but that's not the point.

If you are referring to curves that are difficult to straighten (such as hypospadias), then that in itself might pose certain problems.
                              No, I meant that, as you said, an upcurved penis will give you the same soft tape measurement whether you straighten it out or not, because you measure the inside curve. This wouldn't work at all with a down curve though, straightening it out would cause the tape to shift dramatically.
                              Stan
                              Last edited by Stan; 02-23-2014, 06:57 AM.
                              Started May 2012
                              BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                              My stats
                              Stan's stretching journal

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                                Hey Samsi, i posted on one of your pics. I hope you did not think I was bashing your size. Sorry if you thought I was.
                                Lol no bigO words out of your mouth i take as advice as you are well respected and maybe i dont measure properly lol but i do measure the same way everytime as i started that album to show people gains which is what i wanted... BigO il make a deal.. when i start my hanging length album i will start it dowb the middle exactly like you say is correct way to measure... i did measure that way after.. i dont like it lol i lose a cm

Comment

Working...
                                X