BPSFL much smaller than BPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPSFL much smaller than BPEL

I just measured my Bone Pressed Stretched Flaccid Length, and it appeares to be MUCH smaller than my Bone Pressed Erect Length.!!!

My BPEL is around 6.25'' - 6.5'' but my BPSFL is about 4.5'' - 5'' Is this normal? Is there something wrong here? I know the Stretched Flaccid is supposed to be very close to the Erect...???!!!!!!

I should note that I did not warm my penis up before doing the stretched flaccid (I just pulled it outta my pants and did it). And I did not measure for an EXACT measurement, I just did it to get a rough idea (because when I read that they were meant to be similar in measurement, I thought 'no way my stretched flaccid length is anywhere near the erect lenghth', so I jsut did a quick measurement to make sure, and yeah I was right.)

Does anyone else have this????!!!!! is it normal????!!!!!!!
    thanks plz answer Im kinda confused and worried!!!, btw, I havnt started PEing yet.
    tryingtogetbigger
    Last edited by tryingtogetbigger; 03-12-2014, 02:13 AM. Reason: MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!

My bsfl has always been shorter than my bpl (anywhere from .5" to 1"), and I've never had a problem making decent gains. I don't know, some people swear by this theory that it somehow matters, but in my case, it didn't seem to hinder my progress.
    Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
    Current - 7.5 BPEL,
    5.75 MEG.
    Started 3/2013.
    All manual so far.

Comment

My BPFSL is just slightly longer than my BPEL, like 3/8". I wouldn't be too concerned over it, everyone's physiology is slightly different.
      Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

That means your tunica is your limit. Start doing so more stretch based exercises. The tgc theory explains all of this.
        Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
        Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
        Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

I didn't measure Bpsfl when I started, but I think the difference was much the same as with you. After 7 months with PE (jelqing, extending) my bpsfl is much longer. Think I have stretched out some inner penis, which is great for EL and my small flaccid.
          Starting stats:
          01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
          22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
          After a long break:
          01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
          16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
          Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

If you did not take time to Warm up, Loosen up, some mild jelqing/stretching, then maybe less. Perhaps try warming,loosening etc, then measure.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Everyone's BPFSL differs from their BPEL ..... At present my BPFSL and my BPEL are the same length and my BPFSL increases always precedes my BPEL increase. This means that any increase in my BPFSL means that my BPEL will be playing catch up very soon !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                If you did not take time to Warm up, Loosen up, some mild jelqing/stretching, then maybe less. Perhaps try warming,loosening etc, then measure.
                Like Dangler stated in his post, if you want a true indicator of your BPFSL you need to warm up properly, stretch the ligs and do some jelqing prior to measuring .....

Comment

Do you think it's because the tunica stretches and elongates before the smooth muscle? And after reading the tgc theory it says that basically if you're Bpfsl is more than your erect length it's because the smooth muscle hasn't caught up to the tunica yet.

Originally posted by Sir_Laid_A_Lot View Post
                  Everyone's BPFSL differs from their BPEL ..... At present my BPFSL and my BPEL are the same length and my BPFSL increases always precedes my BPEL increase. This means that any increase in my BPFSL means that my BPEL will be playing catch up very soon !!!!
                  Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
                  Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
                  Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

It don't always have to due with the tunica, it can even be thicker ligaments. Both play a role in length along with the other members. So, Dangler is correct, to really get a good FLS, your penis needs to warmed up for it and relaxed else your body will fight against it to protect itself.
                    Do I believe in the theory? To whoever it may apply.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by WantABiggerPenis View Post
                      Do you think it's because the tunica stretches and elongates before the smooth muscle? And after reading the tgc theory it says that basically if you're Bpfsl is more than your erect length it's because the smooth muscle hasn't caught up to the tunica yet.
                      I am not too sure about the TGC theory. However, if the BPFSL has increased irrespective of the BPEL, it means that the Tunica has increased as well as the smooth muscle, UNLESS your EQ is down. I don't think there will be an isolated increase in the Tunica without any increase in the smooth muscle irrespective of the exercises. If you have an increase in BPFSL and at MAX EQ you are not 100%, then we can come to a conclusion that the smooth muscles haven't yet caught up to the increase in the Tunica, hence the low EQ. These are just theories, there are no certainties. You just have to experiment. Read as much as you can but first and foremost pay more attention to your exercises. All theories we have about PE are just theories from more experienced members. None of it are CERTIFIED by any professional Medical board.
                      Sir_Laid_A_Lot
                      Banned
                      Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 03-26-2014, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X