Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no big relation between fatique from hanging and gains !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no big relation between fatique from hanging and gains !

In my experience fatique has many feelings...you must follow your feellings to reach the correct fatique( change the angles when is needed... or increase the number of sets)! if you hang weights with the same angle for a long time and you feel fatique often isnt always a sign of gains or big gains !
    NO PAIN - NO GAIN.
    Last edited by NO PAIN - NO GAIN.; 03-18-2014, 05:45 PM. Reason: language

I believe that there should be some fatgue, if you hang with little to no fatigue your gains wll slow down or stop. In the beginning many new hangers will gain with out truly riding fatigue but once one is conditioned more time, more sets or more weight will soon be required to make further gains.

I do not believe that on needs to feel pain to gain but some level of fatigue must be reached and this can be done with out pain.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

agree BigO!i think for more advanced hangers is important to reach the correct level of fatique...of course fatique means gains..

Comment

I don't know about hanging as I have never done it, but in relation to extending, I totally agree with BigO's points. For myself, I never extend until it is sore or too much, but I always want the initial pull and to feel fatigue when I move up in tension with my device.

When I extend at a greater weight I will want to feel fatigue for the first few days to get used to the new pressure, but then my dick will adapt to it gradually. I believe increases in tension and weight should be done very gradually and one should always identify "fatigue" from stress or pain. Very slow incremental constant progression IMO Has worked for me anyway.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

i have no doubt about the fatique...the post is just from my experience!

Comment

you can play with weights also...when i did my routine ( 3* 20 min ) with only 15 lbs my progress was slow, so i increased gradually the weight and i suddenly gained !if you provide the same force(weights, sets ) you can feel fatique but the possibilities to see fast gains are less...if the penis experiences the same intensity for a long time !that maybe means the ligs are "tougher" for this amount of weight/sets !but of course every person is different... we cant say something for sure!it is just my opinion from my experience !
            NO PAIN - NO GAIN.
            Last edited by NO PAIN - NO GAIN.; 03-19-2014, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NO PAIN - NO GAIN. View Post
              you can play with weights also...when i did my routine ( 3* 20 min ) with only 15 lbs my progress was slow, so i increased gradually the weight and i suddenly gained !if you provide the same force(weights, sets ) you can feel fatique but the possibilities to see fast gains are less...if the penis experiences the same intensity for a long time !that maybe means the ligs are "tougher" for this amount of weight/sets !but of course every person is different... we cant say something for sure!it is just my opinion from my experience !
              Did you start hanging at the get go with 15 pounds ? I'd say that's pretty heavy for a beginner IMO .....

I started hanging with around 2.7 - 3 lbs .... What we need to do is maximize the current weight for as long as possible .... One way of knowing that for sure is when fatigue sets in with the same weight even a few weeks hanging with the same weight ....
              Sir_Laid_A_Lot
              Banned
              Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 03-19-2014, 01:08 AM.

Comment

I'm not really sure I follow this rule. Fatigue shouldn't be your only indicator, you should also work on some sort of progression and push yourself to add a little more time or a little more weight every month. Not just go by how you feel after a whole bunch of sets, unless endurance is your goal and you want to work up to a new weight or a new skill (like swinging).

I started out hanging with a single 1 1/4lb plate and slowly progressed up to a 35lb kettlebell for one set of nine minutes so far. It's not comfortable and I'm really sucking air and watching the clock for that last minute when I push it past the comfort zone, and it does leave with me with some bruises for a few days, but really seems to be working well for adding length.
                Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Ouch! I think my dick turtled into my abdomen out of fear when it heard that

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                  and slowly progressed up to a 35lb kettlebell for one set of nine minutes so far.
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Some fatigue is to be expected, but your penis shouldn't be out of commission and the fatigue shouldn't last for more than 1 hour. You should also not be very sore the next day.

Of course, you'll need to "tweak" your training to determine what level of intensity/volume is right for you.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

In fact iam not beginner..i do PE since 2010 ! i began from my extender and i gained something like half of an inch or less !Extenders work but you must have a lot of private time (at home) ,and the best of course is to wear it for 8 hours everyday ! i tried with the sock hanger so i got enough condition ( you can make good gains if you are a true beginner ) and now i have no problem to proceed with heavier weights !
                      NO PAIN - NO GAIN.
                      Last edited by NO PAIN - NO GAIN.; 03-19-2014, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Agree Big all!I understood also that my levels of fatique wasnt high , light soreness the next day propably means you had a good workout!from what you said : i think if you have soreness the next day means the gains will come faster and is a good sign but the intensity also plays a big role !
                        NO PAIN - NO GAIN.
                        Last edited by NO PAIN - NO GAIN.; 03-19-2014, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NO PAIN - NO GAIN. View Post
                          Agree Big all!I understood also that my levels of fatique wasnt high , light soreness the next day propably means you had a good workout!from what you said : i think if you have soreness the next day means the gains will come faster and is a good sign but the intensity also plays a big role !
                          Very light soreness- if any, is OK. Of course, the indicator that your workouts are going well is if you're actually making gains. This is important, because you can strengthen your penis WITHOUT enlarging it- as some men are able to hang huge weights without making any appreciable size gains.

This also goes into the recover vs growth dilemma. Many trainees think that merely recovering from a workout is sufficient. Recovery means that you've "healed" from the effects of the last session, but you still have to allow for overcompensation (growth). That usually takes a little extra time on top of what you need for recuperation.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

i think the key is to recognize your feelings and if your penis grows ...!It is true that if you play with huge weights is a big advantage but no so big if you have a bad programme!Agree with you!

Comment

Working...
                            X