how long did it take to get 8x6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
    You're welcome man...anyone who has read my posts knows thats my motto. Better to be slow and safe than sorry. And anyone who did it faster with no problems that's great and i am not knocking you either.
    Forgive me if I am coming off as bothersome. But I'm still fairly new to the site and just want to exhaust every possible way to contact you. This way you will know I left you message in the inbox asking for help.

Comment

Originally posted by MissionForGirth View Post
      Forgive me if I am coming off as bothersome. But I'm still fairly new to the site and just want to exhaust every possible way to contact you. This way you will know I left you message in the inbox asking for help.
      Got it and replied...
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

took me over 6 months to go from 6.5 to 7.75. finally getting huge comments now hopefully 2 more months and ill be at 8
        Started out at 6.5 bpl, 5 meg
        on and off for four years: 7.75 bpel, 5.6 mseg
        goal: 8 - 8.5 nbpel/ 9 bpel, 6.5 mseg

Current Size Photo:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-11-17-pm.html

Comment

It took me a little over a year to gain 1" BPEL and .5" MEG. I've gained another .25" in length and girth from off and on PE over the last 2 year.

I'm at 6" girth now. I would love 8" BPEL, but that is strictly for my own ego.
          (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
          (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
          Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
          Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
            It took me a little over a year to gain 1" BPEL and .5" MEG. I've gained another .25" in length and girth from off and on PE over the last 2 year.

I'm at 6" girth now. I would love 8" BPEL, but that is strictly for my own ego.
            I agree, total ego thing and just enjoy having a big dick...also the challenge to see what you can do is addicting.
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
              I agree, total ego thing and just enjoy having a big dick...also the challenge to see what you can do is addicting.
              You're right there, it is addicting. Is anyone worried that they'll take it too far?
              The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post
                You're right there, it is addicting. Is anyone worried that they'll take it too far?
                Yes, I do...lol.
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post
                  I guess the good thing is PE is such a slow process it would be tough to go "too far" to quickly. Also, I do think there are limits. Going from 6" to 12"? I don't know if it is possible. Girth is even less likely. I can't imagine many men being physically capable of going beyond 7".
                  (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                  (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                  Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                  Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

it took me about 6 months but I started very close

Comment

I relate it to bodybuilding... Usually everyone gets quick beginner gains. But the real testament that sets you apart is the years worth of perseverance where you start getting the wow you've gotten huge comments. And people start looking to you for advice. I hope to look back in years and be like babe...I've grown this much
                      My Journey!
                      04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                      NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                      BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                      MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

NBPEL is all that matters IMO, so most of the folks here are still on their journey. But yea, it can take a very, very long time for some to achieve the legendary 8x6. After a year, I've made it to 7" NBPEL x 6MEG and I always receive comments on the size now. I am 5"5" and 31" waist so that certainly helps with the perspectives. I'm happy with this and any other gains are just gravy.

Comment

at first i just wanted to get to 7 inches nbpel but id say I'm addicted now ill probable stop at 8 cause I can't see myself growing much more but if i could id love to have a ten inch cock
                          Started out at 6.5 bpl, 5 meg
                          on and off for four years: 7.75 bpel, 5.6 mseg
                          goal: 8 - 8.5 nbpel/ 9 bpel, 6.5 mseg

Current Size Photo:
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-11-17-pm.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
                            NBPEL is all that matters IMO, so most of the folks here are still on their journey. But yea, it can take a very, very long time for some to achieve the legendary 8x6. After a year, I've made it to 7" NBPEL x 6MEG and I always receive comments on the size now. I am 5"5" and 31" waist so that certainly helps with the perspectives. I'm happy with this and any other gains are just gravy.
                            Ive been lax on my PE lately ive kinda gotten to just like my size lol. 8.5x 5.75 but i wanna hop back on to get that 6 girth i really want that . So its like i need motivation lol i know people will say a bigger dick is motivation. BUt when you realize you got a big dick how do you stay motivated to continue?
                            BPEL- 8.25
                            MEG-5.75
                            BPFSL- 8.50
                            NBPEL-7.00
                            BEG- 6.25
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

I started out around 6x5. It has taken me almost 2 years to gain {1.25 inches in length and .5 in girth}... I think it will take me another 2 years to solidly gain {.75 length and .5 in girth}..

This shit takes a stupid amount of time, dedication, neurosis, and consistency.

Comment

+1000!

Originally posted by bolkonsky View Post
                                this shit takes a stupid amount of time, dedication, neurosis, and consistency.
                                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                                X