Most you've Gained In a Year With only Jelqs and Stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most you've Gained In a Year With only Jelqs and Stretching

How much have you gained in a year (girth and length) doing jelqs and stretching while being consistent?

Nothing

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...gain-year.html

Penis Growth Takes Time

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ect-gains.html
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

It has been 9 months since I started PE and I've made a little over a 1/2" in length and little to no girth.
        Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
        Start of PE (16.7.2013)
        BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
        Current (16.1.2019)
        BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Been just over 12 months since I started PE'ing and in that time I probably had about 2 months off with Christmas holidays and an injury so in all I have done about 10 months regular PE.

In the early months I would do up to 2 hours a day and all manual stretching with no warm up/down I then got a Bathmate which i really didn't give it enough time to see if I liked It, actually I didn't.

I purchased a power assist which I really liked, it was like you call pull your eyeballs back into their sockets with it.

I made my own air pump from a brake bleeder pump with a cylinder off ebay and modified it to accept water but mostly I only pumped with air.

I tried a BIB hanger which I didn't like, maybe I didn't give it enough time but I got a vacuum silicone hanger off ebay that I really like but It will only take about 6 pounds but it is easy to fit and use.

I got a Powerjelq which I didn't use much but have in the past month and I think it's ok.

All the time I have been manual stretching and starting to do the squeezes 5 days a week and a minimum of 20 minutes a day up to 1 hour.

I have added an inch in length and 1/4" in girth in the 12 months, I have gone from 6" BPEL to 7" and from 5" girth to 5 & 1/4" and 90% has been from manual stretching and little to no jelqing

Comment

Well I've gained a inch in less then a year, but I started the year as a complete newbie and tried all kinds of things in the process but was consistent. I even went through a hanging phase and got a bib but my passion for hanging lasted a couple of weeks and I could just not stand the process anymore maybe one day I'll pick up a lg but I'm going to stick to manual for now.

So yea I'd say all my gains are from manual, manual is really all you need, devices just make it less mundane and are good supplements and for combining the two worlds like wearing a ADS .Only things I see in my immediate PE future is getting a air pump like a vacutech system or something get in to the whole pumping scene, so been reading up on that kind of stuff lately.

Comment

hey pizard nice gain! Do you mind sharing your routine with us? hehe, but I think one inch from manual only is very rare case

Comment

well yea ill share it with you but it'll make no difference at the end of the day you got to do the exercises that are right for you once past the conditioning phase. Now 1 inch from manual is not a rare case ill tell ya that right now having good manual PE technique is a very powerful tool for enlargement if not the most powerful.

my routine is as followed as of now I do girth first length second.

GIRTH- warmup 10 min with a rice sock
                - 25 Erect squeezes 80% to 95% erection
                - reapply heat with rice sock for about 3 min
                - 1 uli full erection held for 30 seconds
                - let erection fall to 40 to 50% and do O bends in each direction held for 20 seconds each
                - reapply heat
                - 25 more squeezes
                - reapply heat
                - uli held for 30 seconds
                - O bend
                - warm down for 10 min and then right on to stretches

LENGTH
                - 1000 side to side stretches
                - plain old stretches held in every direction for 30 seconds
                - reapply heat 3 min
                - 4 mandingo stretches 2 in each hand held for 15 seconds
                - Then I do this thing where I take my penis behind the head drag it all the way straight down, and in between my legs with my hand still in place as far as I can go and clamp my legs together, and lean foward on to a wall or desk holding for 30 seconds in each hand. This exercise actually causes really good fatigue for me so I love it I do not know what id call it though lol.

Schedule is as followed 4 days a week for me this is a very individual thing depending on how your PI's are and or life works.

Thurs- on
                Friday- on
                Saturday- off
                Sunday- on
                Monday- the routine is done with half the reps on this day
                Tuesday- off
                Wednesday- off,

So that is all I basically do as of now tlannh, I also forgot to mention I did gain some good girth along with the length, about 1/2 a inch in girth it's showing now regularly.
                pizard
                Last edited by pizard; 04-12-2014, 07:38 AM.

Comment

thanks for sharing! pizard

Comment

Np sharing is caring.

Comment

Working...
                    X