PE vs Wife/GF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE vs Wife/GF

My PE of choice is hanging. Its simple, I don't control every aspect of it, yet its time consuming.

My girlfriend constantly pesters me abt how it takes away from our intimacy. I let her in on PE in January, despite stealth PE'ing (yielding no rewards) for many years. She just doesn't understand how much having a larger penis means to me, and unfortunately, I'm not going to let her bickering get in the way of my goals.

Does anyone else go thru this?

Have you tried attempting to train using relatively brief routines like the 3 x 20 hanging method?

Can you elaborate a bit further on your situation? Are you still doing stealth PE without results? If you've been training for years without results then something isn't right with your training.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

There is a point where it can be a real decision for the significant other. It is alright to PE and set goals when reasonable time is used but there is also a point where it becomes selfish.

What is your routine, maybe we can help you with your time and goals.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have a SO and children so I try to commit only an hour every other day to PE. You want pe to improve your life not hold you back.
        She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
        Bpel 7.2
        Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
        Bpel 7.75
        Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
        Bpel 7.75
        Meg 5.25

Short term goal
        Bpel 7.9
        Meg 5.1

End goal
        bpel 8.25
        Meg 6

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Have you tried attempting to train using relatively brief routines like the 3 x 20 hanging method?

Can you elaborate a bit further on your situation? Are you still doing stealth PE without results? If you've been training for years without results then something isn't right with your training.
          I must say Im glad that you replied to this Big Al!

Well,my stealth PE'ing efforts were never consistent.. So jelqed for abt a year back in 2009-2010, but could never master the 60%erection consistently... And I rarely warmed up. On an average week i probably got 2-3 sets in, if lucky....
          I clamped for abt 2months in 2012, in the bathroom of my job during15minute breaks lol. Again results were minimal if any.
          This year I decided to tell my gf. So i stayed hanging mid December at 2.5lbs
          3sets a day for the first week
          4sets a day for week2
          5sets a day for week3
          I try for 6sets a day for week4, but i usually cap off at 5sets a day until week 6(time constraints)..... then moved up to 5lbs..... same routine..... now im at 7.5lbs.....
          Im hoping that at 10lbs, the gains will be significant enough for her to take notice... and ican just do 3x 20minutes for 6wks then increase in weight.

Im open to ANYTHING you suggest, have been an avid reader of your work for years.
          Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            There is a point where it can be a real decision for the significant other. It is alright to PE and set goals when reasonable time is used but there is also a point where it becomes selfish.

What is your routine, maybe we can help you with your time and goals.
            Thanks for the reply BigO, i respect ur opinion highly as well... im doing the standard 3x20, but increasing a set per week until 6weeks... Im hoping to increase the weight to 10lbs in abt a month... and maybe just do 3x20 at 10lbs since that's the weight most see gains at ?

Comment

I got my best results with a combination of hanging and jelqing. But it is really tough to do hanging without your SO finding out. For many months I woke up at 4:30 - 5 am to get in my sets without the wife (now ex-wife) finding out. I used the excuse that I was working out, which wasn't actually a lie...she never asked what part of my body I was working out.
              (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
              (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
              Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
              Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I agree with what the others have said. I have come across this question before on here and some men integrated PE into intimacy with their significant other. They used edging in the bedroom. The wife would edge them for a long time and this added another dimension to their sex life. Your wife would have to be open to this of course.
                12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                The League Of PE Legends
                2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I tell my SO that PE is not just about increasing my size, but also about augmenting male health. I tell her its about exercising my penis to make sure it is working optimally. She doesn't seem to mind it that much when used in that context.
                  Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Try to meet her somewhere middle ground, maybe that will help you better understand her and relieve some of the pressure you put on yourself.
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Yeh it is all about the way you phrase it and also about how serious you make it out to be. I just threw it into a conversation in passing months back and mentioned it a few times since casually, and talked about EQ, penis health and so forth. Only last week did I ever mention anything about size increases.
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by RickyRubio View Post
                        I must say Im glad that you replied to this Big Al!

Well,my stealth PE'ing efforts were never consistent.. So jelqed for abt a year back in 2009-2010, but could never master the 60%erection consistently... And I rarely warmed up. On an average week i probably got 2-3 sets in, if lucky....
                        I clamped for abt 2months in 2012, in the bathroom of my job during15minute breaks lol. Again results were minimal if any.
                        This year I decided to tell my gf. So i stayed hanging mid December at 2.5lbs
                        3sets a day for the first week
                        4sets a day for week2
                        5sets a day for week3
                        I try for 6sets a day for week4, but i usually cap off at 5sets a day until week 6(time constraints)..... then moved up to 5lbs..... same routine..... now im at 7.5lbs.....
                        Im hoping that at 10lbs, the gains will be significant enough for her to take notice... and ican just do 3x 20minutes for 6wks then increase in weight.

Im open to ANYTHING you suggest, have been an avid reader of your work for years.
                        Thanks again
                        Thank you for those kind word

Having low EQ can impede your gains. You might want to focus on your EQ if you're having problems on that area. Doing a few weeks of "stamina only" training can isolate and accelerate gains in that area.

Once you have your stamina in check, a 3 x 20 routine as instructed here can be implemented. A routine can be laid out as follows:

Warm up > 3 sets of hanging (kegels done during "breaks") > Stop and Starts > Warm down

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          Thank you for those kind word

Having low EQ can impede your gains. You might want to focus on your EQ if you're having problems on that area. Doing a few weeks of "stamina only" training can isolate and accelerate gains in that area.

Once you have your stamina in check, a 3 x 20 routine as instructed here can be implemented. A routine can be laid out as follows:

Warm up > 3 sets of hanging (kegels done during "breaks") > Stop and Starts > Warm down
                          Well EQ hasn't been an issue, it was more mental that I couldn't maintain 60% erection... i'd either be at 100% or flaccid.
                          In regards to the schedule in which i add weight, do you think i should continue on that path?

Comment

My PE of choice is hanging. Its simple, I don't control every aspect of it, yet its time consuming.

My girlfriend constantly pesters me abt how it takes away from our intimacy. I let her in on PE in January, despite stealth PE'ing (yielding no rewards) for many years. She just doesn't understand how much having a larger penis means to me, and unfortunately, I'm not going to let her bickering get in the way of my goals.

Does anyone else go thru this?
                            I balance this carefully and it is not always easy. I am 36 years old, married, have two children, attend college, and have a full-time job. As you can see time is not my friend right now. To save time I hang while I study and when college is done I will begin to cement whatever gains I have made. I have about one year left to finish my schooling if my plan goes correct. Hanging for another year is one hell of a commitment, but will be worth it when I am done. The same applies to my schooling.

Anyhow, try to find a way to multitask while you hang, because it is recommended that you hang daily. Because of this limitation I wonder if hanging is the best routine for you. Have you considered routines that will not take as long and one that is not as time demanding?
                            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Well EQ hasn't been an issue, it was more mental that I couldn't maintain 60% erection... i'd either be at 100% or flaccid.
                              Unless you're very sexually active, you're going to need to continually do something to [at the very least] maintain your EQ as you grow. As your penis' voluje grows, you'll need to be able to supply it and maintain that much more blood flow to keep your EQ at the same level.

In regards to the schedule in which i add weight, do you think i should continue on that path?
                              Once you can achieve 3 x 20 with your current weight, up the weight again (and reduce the time) then work back up to 3 x 20 with the new weight.

Comment

Working...
                              X