Binaurals for growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by banjilord View Post
    Mannakonda, you sure you aren't using hgh binaural beats? Because you tend to get a pulsating experience in your legs and knees while listening to HGH binaural beats.
    Thats correct, I am using/listening too HGH binaural beats and I use a few others.

Whats your experience with binaural beats?
    Starting stats:
    01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
    22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
    After a long break:
    01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
    16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
    Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Hi everyone ,the Sapien Medicine video ( male enhancement ) it has not longer available , can someone help me have the track , mp3 or mp4 or where i can buy it?

Comment

Not related to gaining but related to studying for example where I could get some binaural beats for studying for free?

Do you listen to them while your studying or prior or after?

Have used some prior to sleep and they relaxed me quite well... not that I have any sleeping problems.
        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
          Not related to gaining but related to studying for example where I could get some binaural beats for studying for free?

Do you listen to them while your studying or prior or after?

Have used some prior to sleep and they relaxed me quite well... not that I have any sleeping problems.
          The Ultimate Binaural Beat Generator | Online & Free
          TONS of costumization. This is all you will ever need on binaural beats IMO.
          Initial measures(4 february 2016): Erect length: 7.44 (18,9 cm) Erect girth: 6.18 (15.7cm)
          31 December 2016 goals: Erect length: 8 (20,30 cm) Erect girth: 6.3 (16 cm)
          Final goal (2130 circa): Humanity had to move to Mars in order to let my boy space on Earth

Riding the Tiger baby

Comment

People always want the easy way out, no one wants to leave life behind and move to the mountains to spend 50 years learning meditation, now they just want to put headphones on and play modified skrillex.

You can find binaural beats all over the place, and isochronic, also good and what I like are called "full chackra opening" music that uses solfriego frequencies.
            closed278
            Last edited by closed278; 01-26-2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DontTakeCipro! View Post
              People always want the easy way out, no one wants to leave life behind and move to the mountains to spend 50 years learning meditation, now they just want to put headphones on and play modified skrillex.

You can find binaural beats all over the place, and isochronic, also good and what I like are called "full chackra opening" music that uses solfriego frequencies.
              both are compatible and have totally different results.
              Initial measures(4 february 2016): Erect length: 7.44 (18,9 cm) Erect girth: 6.18 (15.7cm)
              Final goal (2130 circa): Humanity had to move to Mars in order to let my boy space on Earth

Riding the Tiger baby

Comment

I have personally tried the Natural enhancement one from Quadible Integrity and i did notice a small growth (about 0,5 to 1 cm). I think it was mostly EQ increase but who knows . The testosterone from sapien med also works well too.

Prepuce

Comment

Originally posted by 2hung4life View Post
                  The Ultimate Binaural Beat Generator | Online & Free
                  TONS of costumization. This is all you will ever need on binaural beats IMO.
                  So what type of wave or noise is good for consentration or studying?
                  Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                  Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                  The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
                    So what type of wave or noise is good for consentration or studying?
                    You have different options on the right side of the screen, you can select different frequencies (I think they are frequencies, lol) to get different effects. Also, take this to get other types of sounds "https://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php".

Riding the Tiger baby

Comment

After last time I posted here I have become a christian, and stopped using them. Because I fully believe this is sounds calling on dark spirit, stop listening to them!
                      Starting stats:
                      After a long break:

Comment

Originally posted by mannakonda View Post
                        After last time I posted here I have become a christian, and stopped using them. Because I fully believe this is sounds calling on dark spirit, stop listening to them!

Southern Baptist?
                        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Binaurals have literally no scientific evidence to support them and aren't rven a religious belief. Please stop believing in them.
                          Focus on the positive :D
                          -----
                          The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
                            Binaurals have literally no scientific evidence to support them and aren't rven a religious belief. Please stop believing in them.
                            yeah, the might be just a lie. But I really don't care, I use them to study/write because they block outside sounds and I can really feel like I'm concentrated on what I'm doing. I mean, they might work, the might not, but they are helpful to me! It's like using rainymood or another sound to block outside disturbances.

Riding the Tiger baby

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post

Southern Baptist?
                              Southern baptist? No Im from northern europe, lutheran christian I believe its translated.
                              Starting stats:
                              After a long break:

Comment

Originally posted by mannakonda View Post
                                What is Christian theology/doctrine/dogma regarding janking on your dick?
                                ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Working...
                                X