8 bpel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
    I'm 8" BPEL, small fatpad, and my GF can take all of me no problem. FML.
    How did she handle it the first time though?
    Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
    Current - 7.5 BPEL,
    5.75 MEG.
    Started 3/2013.
    All manual so far.

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
      How did she handle it the first time though?
      Well, to say the least, she loved it. Yeah dude, she loved every bit of it. and, she misses it. lol
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Well jay Im aware that gains don't come easy all the time, but nothing wrong with trying haha.

Is your girl thick? Bigger chicks handle bigger dicks better.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJbrag View Post
          Well jay Im aware that gains don't come easy all the time, but nothing wrong with trying haha.

Is your girl thick? Bigger chicks handle bigger dicks better.
          This is a wives tail, some of the tightest poon is owned by thicker chicks and believe it or not some of the biggest and deepest canyons belong to skinny gals. The size of a woman's nether regions seldom have anything to do with their build.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            This is a wives tail, some of the tightest poon is owned by thicker chicks and believe it or not some of the biggest and deepest canyons belong to skinny gals. The size of a woman's nether regions seldom have anything to do with their build.

this is a mind boggling truth i can testify to.

Comment

As can I.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Seriously? Well, the vag is pretty tricky then huh.

Always tought smaller chicks had smaller vag's usually.

Comment

From my experience, the "thickness" of a girl's body has nothing to do with her vagina size. But, I have noticed that height will effect your ability to hit the back of her, bottom out, etc... I can always hit the back of a petite girl who is like 4'8" - 5'2". But with a taller girl they can easily take all my length. It makes sense to me that a 5'11" girl will usually have a proportionally longer vagina than a 4'11" girl. I'm not talking about tightness here I'm talking about how far away her cervix is from the opening. Of course there are exceptions so don't come at me with examples of some 6'3" girl you banged and you hit her cervix with only 7" BPEL.
                  FinallyBig
                  Last edited by FinallyBig; 06-28-2014, 02:40 AM.
                  Starting size - Summer 2007

6.0" BPEL
                  5.25" EG (mid shaft), 5.5" (base)

Current size - Summer 2014

7.25" BPEL
                  6.2" EG (mid shaft), 6" (base)

Comment

Well, I think that makes a bit more sense.

But it would also be fair to think Asian chicks are tighter or am I stereotyping?

Comment

Originally posted by BigJbrag View Post
                      Seriously? Well, the vag is pretty tricky then huh.

Always tought smaller chicks had smaller vag's usually.
                      Well asian women do have smaller vagina's... I typically stay away from them but sometimes i just cant help myself.

So i must say that yes it is true for them. I think this is why so many black guys have a thing for asian. Black men have such high pressure on them to have a huge dick. And for the majoity of them that fall in the average range its a safe bet for them to go for the Asians.

Comment

Just a sidenote on Asians. I work in SE Asia and have a dozen GFs on the go, and I have a fetish for petites. I don't do prostitutes ever. Relative to their body size, Asians have bigger vaginas. Sure, generally they are of smaller stature than Caucasians, but if you find a 90lb Caucasian woman and a 90lb Asian woman, the Asian is likely to take more.

I've been with a bunch, and let her go cowgirl so she's in control and every single one has ended up taking it all and grinding to get as much as she can, I'm 7.8 BP x 5.25. Just saying.

Comment

well my girlfriend of 2 years is half Japanese and she seems to have a bottomless pit as well. But almost every full-blooded asian i've ever slept with has always had a hard time taking me for the first 5 minutes. And that was back when my dick was only 6''x5''

Comment

Well bolkonsky the sky is the limit for you lol. Hell get to 10 in 2-3 years and if y'all are still together, she If she can take that.

Comment

Originally posted by capyjohn View Post
                              Just a sidenote on Asians. I work in SE Asia and have a dozen GFs on the go, and I have a fetish for petites. I don't do prostitutes ever. Relative to their body size, Asians have bigger vaginas. Sure, generally they are of smaller stature than Caucasians, but if you find a 90lb Caucasian woman and a 90lb Asian woman, the Asian is likely to take more.

I've been with a bunch, and let her go cowgirl so she's in control and every single one has ended up taking it all and grinding to get as much as she can, I'm 7.8 BP x 5.25. Just saying.
                              Your experience is like the exact opposite of mine. I have been with many Asian girls, more than I've been with White girls actually, and I've found that Asian girls have proportionally smaller vaginas relative to body size. Asian girls who are 5'4" or 5'5" were almost always tighter than White girls of the same height. And the petite Asian girls, holy shit they are so tight it's amazing. My dick was 6 x 5.25 at the beginning, and even then I was having trouble getting into those petite Asian girls. It would hurt my dick just trying to force it in. And now at 7.25" length, I always hit the back of any Asian girl. And with my 6" girth I have now, they complain that it's too thick and I'm making them sore. One even was refusing to let me put it in and put her feet up to block me.

Meanwhile White girls LOVE my 6" girth and I feel like I need even more girth when I'm with a lot of them, because they take it so easily I wish I was 6.5" girth now to fill them up the way I could with the Asian girls. And I only hit the back of ONE White girl in my life. She was 4'11" so she was a petite white girl, but even with the taller Asian girls who are 5'4" - 5'5" I hit the back with 7". They seem to have shorter vaginas too. Just my experience, but many other guys I've talked to about this have said the same thing. I can totally understand what Bolonsky is saying, cause I was also about 6 x 5 years ago, and with that size I felt huge when I was with Asian girls. With my White gf's I felt like I was too small and needed to be 8 x 6 to "fill them up".
                              Starting size - Summer 2007

6.0" BPEL
                              5.25" EG (mid shaft), 5.5" (base)

Current size - Summer 2014

7.25" BPEL
                              6.2" EG (mid shaft), 6" (base)

Comment

I think "finallyBig" and I are either twins or New Best friends... LOL

My MEG is only 5.5... but from the midpoint down to the girth its 6'' and up

Comment

Working...
                                X