Benefits of bundling exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigO View Post
    RBI is always great for making us see that a basic exercise with a twist has great value.
    Thanks for those kind words BigO. Hell, since Lebron came back to Cleveland I guess I am just full of good shit!!! I should add I managed to get my hands on two great seats for 20 games this season!!! You'll probably see me on tv during the games - I will be the dude with the huge bulge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 07-25-2014, 08:33 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Remember guys, bundled stretches is just part of this equation. Bundled LAS's are also very effective, and the thing that got me really excited was the bundled bed fowfers. Perhaps there are other bundled exercises out there, I certainly don't claim to be any kind of expert on the subject.

It would be great to hear from someone with medical knowledge that can attest to or detract from the concept of bundling and how it affects both the tunica and smooth muscle cells. With enough knowledge we could probably come up with an entire PE routine centered around bundling. One of the most often asked questions here is what can I do when I finish with JP's Beginner Program - maybe this is part of the answer.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
        So, to reiterate - flaccid bundled stretches are fantastic for approaching length gains, while plump bundled stretches are fantastic for girth gains. The former mostly hits the tunica, while the latter hits the smooth muscles more.
        Since I am going for length would it be a good idea (when I advance up to bundles) to stretch before my jelqs because my unit stays around 30% after jelqing?

Comment

I remember seeing as an article on the articles section of the PE Gym a few months back, "bundled jelqing". I read and read over the article again but still cannot get it into my head how it works!

Here is a read of it: The Bundled Dry Jelq: A New Noteworthy Penis Exercise
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

As long as they are not affecting your ability to perform your jelqs afterwards!

Originally posted by john fin View Post
            Since I am going for length would it be a good idea (when I advance up to bundles) to stretch before my jelqs because my unit stays around 30% after jelqing?

Comment

Just read through that and neither can I kick! Especially when you need to be at, "an approximate 90% erection.". Not even going near that exercise haha!

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                It would be great to hear from someone with medical knowledge that can attest to or detract from the concept of bundling and how it affects both the tunica and smooth muscle cells.
                This is quoted from the below article that I linked about bundled jelqing, written by Dr.Ric:

"When the penis is in its natural state, the collagen fibers are in alignment with each other. When the collagen fibers are aligned normally, we have bands of parallel fibers within each geographical area of the penis. These parallel bands can crisscross in spots, but for the purpose of conceptualization of this exercise visualize them as parallel fibers in alignment.

When you start bundling the penis, the fibers change from being aligned in a series of straight lines reinforcing one another, to twisting them out of alignment, which separates and isolates them. This makes them individually more responsive to stretching and collagen remodeling under traction.

These fibers will then be remodeled in the direction of the stretch, hence making the penis ultimately thicker and longer .

When performing the bundled dry jelq, you are jelqing and stretching them “out of alignment” and therefore creating a mechanical force that facilitates penis enlargement gains. In other words, you are bundling the fibers and increasing the leverage effect of the traction.

This is similar to the fulcrum movement with hangers. In the fulcrum exercise, your penis is positioned over a cylindrical object, with weights attached via a hanger behind the glans, causing the penis to stretch around the object. This very effective, historical use of the fulcrum from hanging devices has been discussed in depth.
                "

Comment

Good read it basically puts it in a more vulnerable position which makes it easier to break down and therefor make gains.

Also I am going to try replacing my straight out stretch with a bundled straight out stretch today Does 30 secs sound reasonable or is this like tunica tugs where you hold until fatigued?

Comment

PM'ed so as to not derail the thread.

Originally posted by john fin View Post
                    Good read it basically puts it in a more vulnerable position which makes it easier to break down and therefor make gains.

Also I am going to try replacing my straight out stretch with a bundled straight out stretch today Does 30 secs sound reasonable or is this like tunica tugs where you hold until fatigued?

Comment

Kickin and BigO, I have never done any bundled stretches, but I think I know why they have been so effective for you guys. I am a strong believer in dynamic vs. static exercises. An example of a dynamic exercise would be jelqing, a static example would be pumping. Jelqing involves movement which makes it dynamic, pumping is static because you get to a certain state then stay there. Bundled stretching incorporates both of those in one exercise. The bundling is rather dynamic even though once twisted it stays there, because you have stretched things in so many different directions at once. Then you throw in the stretch which is more of a static exercise. Perhaps the most ideal bundle stretch would be to bundle your unit as much as possible, then do short burst stretching. Pull for perhaps five seconds, relax and repeat for x amount of times.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Mentioned in a previous post that there might be other exercises we can do while bundled. Kickin this one is directly related to a post of yours regarding side way stretches!!! First off I don't and haven't worn underwear in a long time (hold your horses, this is relevant!!!), and secondly I wear lightweight, loose fitting pants. Add to this the fact that I spend a ton of time hiking in our local woods each week with my two dogs. Well I'm out in these woods with only my dogs to keep me company, and it hit me - bundled side way stretching!!! You got it, I whipped my johnson out, twisted it up real good, then walked while pulling it to the side. Walking with my pride and joy bundled up in my hand also created another nice little addition to this exercise. Walking over rough ground produces a pulling motion as your legs move up and down over the tough terrain. So there you have it, a bundled side way stretch with added pumping motion - I dare anyone to top this one!!! And before you ask, by holding it like I do, should someone come up to me it is very easy to discretely relocate my tool and my hand!!! Now tell me I don't deserve some serious rep points for this one!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Haha brilliant! I just hope families with their kids don't go to that forest haha

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                            This is quoted from the below article that I linked about bundled jelqing, written by Dr.Ric:

"When the penis is in its natural state, the collagen fibers are in alignment with each other. When the collagen fibers are aligned normally, we have bands of parallel fibers within each geographical area of the penis. These parallel bands can crisscross in spots, but for the purpose of conceptualization of this exercise visualize them as parallel fibers in alignment.

When you start bundling the penis, the fibers change from being aligned in a series of straight lines reinforcing one another, to twisting them out of alignment, which separates and isolates them. This makes them individually more responsive to stretching and collagen remodeling under traction.

These fibers will then be remodeled in the direction of the stretch, hence making the penis ultimately thicker and longer .

When performing the bundled dry jelq, you are jelqing and stretching them “out of alignment” and therefore creating a mechanical force that facilitates penis enlargement gains. In other words, you are bundling the fibers and increasing the leverage effect of the traction.

This is similar to the fulcrum movement with hangers. In the fulcrum exercise, your penis is positioned over a cylindrical object, with weights attached via a hanger behind the glans, causing the penis to stretch around the object. This very effective, historical use of the fulcrum from hanging devices has been discussed in depth.
                            "
                            Great post, but I don't see how one can jelq a bundled penis shaft. The bundling has your shaft twisted and compressed like nothing else can, so I don't see how jelqing which is based on moving additional blood into and out of your smooth muscle cells, can be done while in this state. Stretching I can see, but not jelqing. Ironically I was thinking about this very exercise while - you guessed it - I was hiking in the woods today.

Also, as I posted earlier about this helping to add extra girth to your base, try this: get your unit bundled up tight, then squeeze your shaft lightly with your other hand starting at your base and working your way up toward your glans. You will find your base to be much firmer then the rest of your shaft, especially as you near your glans. I am almost positive that bundling will be extremely effective for base gains.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yeh I know, as I said, I read that post a few times and it just doesn't make sense to me how one can jelq while bundled. Although, his scientific explanation of why bundled exercises are good is interesting. And yes, I agree, the base is really firm during this exercise. Since reading this thread, I have contemplated would it be possible to do an A-stretch while bundled, or a flaccid bend bundled? This has certainly got me thinking!!

Oh you mentioned, about getting a device to hold yourself in place while bundled earlier, and I have experience in this area. I did it a good few times with my phallosan. It felt good but also risky as hell. that is why I stopped doing it. You could only go an hour at most in this state! Although it might be worth going back to after reading this thread.

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                              Great post, but I don't see how one can jelq a bundled penis shaft. The bundling has your shaft twisted and compressed like nothing else can, so I don't see how jelqing which is based on moving additional blood into and out of your smooth muscle cells, can be done while in this state. Stretching I can see, but not jelqing. Ironically I was thinking about this very exercise while - you guessed it - I was hiking in the woods today.

Also, as I posted earlier about this helping to add extra girth to your base, try this: get your unit bundled up tight, then squeeze your shaft lightly with your other hand starting at your base and working your way up toward your glans. You will find your base to be much firmer then the rest of your shaft, especially as you near your glans. I am almost positive that bundling will be extremely effective for base gains.

Comment

When would be the best time to incorporate bundled stretching with pumping?

Comment

Working...
                                X