Gaining a lot of girth recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigO View Post
    Nice gains my PEGym brother. Honestly insane!
    Thanks BigO. I will work towards 7" BEG with a rubber band clamp.
    Sir_Laid_A_Lot
    Banned
    Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 09-12-2014, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Laid_A_Lot View Post
      I don't use the index and the middle finger. I use the middle and the ring finger. That makes it two fingers on each side of the penis. It's more comfortable that way. However I haven't tried V-Jelqs with the index and the ring finger. I have a rubber band clam when I do the V-Jelqs so I simultaneously push downwards with my other fingers when I pull my penis in whichever direction I do my V-Jelqs. I jelq in three directions. Up, right and left. It'd be very uncomfortable to V-Jelq downwards. I don't think that's possible. I haven't tried it.

And what are your reps and sets currently?
      READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
        And what are your reps and sets currently?
        I don't count my reps and sets. My routine usually lasts for 1 hour and 40 minutes. I follow the same pace while doing my exercises so there isn't much variability there. I use a stop watch to time my PE sessions. There were times when I usually did over 3 hours but I toned my PE sessions to 1 hour and 40 minutes to prevent over training. I have realized that the most productive PE sessions for me are between 1 hour 40 minutes and 2 hours. Any longer and my penis goes into over training mode. My longest PE session was 4 hours and 45 minutes.

Comment

You would do us girth wishers a favor if you counted them once please.
          Starting Stats (08-26-2014):
          4"x4.08"(Base)/3.77"(Midshaft)
          Current Stats (04-12-2015):
          5"x4.39"/4.39"
          Next Goal:
          6"x4.5"/4.5"
          MY LOG

Comment

Originally posted by Tow View Post
            You would do us girth wishers a favor if you counted them once please.
            I don't think counting reps and sets are that important once you set a good pace for yourself while doing the exercises. I first started off counting reps and sets when I ventured into my PE journey on July 15th 2009. It will be 5 years and two months on September 15th. Once you get used to your workouts and the length of your workouts get longer it becomes a hassle counting the reps and sets and you feel more comfortable timing your PE sessions. However if you are starting new then it is better to count your reps and sets to keep a track of your routine and any increases you make to your reps and sets. I make sure I get at least two seconds for every jelq and I use a good amount of intensity while doing my exercises.
            Sir_Laid_A_Lot
            Banned
            Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 09-13-2014, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Seriously awesome gains! But as you mentioned, you really put in the time and dedication to getting them, so well done.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                Seriously awesome gains! But as you mentioned, you really put in the time and dedication to getting them, so well done.
                Thanks kickinthemebs. I have been very consistent doing my PE routines over the years. I will work my way to BPEL 8.5" x BEG 7" (rubber band clamp ULI)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Laid_A_Lot View Post
                  I don't count my reps and sets. My routine usually lasts for 1 hour and 40 minutes. I follow the same pace while doing my exercises so there isn't much variability there. I use a stop watch to time my PE sessions. There were times when I usually did over 3 hours but I toned my PE sessions to 1 hour and 40 minutes to prevent over training. I have realized that the most productive PE sessions for me are between 1 hour 40 minutes and 2 hours. Any longer and my penis goes into over training mode. My longest PE session was 4 hours and 45 minutes.
                  OMG really? almost 5 hours, thats like half a day! My PE sessions are 1 hour long and I thought its a lot
                  READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
                    OMG really? almost 5 hours, thats like half a day! My PE sessions are 1 hour long and I thought its a lot
                    Yeah haha. I just did it one time though. It was last year but i can't remember the month and the date. I broke it up into two sessions. One was 2 hours long and the other was 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Comment

I just finished another session about 40 minutes ago.

My workout consisted of

1) Rubber band clamp V-Jelqs.
                      2) A fulcrum stretches (no rubber band clamp)
                      3) Overhand Jelqs with ball pulls in the opposite direction and then hold the stretch (no rubber band clamp)
                      4) Tunica Jelqs (KITJs) (rubber band clamp)
                      5) Tunica bends (rubber band clamp)
                      6) Rubber band clamp V-Jelq derivatives (Not many).
                      Sir_Laid_A_Lot
                      Banned
                      Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 09-18-2014, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X