Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

length & girth ditch one another when done together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• length & girth ditch one another when done together?

Hello PEers,
    Some people say that you have to focus on one dimension to work on.And mostly i hear that if you are or get girthy, then it will be very difficult to gain length.That's why they suggest first pursueing the wanted length and afterwards girth.Personally,i dream to hit 6 inches in girth and my routine is 100% towards girth.However,if the above sayings are right i will remain stagnant to my current nbel of 6.3 inches. I would like to start hanging!and i wouldn't like to ditch my mostwanted girth! What's your opinion on this?
    I just imagine myself with a hard like rock 9x6 gun!What a self-esteem..So happy i found Pegym now i'm young..the inches are coming :rockon:

I think the idea is it makes it harder because you're trying to elongate more tissue.

Hanging has been known to give results in both areas, so if you also want length, it may work well for you right now. Addressing length, while adding a bit of girth along the way, and then you can get back to your girth goals.

Maybe even some light girth work in the routine, just to help the girth gains.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Check out the TGC Theory, it will answer your questions In my opinion length is way over rated- its the girth that actually gets the job done!

Comment

Workingforit i see your point.i have read though that via hanging birth increases(if it happens) mainly at the base.. hey john i will check this theory.thank you very much
        I just imagine myself with a hard like rock 9x6 gun!What a self-esteem..So happy i found Pegym now i'm young..the inches are coming :rockon:

Comment

I gained the most when I was gaining both at once but I was also getting newbie gains. I think growth in one dimension facilitates growth in the other. Also, once you reach a "max" for length or girth, all your "inflation" efforts for your CCs/CS will go to the other dimension because your cells only have potential to grow in one dimension.

For example, now that I am 6.5" girth and that feels like my natural "max", I get expansion more in the length direction when I kegel/squeeze. Also, my tunica feels more apt and likely to stretch in that direction, causing the chambers to fill up more in that direction.

Yes, more girth will require more force to be applied to get length gains, but your hands should be much stronger than your dick, and it should never really be a problem. You have to grow more cells to get the same length, but more cells are available to grow and split so it shouldn't make a difference.

More girth or length also requires more bloodflow to get just as hard. So your EQ is essential to volume growth.
          GoingForGold
          Last edited by GoingForGold; 11-16-2014, 12:18 PM.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Its fine to do both, but as a result you will gain a lot slower in both areas as a result, instead of concentrating on one or the other. Hanging is noted to increase length and girth, so it might be something to kill two birds with one stone. I am personally using a vacuum hanger and I pump 4 days a week too. They seem to be nicely complimenting one another, although any girth gains are going to be a hell of a lot slower than when I have focused just on girth. I don't buy the length first, girth second idea, because I have myself concentrated on girth for a good few months, gained in it, and still gained in length after. I have also done both at the same time and gained in both. Go for whichever one you want most, first, in my opinion.
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
              Its fine to do both, but as a result you will gain a lot slower in both areas as a result, instead of concentrating on one or the other. Hanging is noted to increase length and girth, so it might be something to kill two birds with one stone. I am personally using a vacuum hanger and I pump 4 days a week too. They seem to be nicely complimenting one another, although any girth gains are going to be a hell of a lot slower than when I have focused just on girth. I don't buy the length first, girth second idea, because I have myself concentrated on girth for a good few months, gained in it, and still gained in length after. I have also done both at the same time and gained in both. Go for whichever one you want most, first, in my opinion.
              I was looking at this idea too, but not too sure of it for myself.. Maybe cooking up a plan for doing both.. Like where I want Length right now Do maybe 4 days a week hanging and the other 3 days of pumping for a bit.. I did originally gain 1.3" in the tube before switching to hanging..
              Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
              Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
              Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Target length till you tap out, then target girth for a bit, and then go back to targeting length if your length goal wasn't achieved the first go-around, etc etc.
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You should hang every day, you won't reap the benefits of hanging by only doing it 4 days a week IMO. Just include a bit of pumping after your hanging sets, every second day, or a 2 on 1 off routine. Pumping and hanging everyday is too much though, well for me anyway. Pumping compliments hanging, I go that little bit further up in the cylinder than if I didn't hang beforehand (I have the cylinder marked with distances).

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                  I was looking at this idea too, but not too sure of it for myself.. Maybe cooking up a plan for doing both.. Like where I want Length right now Do maybe 4 days a week hanging and the other 3 days of pumping for a bit.. I did originally gain 1.3" in the tube before switching to hanging..

Comment

Haha, this is what I did and it worked a treat. When your length gains stop, it is definitely good to switch things up and then come back to length down the line, for example when the girth gains stop/slow down. Nice advice

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    Target length till you tap out, then target girth for a bit, and then go back to targeting length if your length goal wasn't achieved the first go-around, etc etc.

Comment

I may be over simplifying it but I hear people just hang more weight if they go girth first and then length
                      9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
                      7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
                      9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
                      52% gain

My albums
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Comment

You can isolate one aspect to accelerate gains in that area, but on the whole length and girth (and stamina) exercises typically complement each other.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Guys thank you verymuch for your timely answers! I plan to start hanging along with my current girth routine and ill see if i can handle it..

Comment

I don't put any stock in the belief that girth hinders length gains.

Do both.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                            X