workout for length please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workout for length please!!!

hallo friends! what's up? i want to ask you if you know some workouts for length gains. i haven't gain something for many months...
    my workout was 5 mins warmup, 15 mins stretching, 15 mins jelqing, and 5 mins warm down. can you give me a workout for length gains please ? did you remember a workout which lasts less than an hour that you gain length? i need somewhere 0,5 inches in this year...thank you for your responses.

try a better warm up first of all. I recommend a warm bath which will really soften the ligs and muscles which will allow for a better stretch. Look into different stretches as some produce better results than others. there are many other minute details that can help with gaining length but that would make for one long response. if you have any other questions u can message me or friend me.
    Sometimes less can be more, just as more can be less.

Comment

What kind of stretches did you perform, and how?

Each stretch duration should be increased to 1 mn overtime. Look into basic directional stretches, A and V stretches, and bundled directional stretches.
      At some point you may consider hanging. If you're only looking for length you can redure the amount of jelqs.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Bundled stretches are working really well for me. They didn't seem to be working at first, almost 2 months, then all of a sudden I started gaining rapidly. If you switch your routine. be patient and make sure you give it plenty of time to see if it works.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

^^ Exactly what Cavalier said in the previous post. You won't know if a routine is working or not unless you do them for a long time. From my experience of doing PE I have come to the conclusion that gains in PE are not linear. There are times when you think that you are not gaining but you actually are. The workouts you do when you are not gaining will add to the workouts you do when you do gain. The gains, when they do come will come in bursts, so the moral of the post is that you should continue with your workouts and have patience.

Comment

thank you. oh! dear popol5169 i just make some simple stretches each for half a minute, for 15 mins

Comment

Originally posted by teobass View Post
              hallo friends! what's up? i want to ask you if you know some workouts for length gains. i haven't gain something for many months...
              my workout was 5 mins warmup, 15 mins stretching, 15 mins jelqing, and 5 mins warm down. can you give me a workout for length gains please ? did you remember a workout which lasts less than an hour that you gain length? i need somewhere 0,5 inches in this year...thank you for your responses.
              Hanger or Extender or Both!

Comment

Working...
              X