Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time, almost no results (I need serious ADVICE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sex except for weekends won't help a thing.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
      Sorry for the late reply, I read your response but didn't get back to you. I also couldn't post from work.

I think you misunderstood the big point I as well as others were telling you. Find at least one routine you like and stick with it for at least a year before altering it or trying similar things. The routine examples I gave you were merely a means of simplifying a few basic moves working with fewer reps for less time with greater pressure.

If you like squeezes keep doing them but find a way to make them progressively harder each time.

It could be possible you're measuring too often or expecting instant results. If there's anything you should be doing to gain more it's measuring less and worrying less over size. Size will come eventually, but before you see results you have to put in a lot of work and make rest an equal priority.

Focusing on both girth and length gains is a waste of time. You'll see some results from working both but your body only has a minimal amount of recovery ability for either goal. My advice would be to spend a full year working on girth, since it is harder to gain and you will gain some length in the process, and then switch over to length after a full year of girth. This is how I've been able to gain phenomenal amounts of length and girth in the last 5 or so years.
      Thank you!
      You know, I had in mind few variations:
      1.Do only stretching routine 3x a week + 2x a week on "rest days" some squeezes combined with edging
      2.Do only stretching routine 3x a week + edging 2-3x a week on rest days
      3.Do only girth work

Currently, Im probably 16 cm bone-pressed. But my girth is only 11,5 cm mid and 12-12,5 cm at base.
      My FINAL goal for length is 20 cm , so I think Im getting closer but my FINAL GIRTH goal is 14-16 cm. I know that I may never reach 16 cm because its very hard to gain girth but at least 14 cm would be great.

My temporary goal is to get to size which I will be happy with (besides my final goal), until the end of this year. That means 1-2 cm length gain in BPEL and 1-2 cm gain in erect girth. However, you said that both cannot be done simultaneously. So I dont know on which one to focus?
      If I would do only girth work, would I gain at least 0,5 cm BPEL? And if I would do only length work, would I gain at least 0,5 cm girth?
      And by the way, are those "length 1st, girth 2nd" theories true?
      READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

You're over thinking PE. Pick just one goal and put everything you've got into it. Let go of this X amount of days on and X amount of days off thing and focus on recovery first. If you work hard enough you'll find you need longer to recover anyways. You also can't predict how much you'll grow, so don't even try.

"length 1st, girth 2nd" theories true?

Not even close. It's the exact opposite from what I have found. Girth is harder to gain than length, so you should be focusing on girth first. You'll thank yourself for a year or two purely dedicated to girth when you're .5"-.75" thicker and just a little longer.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I never bought the length first thing either. Work em both.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You're over thinking PE. Pick just one goal and put everything you've got into it. Let go of this X amount of days on and X amount of days off thing and focus on recovery first. If you work hard enough you'll find you need longer to recover anyways. You also can't predict how much you'll grow, so don't even try.

"length 1st, girth 2nd" theories true?

Not even close. It's the exact opposite from what I have found. Girth is harder to gain than length, so you should be focusing on girth first. You'll thank yourself for a year or two purely dedicated to girth when you're .5"-.75" thicker and just a little longer.
            So you think I should JUST girth oriented routine without any stretches? I hope I will not lose any length.

Also, do you think I should incorporate edging somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
              So you think I should JUST girth oriented routine without any stretches? I hope I will not lose any length.

Also, do you think I should incorporate edging somehow?
              Yes. At this point you should focus on girth, for at least a year.

The only way you're going to lose a significant amount of length is if you cut your penis off.

Edging is mostly a waste of time.

Comment

Yes. At this point you should focus on girth, for at least a year.

The only way you're going to lose a significant amount of length is if you cut your penis off.

Edging is mostly a waste of time.
                Wow, you really think so? I read that many people experienced gains from edging. I have been incorporating it always after my routine.
                I actually need to release at least once a week, so edging is the way I do it. Do you think it will hinder my gains if I edge after my girth sessions with ejaculation at the end? Or should I do it on different time of day, or on rest day?

Comment

You'll see recovery sky rocket if you can get used to doing a super light routine like this with masturbation and edging to increase blood flow.
                  Wait, for the longest time I've read here that off days mean off days, and edging on off days is counterproductive. Have thoughts changed since the past six or so months?

I have been seriously considering light edging for a very short amount of time on off days, it makes sense to me to fill the penis up with blood to help recovery.

Comment

Wow, you really think so? I read that many people experienced gains from edging. I have been incorporating it always after my routine.
                    I actually need to release at least once a week, so edging is the way I do it. Do you think it will hinder my gains if I edge after my girth sessions with ejaculation at the end? Or should I do it on different time of day, or on rest day?
                    For the most part, yeah it is a waste of time. Edging is great for those who have problems with premature ejaculation, but for most guys it does little more than add unnecessary wear and tear to their already worn out cocks. Do you really think you need to last 30-45 minutes every time? Edging is essentially what causes that hard flaccid thing.

If you want to edge you should do it on a separate day than your serious PE sessions after some rest days, and you should have a goal with it. Your aim should be to keep your EQ for as long as you can and to be able to last for at least 20 minutes. You really don't need more than that, take my word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by tool View Post
                      Wait, for the longest time I've read here that off days mean off days, and edging on off days is counterproductive. Have thoughts changed since the past six or so months?

I have been seriously considering light edging for a very short amount of time on off days, it makes sense to me to fill the penis up with blood to help recovery.
                      I still stand by doing light routines to help with recovery and to break up blood clots, if you need to do so. Though this is not mandatory under any circumstance.

People here get confused by what it means to do a recovery routine and often get too focus on what the ruler says, so I tell them to take complete days of rest for good measure. I for one use complete rest days and only edge when I have time and energy to masturbate, about every few days.

Comment

For the most part, yeah it is a waste of time. Edging is great for those who have problems with premature ejaculation, but for most guys it does little more than add unnecessary wear and tear to their already worn out cocks. Do you really think you need to last 30-45 minutes every time? Edging is essentially what causes that hard flaccid thing.

If you want to edge you should do it on a separate day than your serious PE sessions after some rest days, and you should have a goal with it. Your aim should be to keep your EQ for as long as you can and to be able to last for at least 20 minutes. You really don't need more than that, take my word for it.
                        And what about the Jelq Free routine? I have been thinking about staying with it for some more time and adjusting it for length or girth mainly. Big Al says edging is very important after his Jelq Free routine. So Im kind of confused now, should I do it as he says right after routine or on rest day?

Comment

And what about the Jelq Free routine? I have been thinking about staying with it for some more time and adjusting it for length or girth mainly. Big Al says edging is very important after his Jelq Free routine. So Im kind of confused now, should I do it as he says right after routine or on rest day?
                          And what works for Big Al may not work for you. I honestly don't understand why you would avoid once of the best girth exercises out there and replace it with high rep squeezes. This makes about as much sense as someone wanting a big chest avoiding heavy bench presses in favor of 50+ reps on the pec dec fly machine. If you catch my drift.

After a serious PE session, I doubt you'll even have the EQ necessary to edge properly. So that would be a waste of time and may even cut into recovery if you do it after your routine for a prolonged period of time. You're better off edging on rest days and less often. After all you need to recover your EQ before you can train it with edging.

It sounds to me like you're pretty hard set on doing this one particular routine and are putting all of your hopes into it. As I told you in my first post PE takes some trial and error on your own part and not just believing in what others tell you, because let's face it you're still arguing and trying to reason with why you should do Big Al's routine instead of learning things for yourself. You're going to do whatever you want to do anyways.... Just heed my word, everything works for 6 weeks until it doesn't.

Comment

And what works for Big Al may not work for you. I honestly don't understand why you would avoid once of the best girth exercises out there and replace it with high rep squeezes. This makes about as much sense as someone wanting a big chest avoiding heavy bench presses in favor of 50+ reps on the pec dec fly machine. If you catch my drift.

After a serious PE session, I doubt you'll even have the EQ necessary to edge properly. So that would be a waste of time and may even cut into recovery if you do it after your routine for a prolonged period of time. You're better off edging on rest days and less often. After all you need to recover your EQ before you can train it with edging.

It sounds to me like you're pretty hard set on doing this one particular routine and are putting all of your hopes into it. As I told you in my first post PE takes some trial and error on your own part and not just believing in what others tell you, because let's face it you're still arguing and trying to reason with why you should do Big Al's routine instead of learning things for yourself. You're going to do whatever you want to do anyways.... Just heed my word, everything works for 6 weeks until it doesn't.

Well, its not like I want to stay with that routine, its just that I felt comfortable doing it. But you are right, I should maybe try something new and see how it will work for me. And you are right, many times I experienced fatigue during edging after the exercises, sometimes I had troubles getting it up. So that fact makes me really think about doing edging on separate days like you said.
                            The main reason why I thought about staying with Jelq free routine was that it included stretches. I just feel like I need to gain more length....but well, also girth. Im 4 cm away from my final erect length goal and 3-4 cm away from my final girth goal. But I think Im gonna do what you suggested and do only girth.

And by the way. What did you mean by "avoiding one of the best girth exercises" in the second sentence? What exercise did you have on mind?

Comment

What did you mean by "avoiding one of the best girth exercises" in the second sentence? What exercise did you have in mind?
                              Jelqing.

Comment

I agree with the breaks I read on one of big ALS posts every 5-6 weeks you got to take 1-2 weeks off from pe to avoid over training .its worked for me .

Comment

Working...
                                X