Complementative exercises and how useful they are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complementative exercises and how useful they are

Hi! Let's talk about something that sounds pretty interesting: complementative exercises.

I use over 40 mins a day in my routine exercises, using some of that time to warm up, jelqing, stretching... and then, twice or thrice a day, I also do some JAIs. They seem to be a complementative exercise, like edging, and I'm pretty interested in these exercises, since I'm having a lot of spare time and the tiny work I can have, I do it from house, so I'd love to add some mandatory exercises for doing at a different time of the day (I usually PE at night). These are my questions:

- How useful are JAIs for length? Is there any other length-oriented complementative exercise?
    - Is there any exercise of this kind good for flaccid size, or just to make it look bigger for hours?
    - Are there any evidence that edging actually helps growing, rather than just improving the stamina/EQ? How much time is it recommended?
    - Should edging be done after warming down? Is it equally useful before the training, or must it be done always after?
    - Is there any girth-oriented complementative exercise, that can get gains (no matter how tiny they are) while you're on a length focused routine, like mine?
    - I once heard that it can be better to sleep without briefs, since it's better for night erections. Can we consider this a "complementative" thingy? Do you recommend it?

Thank you! I'm learning a lot at this forum, and the results are being well noticed. I hope to keep learning and getting gains the way I've been doing this far! (and you all too).

Edging can help both length and girth. Jai's are your best bet for now. If you add edging shoot for 30 minutes and be aware this adds to your overall work load and you Dont want to go into over training. Dont release more than 3 times a week. It is important to give yourself time to heal so Dont spread your work load out too much throughout the day. Consider rest as a complimentary excersizes as growth happens during rest not during excersizes. No rest no growth.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
      Edging can help both length and girth. Jai's are your best bet for now. If you add edging shoot for 30 minutes and be aware this adds to your overall work load and you Dont want to go into over training. Dont release more than 3 times a week. It is important to give yourself time to heal so Dont spread your work load out too much throughout the day. Consider rest as a complimentary excersizes as growth happens during rest not during excersizes. No rest no growth.
      Thanks for the comment, but I've got some further questions... what you mean by "edging shoot" and "release"? You wanna say cumming as "release"? Well, I'm young (22) and I've got a high sexual drive, so I almost can't avoid masturbating once per day, sometimes two (as today). I try to get it 4 hours away from my PE routine, since I've read that cumming that time before or after PE, is bad for gains.

Will keep on with JAI's and edging! I'm still doing a very light edging (I can't really do much more than 15-20 mins after the workout), but will try to improve it with time.

What's your suggestion about JAI's intensity, frequency through the day? I currently do it ~3 times a day, 5 stretches of 3 seconds each.

Comment

I dont know if you saw my last thread.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ent-creep.html

Basically suggests "Most of the ligament elongation occurs during the first 15-20 minutes of a traction load".

"In a human in vivo study, following 20 minutes of deep flexion, a 25-minute rest period was required in order to achieve 50% recovery and a 50-minute rest period was required to achieve 70% recovery from the resulting creep.1 Recent evidence demonstrate that both creep and tension-relaxation induced in 20-50 minutes of loading or stretching a ligament, respectively, demonstrated 40-60% recovery in the first hour of rest, whereas full recovery is a very slow process which may require 24-48 hours."

Article suggests that multiple, shorter duration hanging sessions would be just as, if not more effective. We all dont have that much time through the day but for understandings sake.

-So with this information i would say Jai stretches are awesome, perfect to add to a routine. In fact the fastest gaining ive seen was when i was always pullin on it through out the day.

-For edging, hydeaway does it alot and reports awesome gains. He ejaculates once a week with his wife to keep EQ rock solid.

-PESG ran a tight ship and always edged 30 to 45 mins after, no ej. I think it would be perfect for girth and goes overlooked.

-I sleep nude.

Comment

Edging shoot were not about Cummings, but release was.
          Edging shoot I meant have a goal of edging for 30 minutes. You are getting close at the current 20 minutes. I remember being young and I know what you mean. If you start to train your body to last longer and not have to cum everyday that in itself is an excersizes. You asked about complimentary excersizes so I included those. No pressure from me on that though, just some possible excersizes. I still orgasm almost everyday and grow fine. I chose not to include those in my routine.
          JAI intensity is almost no intensity. Just a quick stretch and release. It keeps things extended.
          You are doing great. I just caution adding things slowly so you Dont hurt yourself. I am not near your penis and you are. So develop your routine, monitor your PIs and enjoy your journey.

Comment

Originally posted by GirthGainzPlz View Post
            I dont know if you saw my last thread.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ent-creep.html

Basically suggests "Most of the ligament elongation occurs during the first 15-20 minutes of a traction load".

"In a human in vivo study, following 20 minutes of deep flexion, a 25-minute rest period was required in order to achieve 50% recovery and a 50-minute rest period was required to achieve 70% recovery from the resulting creep.1 Recent evidence demonstrate that both creep and tension-relaxation induced in 20-50 minutes of loading or stretching a ligament, respectively, demonstrated 40-60% recovery in the first hour of rest, whereas full recovery is a very slow process which may require 24-48 hours."

Article suggests that multiple, shorter duration hanging sessions would be just as, if not more effective. We all dont have that much time through the day but for understandings sake.

-So with this information i would say Jai stretches are awesome, perfect to add to a routine. In fact the fastest gaining ive seen was when i was always pullin on it through out the day.

-For edging, hydeaway does it alot and reports awesome gains. He ejaculates once a week with his wife to keep EQ rock solid.

-PESG ran a tight ship and always edged 30 to 45 mins after, no ej. I think it would be perfect for girth and goes overlooked.

-I sleep nude.
            Great info, thank you! I guess I was underestimating JAI's too much.

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
            Edging shoot were not about Cummings, but release was.
            Edging shoot I meant have a goal of edging for 30 minutes. You are getting close at the current 20 minutes. I remember being young and I know what you mean. If you start to train your body to last longer and not have to cum everyday that in itself is an excersizes. You asked about complimentary excersizes so I included those. No pressure from me on that though, just some possible excersizes. I still orgasm almost everyday and grow fine. I chose not to include those in my routine.
            JAI intensity is almost no intensity. Just a quick stretch and release. It keeps things extended.
            You are doing great. I just caution adding things slowly so you Dont hurt yourself. I am not near your penis and you are. So develop your routine, monitor your PIs and enjoy your journey.
            Hmmm but what happens if my erection lows while edging? It normally happens me, both when jelqing and edging, to lower my erection (more frequently in jelq since you have to mantain a 50-75% erection level instead the 100% from edging). Anyways, I recover it quickly and get back to the work. I guess it's ok while I get my minutes of complete erection, no? Or should I jerk it to the edge so I don't cum, but I am close to?

Comment

Have you read the edging threads? You want to try to ride the edge between arousal and point of no return. It is definitely good information to read.

Comment

Working...
              X