Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• average starting size

Hi

What is the average starting size here (length and girth)?
    What is the world's average?
    How is it distributed? How many are over 6"? How many are over 7"?

Thanks

Google it! We don't do stats much; we just kind of work and fool around a bit. Hey what's ya got to eat?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Excellent average size chart

Study nbpel vs bpel.

New Penis Length Study

Best "Average Size" Poll I've Seen

Pre PE Erect Length

Present BPEL

Initial Erect Girth (in inches)

What Is Your Current Erect Girth?

Interesting Girth Poll Results
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Ok OP now you got all he stats. I will give you one hour to study them and then there will be a test. And if you don't pass........!

Just kidding.Forget the average and just work to make you what you want to be.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Average starting size is 7.75 in x 5.5 in...commence nail biting....
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Great advice and information given above. I find the only average penis size you need to focus on is yours. Well actually I find the only one to focus on is mine. You should focus on you. So anyway measure yourself that will be the average starting size. then start a beginner routine and after about 3 months measure yourself, and adjust accordingly, and so on and so on. One day you will have average one year gains, then 2 year gains, and eventually all the gains you have ever wanted. Then just go into a maintenance routine to keep the average penis health up where it belongs. Be safe, consistent, persistent, and patient and you will make a great average PE journey out of this.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
            X