Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• achieved temporary enlargement w/ dry orgasms

Hi guys

The other day I was MMO'ing for the first time in a while - over the period of 1.5 hours I had 3 dry orgasms, it felt great and later that evening I went to the gym, trained legs. When I got home I noticed my member was very plump, rougly 3-4x its normal flaccid size in volume. I can't forget that sensation. A bit nervous I had an erection, just to see that the girth was much more, but same length. There appeared to be some swelling in the skin also. I had recently started taking creatine monohydrate (known to increase dht) and amino energy food supplement ( act. ingr: coffene and amino acids) , and I had taken that combo some 40mins prior to MMO'ing.

I suspected this would be temporary so I did a light manual with hands clamping session to maybe hopefully sement some gains. I went to sleep and woke up the next day to see it was normal again, but with poor eq and a bit soar. I have done the same routine as I did that day now twice but have not achived the same results. The girth increase was around 12%. I have not penis exercised for 2-3 years and mostly masturbated for short peroids of time.

Normally I barely fit inside a toilet paper roll, but I tried it when this happened and it was a bit off being possible, what a great feeling. This was in my opinion too much to be just from better eq.

Your thoughts are welcome

sry for the bad english

Yes are you looking to use edging as an enlargement method?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...html?highlight=

Comment

yes ! im gonna read up on this, thanks!

Comment

Thats interesting and I observe similar with edging mostly happening through my pelvic floor functioning at optimum.

The legs workout could have played a part too as the arterys are one the same way. A flush of veryy good blood camr " by ".
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
          X