No announcement yet.

Advice from you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally some OPINIONS from some normal people... Thanks guys. So from what you say, it's more than enough. Even for the slutty types who have been with lots of girls...

What the hell was that story about? About the fact that you are black? So? I do not understand America's fucking fascination with the races... Whites complain about black, blacks complain about whites complaining about them... I only said that I was bigger than the black guy.. And she hooked with him specifically for this... What is wrong with you? You have some racial insecurities or what the hell?

Tomorrow I should have sex with a new girl. I cant wait for her feedback...

Comment

Yep...your togger is HUGE! Magnificent! Happy?

By the way...I'm a white cockney Sauth Londerner mate.
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

So, in your opinion I should not start doing any PE?
        Or, from what you said, just beefing a little my base girth? Does that matter? I was always on the impression that mid girth is what matters, that the base does not matter, it mattered what it went inside. Is that true or not?

Also, is it that big of a difference between base and middle? I think it's just the angle of the first picture... In the next ones I see a difference but it's tiny... Or I think so...

Comment

No dude, I am just looking for honest opinions. If it seems huge say that its huge. If it seems small say that its small. We are here trying to post constructive criticism and realistic opinions from what I know

Comment

If you aren't getting the base in you are doing something wrong.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I was implying that the base is not hitting deep inside her... But im open to opinions

Comment

The base does not go deep inside. The biggest concentration of nerves in the vagina are in the front 1/3 so base girth is important. Plus grinding with the penis fully inserted rubs the clit. All important parts of love making.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by ssj4goku1992 View Post
                  Are you mad that my cock is as big or bigger than yours even with all your training? That's it right? After all i cannot grasp how the fuck cant you come and post your take on it and thats it Like a bodybuilding forum where people are rating eachothers body. This is a dick forum. It should be implied to rate and shit like that.
                  But this shit turned into a black man thread and a woman telling us about accepting yourself... Meanwhile the people over here pull on their dicks daily to make them grow... The fuck is wrong with this world?!
                  I think you owe everyone an apology, kid.
                  Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                  BPFSL: 7.5"
                  BPEL: 6.75"
                  EG: 4.75"
                  Current (8/3/17)
                  BPFSL: 8.7"
                  BPEL: 8.1"
                  MEG: 5.5"
                  BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                  8.25 BPEL
                  5.75 MEG

Comment

I dont.

Comment

My thought is your young and sadly the only thing that I've decided is your attitude is a reflection if the contents of your picture.

A lot of the members that have posted replies are respected long time members of the forum.

Frankly your not adding any value to the forum.

Yes you have a big dick. But your coming across as one as well and that's just not gonna work in the long run.

I see in the future women telling guys about the guy that was the biggest they had that was horrible in bed.

Comment

I am curious as to how you are incapable of measuring a penis to better accuracy than 1"+.

Could this be someone elses cock you are presenting to us?

These pics look like PE has already been used. My opinion is that you are young, seeking attention, and your poor attitude comes from lack of real knowledge (either sex or size).
                        Starting: BPEL 5.0" MEG 4.75"
                        Current: BPEL 6.438" MEG 4.94"
                        Goal: BPEL 7.0" MEG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by ssj4goku1992 View Post
                          I dont.
                          You do owe an apology, whether or not you are mature enough to give one is a different matter. You go on here fishing for complements and when people call you on it, you pull the 'you're just jealous' card. Nobody cares about the size of your dick, one way or the other. There are plenty of people here as big or bigger than you who don't pull that kind of attitude.

Everyone is on here for sexual health, not just looking to increase their size. You want a 'rate my dick' site, go to Reddit, they have one. If you want to stay here, change your tune, lest you find this place decidedly less friendly.
                          Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                          BPFSL: 7.5"
                          BPEL: 6.75"
                          EG: 4.75"
                          Current (8/3/17)
                          BPFSL: 8.7"
                          BPEL: 8.1"
                          MEG: 5.5"
                          BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                          8.25 BPEL
                          5.75 MEG

Comment

These pics look like PE has already been used.

this was my initial reaction. Of course the more experienced members may view otherwise.
                            Current NBPEL 5.75 EG 5.2

Goal NBPEL 7.5 EG 5.75

Comment

You're a good sized guy. For myself, I will continue to try to get even bigger than I already am until I can't walk. I'm that obsessed with being huge. But realistically, you are up there in size and anything else you do will just put you toward the upper end of the scale.

Girth maybe. Even things out a bit. Don't get me wrong, you look great, but that would be one thing to work on.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry if I came across as a dick. My No BS attitude sometimes is mistaken for that. I apologise if people here really saw me as being hostile. This was not my intention. I just wanted some feedback. That's it.. Yes, as I previously said I am very inexperienced... I already told everyone that I only had 1 girl pretty much. I just wanted some feedback from some experienced people concerning this thing. When people come here and start talking about black guys and politically incorect or corect things, yes I got annoyed. What the hell? Its like signing on a bodybuilding forum, posting a pic and instead of getting opinions, people come in here and talk about 9/11 or something like that.

As I have said, I apologise if I offended anyone. That was definitely not my intention. As I have said I just want to get better in bed. Though I have to agree that being bigger than other guys from girls's pasts definitely makes me feel good.

I did not ever use PE. As I have said. I will wait and see what are the reactions from other girls. If it is enough size, then I will not start PE. If it can be better I will start doing it. What I want is to have the ideal penis pretty much. That big thick cock that every girl dreams of.

Yeah, it depends on how you measure it. Pretty much what you guys call BPEL, NBPEL etc.
                                I think that a measurement should be 100% accurate. Thats why I did not use these things.
                                I just want opinions... That's it... No fake compliments or other shit.

Thanks and cheers to all!

Comment

Working...
                                X