No announcement yet.

Length exercises only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not looking for such massive gains I'd only like a couple of inches, it just sounds like a pipe dream... no pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard22 View Post
      I'm not looking for such massive gains I'd only like a couple of inches, it just sounds like a pipe dream... no pun intended.
      Massive gains don't happen over night. You only gain about 1/16th to 1/8th of an inch every month or so for the first year, maybe half of that the next year. After that it's a trickle of maybe 1/4th" a year if you're lucky and consistent. In 5 years you may gain 2" but you had better be as serious as cancer and consistent as chemotherapy in your PE.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
        Massive gains don't happen over night. You only gain about 1/16th to 1/8th of an inch every month or so for the first year, maybe half of that the next year. After that it's a trickle of maybe 1/4th" a year if you're lucky and consistent. In 5 years you may gain 2" but you had better be as serious as cancer and consistent as chemotherapy in your PE.
        Yeah I'd like to believe this all works, but from an anatomy/ physiology stand point the only gains are achieved because of improved EQ it would seem.

Comment

Working...
        X