• Show
Clear All

• Pump Clamp Jelq Edge and repeat..

Pump
    Clamp
    Jelq
    Edge
    and repeat ...

I think these 4 exercises have all different benefits that get multiplied when done in this succession espacialy when run several times.
    Is giving me huge usable expansion since some weeks. Mainly girth wise but also EQ +
    Of course its advanced and needs experience in each part before doing it at once.

I incorporate pelvic floor exercises as in kegels into each part in different forms. Heat for the pumping part.

I vary the intensities and durations depending on my bodys and dicks physical state.

My main aim throughout all parts of P C J E is to keep the penis as hard and as large as possible. My aim is the biggest possible erection %. If I go beyond my previous limits and maintain excellent erection % Im in the gain zone.

I mostly go through 2-3 repetitions. The first repetition beeing less intense with the aim for progressive healthy expansion.
    Edema and not beeing able to get a usable erection means for me to stop and at most follow up with some very light pumping.
    (Or ICE pumping for the more conditioned who go for several repetions or high intensity. I did go through 2 hours of repetitions one day).

Pumping
    I start with pumping in either hot water or a heated air pump.
    I try to stay as hard(EQ) and large (thick) as possible. The time and hg/in are individiualy different and dependent on Phisyiological Indicators. Same goes for clamp and jelq intensity and times.
    I try to leave the pump as hard and expanded as possible through the.use of kegels.

Clamp
    After releasing the vacuum I switch more or less immediately to clamping. The heated cock is easily expanding. I like to go to the very bottom of the base for the clamp. And I like to play with the clamp and kegels to reach a bigger size. I aim for maximum healthy expansion at various pressure levels or clamp clicks. I seldom click to the point where I cant get any fresh blood in through a kegel.
    I release the clamp gradually while trying to keep the expansion through kegels and arousal control.. from there I switch to jelqs.

Jelq
    In whatever variation one prefers. I do the jelq near 100% to stay at the highest expansion.

Edge
    I edge immediately to carry over the expansion I created into a usable erection without device help.
    I use kegels to be at that highest usable expansion.
    Usable expansion means a hard penis that can be maintained by arousal and pelvic control without any immediate help of a clamp or a pump. This kegel power of course might take time to train in itself.
    Espacialy a good interplay with reverse kegel and bc kegel can help in filling out the expansion with a 100 % EQ.

Repeat ..
    I then repeat the whole P C J E pocedure for another set until I want or need to stop.
    I vary wildly with the times and intensities of each part.

A.typical routine for a conditioned enlarger might be:
    Pump : 8 minutes
    Clamp : 8 minutes
    Jelq : 40 repetitions
    Edge : 5 minutes
    Repeat and increase intensity or time.

Try it if you already know the individual steps and are experienced to use them.
    I might post a picture.for.each step soon if there is interest.

The Pump Clamp Jelq and Edge creats expansion in different ways and keeps expansion stable under controlled conditions. The most important part of the recipe is the heat when pumping. It loosens up the tissue for the following clamp and jelq.
    DickerSchwanz
    Member of the Month Sept 2015
    Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 08-31-2015, 09:34 PM.
    25cm! Let's go!

Sounds like a great routine when conditioned. I of course do not have a pump, but I can clamp, jelq, edge repeat. Ill give it a shot. Thanks for sharing.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I plan to give this routine a try!

Comment

Looks like a pretty good GIRTH routine there. I would have to agree that this is probably pretty advanced. My planned girth routine for the future is:

Clamp 10 min
        jelq 5-10 min
        Clamp 10 min
        Jelq 5-10 min
        Clamp 10 min
        Jelq 5 min

After reading this it may be beneficial to throw in a pump set. Although, I will not start this until I reach my length goal which could be never :/
        START....... BPEL=6.14" MEG=4.70" BEG=4.70"

July 2015... BPEL=6.63" MEG=4.80" BEG=4.90"

GOAL.......... BPEL=8.00" MEG=5.75" BEG=6.00"

Comment

The pumping part is in itself the least important but increases the effectivity of the other exercises tremendously in combination.
          The heating during the pumping primes the tissue for the following exercises. There is clear difference in expansion during clamp, jelq and edging when the pumping is done heated.It enables one to keep the expansion high and constant.
          It prolonges the whole PCJE when done in a superset way.
          After the Edging part it enables one to relax a bit before the next set of clamp,jelq and edge. Espacially the clamp set is depending on the prior pump set for heat and looseness of the tissue that the clamping fills and expands from within.
          Im of the opinion that the longer one is able to stay at expansion without giving a possibility for the tissue to rebound / turtle back the better.
          When I hit the right intensity during the sets then Im able to stay at a bigger size constantly for over an hour. There is lots of tweaking possible within this routine.
          Of course parts of it could be substituted like doing hand clamping or heating via other means then the pump but this way its really fun and easy to go through if you are experienced with its single parts.
          DickerSchwanz
          Member of the Month Sept 2015
          Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 09-02-2015, 07:00 AM.
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

The power in this PCJE combination is in the succession of exercises without a pause.

It pushes the tissue to stay for the whole PCJE exercise beyond its elastic limit.

The endresult directly after exercise is for me a flaccid hang near my bpel.
            When I then do the PCJE in a frequency where it never gets back to the old elasticity bottom line then Im constantly bigger with a usable bigger erection too.

Of course some of it is temporary but if you keep getting beyond your limits in a healthy PE way then you will get a bigger and bigger usable erection.
            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Carefull with this.

Comment

Good idea for a bad injury.
                Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

As said:

You have to have knowledge and experience about the single exercises itself before combining them !

I did pump, jelq , clamp and edge only routines prior and are conditioned in each of them.
                  Interestingly the combination and succession of PCJE allows me to use less intensity for each part.
                  I think if one tries this first time one should for sure use less time and intensity then if one does only one part of it.
                  I clamped for long times and high intensities but dont need to do that, to achieve states beyond my limits, when I clamp within the combination of PCJE.
                  Same goes for the intensity and duration of jelqs and pumping. Edging never hurts
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

edging always helps IMO.seems like you are not taking conditioning breaks and increasing intensity instead.maybe i'm wrong.have you tried decon-breaks in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                      Good idea for a bad injury.
                      For conversation's sake, what are you concerned with in this setup? Or is it more of a newbies beware?

I see a few things to watch out for, and I think DickerSchwanz covered some of them: High level of conditioning, intimate experience with all the exercises/devices and close watch of PIs.

The one's I didn't see were:

1) No rests or breaks (mainly between pumping and clamping). I personally think this is important for circulation reasons and it's a good time for PI checking. My experience has been you keep your "pump" from one exercise to the next. But I also see that "no breaks" falls into the core of the theory.

2) Jelqing at 100% erection. From my personal experience it isn't worth the risk, but I don't have a lot of experience with it. I do have experience with (around) 70~85% erection, but anything beyond that seems to be ineffective, IMHO. Again, this hits the core of the theory of being erect for long periods of time.

3) Efficiency of time. Is switching between all these exercises worth it? You'd definitely have to jelq dry (ouch on a full erection). I couldn't imagine lubing up and cleaning up 2 or 3 times a workout or getting all my equipment covered in whatever lube every time.

Ultimately, I use the same set of exercises, just in a different setup and no cycling. I think they work well together. I'm curious of others opinion for that reason. And thanks to DickerSchwanz for posting his thoughts.
                      Current :+1" BPEL; +1.45" MEG /Measured: 1-24-2017 (start: 4-1-2014)
                      Primary Goal: +0.25" more MEG; Secondary Goal: +1" more length

Comment

Overal there is less intensity needed in every set as if there was only one kind of exercise. The exercises compliment each other.

1) Its not extreme pumping. Its heated pumping that loosens the tissue for the clamping. Actually very beneficial prior to a quality clamp or jelq set.
                        If you are doing already a second run / repetition of PCJE then the pump set will give you good hints for PI's . If the pump set reveals fatigue or edema just stop this run and adjust next time.

2)Its one of the PE myths that erect jelq shouldnt be done and people dont even know why and just go like its a law to not do it.
                        It all depends on the force you apply. Obviously I dont apply a force that will break my dick. I guess some peoples masturbation is more intense then my erect jelqs . Clamping for example is much more intense then erect jelqs in most cases.

3)Its worth it cause the different exercises hit the tissue by different mechanics. It needs some fine tuned logistics to get it going in succession.
                        I jelq wet and have no problems with the pump or a messy set up.Less lube or a short swipe with a towel help.

Im happy that you noticed that its about beeing erect for an extended time. Actually about beeing at a maximum usable erection. My observation is that it translates rather readily into my natural erections.

This is cause I already have the experience of using an enlarged erection through the PCJE. My system learns how to use and maintain the enlarged size. If I wait for too long to "fill in" the created expansion then the elastic features of the tissue recover and the expansion is lost.
                        The way I do it here feels much more effective.
                        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

So I didnt pump and I didnt edge. But last night I did 10 min clamping followed by 50 jelqs then 10 min clamping and another 50 jelqs and finished with 10 minutes clamping. Best workout I've had so far. I think tonight I will do 30 min clamping, 150 jelqs, and edging broken up into 3 sessions. The expansion was the best I've had so far. I think the pcje is a solid routine if you are conditioned.
                          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

The intensity is not crazy high.

As he said pumping is done light and with heat to warm up, clamping 8 mn is ok (many have done more) and doing a bit of jelqing and edging is fine.

I would wonder whether or not I trap lymph fluid clamping right after pumping.
                            popol5169
                            Member of the Month Nov 2014
                            Last edited by popol5169; 09-03-2015, 08:02 AM.
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

I tried a modified form of PCJE yesterday . I substituted clamping with erect jelqing and got good expansion. This morning I noticed only positive indicators and no soreness. I plan to do this routine every other day.

Comment

Working...
                              X